1 HOURS AGO Want a killer look for Halloween? Try our #sugarskull makeup tutorial: http://t.co/sa8MTfklr5

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 stomp in studs with @LovePastry's Sugar Rush Swirl boots http://t.co/vHHCiEuL5I

3 HOURS AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

COMMENTS

Sugar-coated numbskull

In Spanish we were decorating Sugar Skulls for Christmas. A guy says that he is going to cover his in all blue icing, and I said...

I would've slapped him so hard. :/ meanie

by sprinklecookie on 2/18/2013 7:03:48 PM

Thats so mean

by Unicorn puke on 12/28/2012 12:08:19 PM

Lynae, thanks for the advice about my friend. I "opened my eyes" and noticed that a lot of guys have been crushing on me. I'm still having trouble getting over M.R. I think i love him more as a brother than as a friend, but do you know anything I can do?

Hey girl,

Check out this post on ways to get over your ex while still getting to know the new guys, too! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by cola on 12/22/2012 9:57:22 PM

So there's this guy at school that I ride the bus with. I sort of like him, but dont know how to tell him. I see him in school but we dont talk, we only talk on the bus. We usually talk in the afternoon bus rides instead of the morning ones and hes SO much fun to talk to and we always have a good laugh, but I dont know how to approach him about liking him. I overheard him say none of the girls hes ever with sends him a gift for his birthday or Christmas....should I think about maybe buying him a Christmas gift? HELP! lauren r.

by shygurl98 on 12/22/2012 1:35:48 AM

so,I've known my friend, lets call him M.R. since 2nd grade and like him but im afraid that this other girl Nicole likes him. I know he doesn't like Nicole and he doesn't like me as more than a friend, but what should I do?
btw: in ela today we got assigned to the same table and he sat across from me and we started joking around.Then when my other friend A (who is dating someone and he doesnt like her) walked in and he stopped flirting w/ me. Later I was talking to him and he was like always. I try not to be judgemental of him b/c ever since his dad commited sucide last yr. his emotions have changed quickly but he knows we're always there for him. I made my bff go to the furneral and wake w/ me and he was suprised (and happy) to see us there to support him. Is he just having a tough time???

Hey cola, since he doesn't like you as more than a friend there's nothing you can do. Something romantic could ruin your great relationship with him. Are there any other cuties out there who have caught your attention? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cola on 12/21/2012 5:59:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
There is this guy I kind of like in my Social studies class, but I'm not sure if he likes me back. Sometimes he can be really mean and say things like" ur ugly" but I think he's just trying to tease me. I've heard that if a guy likes you he could be mean to you. He calls me "turtle" as my nickname what is that supposed to mean?? But he also talks to a lot of other girls, so I don't know if he just wants to be friends. Lately he's been asking me questions like "do you play an instrument?" And stuff. Help???

Hey Chica, personally I don't think a guy who is saying that stuff to you is worth it (even if he is just trying to cover up a crush). But if you like him, go for it.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Noodles03 on 12/20/2012 4:52:51 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
okay i sit next to this really cute guy in history class. We talk sometimes but not alot. Well last week we were taking a test and we were both on the assey part.I almost halfway through and taps me alittle and shows me a paragragh that he has written! He wanted me to read! I read and i gave him a thumbs up. Ive cheated on a test before so i kinda felt bad after words. Then 5 minutes he asked me a question! It wasnt a question on the test. He just wanted to know what was the name of this one thing. Is he bad neews cause he let me read his one paragraph and talk durring a test? hes a really nice guy though! Another thing is that is there any way that i could drop him hints and eventually ask for his number? or should i wait till he askes for mine? how can i do it without sounding creeperish?THAKS!

Hey girl,

You're right that talking during a test is a definite don't! Just tell him you like talking to him but that you don't want to be considered cheating on a test. If you become friends and start talking more after school or at lunch, it wouldn't be weird to ask for his number once you already knew each other!

Meghan D.

by Rea12 on 12/17/2012 8:46:21 PM

MOD!
I like this guy and I text him once in a while, but he never texts me first. Is that a bad sign? Should I stop texting him?

Hey girlie, it's not necessarily a bad sign, but it's not good. Stop texting him for a while to see if he misses you and texts you first. If he doesn't, then he's not worth your time. Move on to something better!

Lauren T.

by HoopsGirl99 on 12/16/2012 8:59:59 PM

I cant seem to get my comments up. I have commented on different articles at least 5 times and nothing happens. They just arent there.

by Enriquette96 on 12/14/2012 4:41:30 AM

My bff would've bitten him!!

by miley13t on 12/13/2012 6:03:20 PM