10 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

13 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

14 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Why you sleep like the living dead

You know how it goes: You can’t get out of bed ‘til Mom drags you out. You fall asleep in homeroom. And pre-calc. And mid-sit-up...

Thanks for the advice Lauren T. The headaches
I get are not like terrible also I feel like my
Breasts keep getting bigger and bigger and I'm
Only 15 I have bigger breasts then my sis who's
20 is there something wrong with me thanks!

Hey girlie, there's nothing wrong with you. Everyone grows to their own size and at their own speed. Yours might stop growing this year while some of your friends might end up the same size just not until their late teens. You're totally normal!

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 1/9/2013 5:21:16 PM

What are some healthy Chinese food appetizer options
Also sometimes when I get hungry I get a headache start
Sweating a little and feel a little dizzy Thanks so much!

Hey girlie, any appetizer with vegetables is a good start. Avoid anything fried like egg rolls. Spring rolls are a healthier option. Make sure that you're drinking lots of water throughout the day. It sounds like it might be a dehydration problem, not a hunger one.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 1/9/2013 5:06:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Please help. So i am a 16 year old sophomore, everything's great, but i am very self conscious of my weight. i don't think there is one instant of the day when i'm not thinking of it, it's almost like an obsession. i weigh only 94 lbs, and i'm 5'2". i have no curves, and my wrists are as skinny as 5th graders, and i'm FIVE YEARS OLDER. i guess i wouldn't think about it much, but people always say comments like "anorexic", "boney", "scrawny" "breakable" and it hurts. i've been doing some work outs for 2 months to gain hips, butt, and arm muscle, but nothing's working. i don't even feel like a women, i look around and compare everyone's womanly body to my skinny frame. i need help, i almost cry myself everyday, please, please help me. thank you!

Hey! I'm really sorry that you're going through this right now. I am also 5' 2" and small for my age, and have been told so all my life. It's hard not to let it get to you, I know. Though these comments are hurtful, you have to understand that most people will pick out the most noticeable thing about you, whether you're really tall or speak differently from them, or have a birthmark, and point it out just to have something to say. It's not an excuse but it should help you understand that these remarks don't define you. You are so much more than what other people may think. I urge you to seek counseling to talk to someone trustworthy about these feelings. They can build up and become harmful if you don't speak your mind to someone. I read a book about happiness once that says "Comparisons will ruin your happiness" and I think that can be true. Here's a resource for you if you start feeling really depressed: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

best luck to you!

Helen S.

by Lizzy_2015 on 1/3/2013 6:41:09 PM

I feel like my thighs and butt are too big for my body:/ how do you get a small yet toned bottom and lean inner thighs? Any workouts? ThanksSmile

Hey Girl, sometimes you have to remember that girls are supposed to have curves. Still, to keep 'em toned try wall site, lunges, and squats. And exercises like running aren't just for cardio, it's great for your whole body.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ForeverYoung501 on 1/3/2013 3:51:05 AM

so lately since school break started ive been staying up till midnight and on because I'm not tired! But then I sleep till noon and then I'm tired all day... what can I Dp to get back into my routine? ??

Hey girl, sleeping more than 8 hours actually makes your body even more tired. I would try and set an alarm for 9:00 or 10:00 and you'll feel better during the day!

lauren r.

by DreamSinger on 12/29/2012 1:02:33 AM

lol no caffine nor sugar during the day, just so i can sleep? no.

by kellebelle99 on 12/21/2012 1:15:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD Please please help me! I'm absolutely terrible at managing my time after school! It seems like the hours slip away and soon enough its 1am and I haven't even done half my homework! I don't like doing this but I always just let it happen! How can I fix this?? I have basketball from 6-8 and then I have to eat dinner when I get back so that occupies so much time. I get home at four and between then and basketball i usually just relax, but that's probably not a good idea. I do really well in school, but I'm not trying to my full potential - I don't do all my homework and hardly study! Plus I write on Wattpad (an ebook community thing) and I need to write so I can update on there! I have so much to do but so little time! I feel like I'm just not concentrating on my homework enough to get it done quickly - it takes me FOREVER! how can I fix this and manage my time so I can do everything and get to bed by 11ish?! Thank you so much!! Smile

hey chickie! you need to get your priorites in order first. school is most important, then what? write a list and complete all of your activities according to their importance. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by thatsnotawkward on 12/19/2012 4:33:45 PM

I think my body is trying to tell me something- sometimes I'm overly stressed for no reason even when I'm not doing anything and suddenly- POOF the blockage in my mind is free and I feel awesome. I'm just starting to go though puberty so I don't know if this is normal... Thanks a lot!!

Hey Girl, I think what you're going through is normal. Your stress could be due to hormones or you could be worried about something like school or friends. next time you feel this way take a deep breath and try to determine why you're all worked up.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by CornOnTheCobIIV on 12/18/2012 9:46:47 AM

Modmodmodmod!
Help my back is killing me and my refuses too take me anywhere. But I can't sleep! SO I wake up in the middle of the night unsure of what to doFrown(( it hurts so bad. I don't know, I just want it to go a way so I can have a normal life,

Hey Girl, your parents won't take you to a doctor? I don't know what kind of pain you're having, but Definitely put ice and heat on it, alternate 20 minutes each. Talk to them about some pain medicine. A warm bath might help too. Sorry I can't help you more.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by 25noodles on 12/18/2012 3:45:12 AM

I fall asleep whenever i fall asleep. I go to sleep at about 9:00 or 10:00 on weeknights. And about 12:00 or 1:00 on wekends. When i travel by car i can stay up for longer but not by a lot maybe by about 3 or 4 hours. I dont have very good sleep habits. Smile

by hgrules on 12/17/2012 7:41:06 PM