4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

8 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

9 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

12 things girls stress over (that guys say are NBD)

Do you think he likes my hair up? Or should I put it down? I hope he thinks this shirt is cute. Omigosh, do you...

Haha! I don't do my nails to impress guys! I do them cuz it's fun!

by Opptop on 3/8/2013 10:12:54 AM

He should love you for you not all that you're not 💓💓

by Sneakers88 on 1/26/2013 1:15:27 PM

So i like this guy and we've been kind of friends since last year in sixth grade i didn't realize i liked him up until a few days ago i really like him and it looks like he really likes me too because when he talks to me it seems like he cant help but smile i really want him to be my boy friend but i don't know how....HELP ME!!!

by SweetSugarBabe1357 on 1/12/2013 10:54:13 AM

I never blush!!!!
What should I do to blush??
I tried embarrassment but nothing happened
Any ideas what should I do to turn red?

by Rebaghdadi on 1/6/2013 6:46:58 PM

Ok so I'm new around here,and don't really know how this works but here's my story

So let's call my crush Matt and my bf Jen.
Matt sometimes talkes to me and treat me really nice and sweet,the other times ignore me.Last week I found out that Matt and Jen chat a lot on FB and that made me jealous but tried not to show her that I am.She said she wants to help me talk to him,at least chat with him on FB coz I suck when it comes to talking to guys,we started practicing and it was a BIG fail,I asked her what do u talk about when you and Matt chat? She didn't answer and told me that when she talkes to other guys she joke with them,Jen named everyone except Matt,I asked her who always starts the convo she said she does and sometimes he does.
I'm broken and don't know what to do? Help me please.
Btw:Jen has a Huge crush on another guy (not Matt) and she says she doesn't like Matt
She showed me part of their convo and looks like Matt really likes her Frown

by Rebaghdadi on 1/6/2013 6:45:34 PM

i have a HUGE crush on this guy in my homeroom, but i dont know if he likes me. in class he teases me about everything, but outside of school hes like a perf guy friend. i worry to much about how he will think of me, but now i understand he doesnt care about that stuff. so does he like me or are we just friends?

by kjcutie161 on 1/1/2013 2:26:17 PM

Modmodmod a couple of days ago a guy asked me out and I had to say no because my parents won't let me. I'm in sixth grade an get good grades an don't get in trouble. This guy is soo sweet and is nice but my parents still disapprove of me having a boyfriend. I don't know how to change their minds. Help!

hey girl! ask them if theyd like it better if they met him first. maybe invite him over for family dinner? then theyll see how great of a guy he is. or ask if you could go on group dates with him and a bunch of other friends. good luck! xoxo

Katie L.

by Hjade12 on 12/31/2012 9:08:40 AM

Help... there's this guy I like he's nice to me... and then he's flirting with another girl.... and I don't know what to do!?!?
I mean he hugs me and wraps his arms around my waist during passing period and then two days later he's kissed two girls.. both friends.. both on the same day..., and he flirts with my best friend right in front of me... its like he's teasing me... like I'm a dog!!!!

hey girl! wow, this dude doesnt seem so sweet. I have a feeling hes a major player. Maybe find a new guy to crush on? good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by ninjabubbles1123 on 12/24/2012 1:29:29 AM

Anyone notice one of the names was Justin B.?

by JustluvAriana on 12/22/2012 2:53:10 AM

So three years ago I dated this guy, he's younger than me but like a couple of months. But everyone at my school is really critical about it because we are in different year groups. Recently we have started seeing each other again but not 'officially'.
Three years ago he was really shy and no body would have wanted to be with him but now that he's hot and everything, and everyone wants him, he's being really weird around me. i know he likes me but i feel like he purposely tries to make me jealous of him. people are telling me to leave him. but i really like him. What should i do?

Hey girl, if his behavior is buggin' you, go ahead and have a conversation with him.  If he's disrespectful or disregards your feelings, then it's probs time to move on.  If you both like each other, hopefully you'll find a way to see each other so that both of you feel happy, confident, and respected.

Karin E.