8 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

11 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

12 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

12 things girls stress over (that guys say are NBD)

Do you think he likes my hair up? Or should I put it down? I hope he thinks this shirt is cute. Omigosh, do you...

MOD MOD!
this probably sounds really stupid, but here goes. ive liked this boy for awhile. he asked me if i liked him, and i said no. i didn't think he liked me, but now im thinking he does. i feel really bad, and dont know what to do. Is it too late to tell him how i feel? i keep thinking about him

Hey girl,

I think it's okay to tell him the truth and be honest, even if you weren't before! Just tell him you said no because you were afraid or nervous, but that you do like him and want to get to know him more. He'll probably understand (and be happy!)!

Meghan D.

by taybee416 on 12/14/2012 10:25:07 PM

Did anyone else notice that number 7 is from Justin B !?! Not that I like Justin Bieber a ton or anything......he is fine.....I just happened to notice and thought it was kinda funny!

by Ivyfoxgal! on 12/14/2012 10:08:48 PM

So I really like this guy and I think he might like me back. He touches my arm, stays next to me even though everyone else moves away, teases me about kissing me, talks to me first before any of his other friends, talks to me for a long time, etc. Does it seem like he likes me? Normally I wouldn't worry too much about this, only this crush is different. My friend likes him too, and she has for 3 years. Last year when I found out I swore to myself that I wouldn't like him, but I wasn't interested in him at all last year. Just recently I've gotten to know him better and I can NEVER control who I like. HELP! What should I do?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he is definitely flirting with you at least! But if your friend likes him too, I would talk to her before  you make a move. I'm sure you both want each other to be happy, so it would be better to be honest with her now than hurt each other's feelings later. It isn't worth losing your friendship for a guy!

Meghan D.

by claudsoda on 12/14/2012 10:01:32 PM

Hey neo6m! That club advertizment sounded a lot like this club i like call LEGIT BOY ADVICE. Meghan D.

by citygirls1241 on 12/14/2012 9:50:11 PM

Hey girls! are you looking for fast, great advice? Join tgis club! take it from someone who joined it and got fast awesomeadvice that works! (That person is me). this is the description of the club from the club owner: This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! Or you can get girls perspectives! BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

by neo6m on 12/14/2012 8:51:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!
My ex asked out this girl. And shes a total jerk. But shes actually really pretty. We broke up about a month ago, and theres just a lot of suppressed tension between us and we're ignoring eachother and I actually miss him and want him back. I would tell him i like him, but I'm not sure if I actually do or if I just want what I cant have? I like another guy and thats sorta the reason we broke up. I'm so confused? Help!

Hey girl,

If he asked out someone else and they're dating, you shouldn't come between them, even if you don't like her! I would try to be just friends for him and be happy for him while he's with someone else, and if you like another guy who's available, try getting to know him and spend more time with him in the meantime!

Meghan D.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/14/2012 7:16:14 PM

my dad left the state to california i know bcz i came home and my mom broke the news to me and we were supposed to see him today for his birthday but erlier she stopped by his apartment and the manager said he left to california to weeks ago and the police came to his apartment for stuff and he wasnt there and hes not supposed to leave the state and he has a court thing with my mom and yea so i didnt see him for like two months and i didnt even get to say bye! i miss him alot what should i do

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry for what you're going through! I can only imagine how tough that must be. I would talk to a trusted adult such as a teacher, guidance counselor or doctor about how you're feeling. They can give you professional advice on how to handle everything you're going through! You can also talk to your mom since she knows the situation and will understand how you feel.

Meghan D.

by misstomboy1 on 12/14/2012 5:55:00 PM

I have a great club with advice for middle schoolers and high schoolers! We have open officer positions if you would like to give advice! We have over 500 members and we'd love you to join! Join "7th Graders Club" on the front page of clubs menu. ~President rockinmagz~

by rockinmagz on 12/14/2012 5:33:53 PM

That's so cute... I love how most of those things don't matter to me like how I look, and what I wear, and if my nails are painted. I could care less if there's paint on my nails or not. Of course my sister is the total opposite... she paints her nails differently like every week (or more than once a week). =D

by music191 on 12/14/2012 5:24:56 PM

haha im pretty sure most of the time, girls dress for other girls not for guys! Smile i think all of us girls know that they dont care that we got pink sparkly ombre nails! haha

by rockinmagz on 12/14/2012 4:49:29 PM