AN HOUR AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

2 HOURS AGO Who knew, right? But *so* good! RT @katie_k1265: @girlslifemag your magazine is amazing thanks for the bananas and ketchup recipe

2 HOURS AGO So...um...is it Friday yet?

COMMENTS

12 things girls stress over (that guys say are NBD)

Do you think he likes my hair up? Or should I put it down? I hope he thinks this shirt is cute. Omigosh, do you...

Haha! I don't do my nails to impress guys! I do them cuz it's fun!

by Opptop on 3/8/2013 10:12:54 AM

He should love you for you not all that you're not ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

by Sneakers88 on 1/26/2013 1:15:27 PM

So i like this guy and we've been kind of friends since last year in sixth grade i didn't realize i liked him up until a few days ago i really like him and it looks like he really likes me too because when he talks to me it seems like he cant help but smile i really want him to be my boy friend but i don't know how....HELP ME!!!

by SweetSugarBabe1357 on 1/12/2013 10:54:13 AM

I never blush!!!!
What should I do to blush??
I tried embarrassment but nothing happened
Any ideas what should I do to turn red?

by Rebaghdadi on 1/6/2013 6:46:58 PM

Ok so I'm new around here,and don't really know how this works but here's my story

So let's call my crush Matt and my bf Jen.
Matt sometimes talkes to me and treat me really nice and sweet,the other times ignore me.Last week I found out that Matt and Jen chat a lot on FB and that made me jealous but tried not to show her that I am.She said she wants to help me talk to him,at least chat with him on FB coz I suck when it comes to talking to guys,we started practicing and it was a BIG fail,I asked her what do u talk about when you and Matt chat? She didn't answer and told me that when she talkes to other guys she joke with them,Jen named everyone except Matt,I asked her who always starts the convo she said she does and sometimes he does.
I'm broken and don't know what to do? Help me please.
Btw:Jen has a Huge crush on another guy (not Matt) and she says she doesn't like Matt
She showed me part of their convo and looks like Matt really likes her Frown

by Rebaghdadi on 1/6/2013 6:45:34 PM

i have a HUGE crush on this guy in my homeroom, but i dont know if he likes me. in class he teases me about everything, but outside of school hes like a perf guy friend. i worry to much about how he will think of me, but now i understand he doesnt care about that stuff. so does he like me or are we just friends?

by kjcutie161 on 1/1/2013 2:26:17 PM

Modmodmod a couple of days ago a guy asked me out and I had to say no because my parents won't let me. I'm in sixth grade an get good grades an don't get in trouble. This guy is soo sweet and is nice but my parents still disapprove of me having a boyfriend. I don't know how to change their minds. Help!

hey girl! ask them if theyd like it better if they met him first. maybe invite him over for family dinner? then theyll see how great of a guy he is. or ask if you could go on group dates with him and a bunch of other friends. good luck! xoxo

Katie L.

by Hjade12 on 12/31/2012 9:08:40 AM

Help... there's this guy I like he's nice to me... and then he's flirting with another girl.... and I don't know what to do!?!?
I mean he hugs me and wraps his arms around my waist during passing period and then two days later he's kissed two girls.. both friends.. both on the same day..., and he flirts with my best friend right in front of me... its like he's teasing me... like I'm a dog!!!!

hey girl! wow, this dude doesnt seem so sweet. I have a feeling hes a major player. Maybe find a new guy to crush on? good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by ninjabubbles1123 on 12/24/2012 1:29:29 AM

Anyone notice one of the names was Justin B.?

by JustluvAriana on 12/22/2012 2:53:10 AM

So three years ago I dated this guy, he's younger than me but like a couple of months. But everyone at my school is really critical about it because we are in different year groups. Recently we have started seeing each other again but not 'officially'.
Three years ago he was really shy and no body would have wanted to be with him but now that he's hot and everything, and everyone wants him, he's being really weird around me. i know he likes me but i feel like he purposely tries to make me jealous of him. people are telling me to leave him. but i really like him. What should i do?

Hey girl, if his behavior is buggin' you, go ahead and have a conversation with him.  If he's disrespectful or disregards your feelings, then it's probs time to move on.  If you both like each other, hopefully you'll find a way to see each other so that both of you feel happy, confident, and respected.

Karin E.

by ovoangie on 12/19/2012 8:36:24 AM

it's too bad that it takes so much to realize that guys aren't as mean, weird, gross, or ignorant as they seem.

by monicagrace on 12/16/2012 8:48:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok. So I've had a steady crush on a guy I met at church camp for more than a year now (we'll call him Seth). A few months back, I told him how I felt; he didn't feel the same way, but we are still close friends (though my feelings haven't changed.)
Now, there's a boy who might soon be attending my school (we'll call him Joe). He is pretty much a reincarnate of Seth! They look alike, their voices are alike, and their personalities are scarily similar. I've only just met Joe, but I feel a little bit attracted to him already.
I can't say I have a crush on Joe, because I barely know him thus far. However, if he does start going to my school, I'll get to know him better.
Is it really fair for me to like him, when it's mostly because he's so much like the guy I can't have? So confused... PLEASE HELP. Frown

Hey girlie, get to know him better. Find out if you really like him for him. It's not fair to like him if it's only because he's like this other guy, but maybe you'll find you really do like him because of who he is.

Lauren T.

by rissak10 on 12/16/2012 6:45:55 PM

HEY GIRLS!
Want advice on boys,hair-makeup,serioud stuff,or just wanna chat?Join my advice queen!i'll give you my honest opinion and won't be harsh.I'm pretty experienced with this stuff.
so come join if you want legit answers
-VNJ99

by VNJ99 on 12/16/2012 6:37:26 PM

Thanks mod! Smile

by Icecreamluver on 12/16/2012 12:48:16 AM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Yesterday my sis took her friend and me to a Cody Simpson concert and it just so happened that he happens 2 b the same age as me. The concert was incredible and I'll remember it forever his dancing singing and his looks were 2 die 4! I was screaming do hard and loud I don't have my normal voice back!  I was recording the second song of his but then my iPods storage was too full so I couldn't get the rest & I was so mad. I wanted to have the whole show to remember & treasure it forever. But I can't stoop thinking about him, I'm obsessed. Is this normal?
I'm in love w/ a celebrity, help!
2.) my sis and I like some of the same music but it's really annoying because when a cd comes out by one of r fav. Groups we always argue who gets because we share a room so yes technically we could both own it, but we'd b both hearing it anyway. My parents r sick of us fighting all the time. Any advice?
Please answer!

Hey girl,

It's normal to have a crush on a celebrity, but don't let that stop you from paying attention to the regular guys in your life, too! Check out this post for info on handling a celeb crush: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/24/Starstruck-Handle-your-celeb-mega-crush.aspx. And as for the cds, you're definitely right that you could share it. Think about it--wouldn't you rather like the same music than fight over listening to different stuff? If you both want the hard copy, maybe you could take turns with it to be fair. Try remembering the fun times you have with her to get along next time you disagree!

Meghan D.

by Icecreamluver on 12/16/2012 12:11:42 AM

MODMODMODMOD
So I like my friends crush which I feel bad about but it's not like I can help it. What do I do? Should I tell her? I kind of want to get to know him and like flirt with him(and I have without realizing it until now). Even tho she likes him too I still think I should get a fair chance too. What should I do about this?

Hey girl,

If you want to make a move, you should probably let your friend know so that her feelings aren't hurt later! I'm sure she'll understand, especially if he likes you back, but you should be honest with her now so she doesn't find out afterward.

Meghan D.

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 12/15/2012 9:06:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's a guy a like. The reason I started liking him was because I thought he liked me, because he was doing these things like sitting next to me, stareing at me a lot, and laughed or smiled at my jokes, even when they weren't funny. (I think his smile was what truely put me under his spell.) But lately, he's been acting distant and ignoring me. I think this is because I sat next to him in math, and I'm a slow student, and he is SO smart! He can finish the whole sheet in 6 minutes, and sometimes it takes me the whole class to get one side of the page done. Do you think this the reason, or is he just nervous? (By the way, we're 12.)

Hey girl,

He might be nervous, or he might just want to be friends. Either way, why not try getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you? Set up a study date for him to help you with math, or just try talking to him after school or at lunch. If he is eager to spend time with you, great! If not, he might not be ready for a relationship right now.

Meghan D.

by soccacheer on 12/14/2012 11:45:15 PM

My bestest friend in the WHOLE world is ignoring me because we got in a fight at school. I've apologized thousands of times but she keeps ignoring me. What do I do?

Hey girl,

Actions speak louder than words, so try showing her you're sorry by doing something nice for her and being extra kind. She'll come around eventually!

Meghan D.

by hbgirl2001 on 12/14/2012 11:25:58 PM

Mod mod mod
I really want to get Facebook. But the problem is my parents dont want me to have it. They think i add randoms and get cyberbullied. All of my friends have it and they are always making plans without really asking me if its ok with me. Also i have friends i dont go to school with anymore that id love to keep connected with them. I am aware of the dangers and that you can set your profile to private. How do you think i could ask them and convince them to let me have it???

Hey girl,

I would try to have a calm conversation with your parents about the privacy settings and to explain to them that you would follow their rules. You could also suggest that you would show them your page after you set it up so they could see what you were doing and see that you were safe. If they still don't want you to have one, try leaving the subject alone for a little while and then bringing it up again (in a calm conversation) later. They are only trying to protect you because they love you, so try to see things from their point of view, too!

Meghan D.

by Enriquette96 on 12/14/2012 10:58:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so I kinda likes this guy. We talk all the time in one class and in the other we dont. He always gives me gum and mints and we love to talk about soccer together. The thing is I dont know how to tell if he likes me! He flirts, but doesnt everyone? He doesnt really talk to other girls much, only me. Hes not awk with girls he just doesnt talk to them much. What do you think? Does he like me? And also what are some ways to get his attention but not in a weird way? Thanks!

Hey girl,

It sounds like he's flirting with you, so he might like you or just want to be friends, but either way it sounds like he's at least interested in getting to know you! Try getting to know him as friends and hanging out after school or at lunch to spend more time together and see how he acts around you to see if he likes you. Just be yourself and try starting a casual conversation about school or TV! You could also study together for a class you have together.

Meghan D.

by dojhallow97 on 12/14/2012 10:26:59 PM

MOD MOD!
this probably sounds really stupid, but here goes. ive liked this boy for awhile. he asked me if i liked him, and i said no. i didn't think he liked me, but now im thinking he does. i feel really bad, and dont know what to do. Is it too late to tell him how i feel? i keep thinking about him

Hey girl,

I think it's okay to tell him the truth and be honest, even if you weren't before! Just tell him you said no because you were afraid or nervous, but that you do like him and want to get to know him more. He'll probably understand (and be happy!)!

Meghan D.

by taybee416 on 12/14/2012 10:25:07 PM

Did anyone else notice that number 7 is from Justin B !?! Not that I like Justin Bieber a ton or anything......he is fine.....I just happened to notice and thought it was kinda funny!

by Ivyfoxgal! on 12/14/2012 10:08:48 PM

So I really like this guy and I think he might like me back. He touches my arm, stays next to me even though everyone else moves away, teases me about kissing me, talks to me first before any of his other friends, talks to me for a long time, etc. Does it seem like he likes me? Normally I wouldn't worry too much about this, only this crush is different. My friend likes him too, and she has for 3 years. Last year when I found out I swore to myself that I wouldn't like him, but I wasn't interested in him at all last year. Just recently I've gotten to know him better and I can NEVER control who I like. HELP! What should I do?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he is definitely flirting with you at least! But if your friend likes him too, I would talk to her before  you make a move. I'm sure you both want each other to be happy, so it would be better to be honest with her now than hurt each other's feelings later. It isn't worth losing your friendship for a guy!

Meghan D.

by claudsoda on 12/14/2012 10:01:32 PM

Hey neo6m! That club advertizment sounded a lot like this club i like call LEGIT BOY ADVICE. Meghan D.

by citygirls1241 on 12/14/2012 9:50:11 PM

Hey girls! are you looking for fast, great advice? Join tgis club! take it from someone who joined it and got fast awesomeadvice that works! (That person is me). this is the description of the club from the club owner: This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! Or you can get girls perspectives! BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

by neo6m on 12/14/2012 8:51:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!
My ex asked out this girl. And shes a total jerk. But shes actually really pretty. We broke up about a month ago, and theres just a lot of suppressed tension between us and we're ignoring eachother and I actually miss him and want him back. I would tell him i like him, but I'm not sure if I actually do or if I just want what I cant have? I like another guy and thats sorta the reason we broke up. I'm so confused? Help!

Hey girl,

If he asked out someone else and they're dating, you shouldn't come between them, even if you don't like her! I would try to be just friends for him and be happy for him while he's with someone else, and if you like another guy who's available, try getting to know him and spend more time with him in the meantime!

Meghan D.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/14/2012 7:16:14 PM

my dad left the state to california i know bcz i came home and my mom broke the news to me and we were supposed to see him today for his birthday but erlier she stopped by his apartment and the manager said he left to california to weeks ago and the police came to his apartment for stuff and he wasnt there and hes not supposed to leave the state and he has a court thing with my mom and yea so i didnt see him for like two months and i didnt even get to say bye! i miss him alot what should i do

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry for what you're going through! I can only imagine how tough that must be. I would talk to a trusted adult such as a teacher, guidance counselor or doctor about how you're feeling. They can give you professional advice on how to handle everything you're going through! You can also talk to your mom since she knows the situation and will understand how you feel.

Meghan D.

by misstomboy1 on 12/14/2012 5:55:00 PM

I have a great club with advice for middle schoolers and high schoolers! We have open officer positions if you would like to give advice! We have over 500 members and we'd love you to join! Join "7th Graders Club" on the front page of clubs menu. ~President rockinmagz~

by rockinmagz on 12/14/2012 5:33:53 PM

That's so cute... I love how most of those things don't matter to me like how I look, and what I wear, and if my nails are painted. I could care less if there's paint on my nails or not. Of course my sister is the total opposite... she paints her nails differently like every week (or more than once a week). =D

by music191 on 12/14/2012 5:24:56 PM

haha im pretty sure most of the time, girls dress for other girls not for guys! Smile i think all of us girls know that they dont care that we got pink sparkly ombre nails! haha

by rockinmagz on 12/14/2012 4:49:29 PM

Cute....... I love articles like thisSmile

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/14/2012 4:30:59 PM

Lol!!! I don't think any girls paint their nails for guys or pierce their ears...

by Chloe<3 on 12/14/2012 3:31:18 PM

i love articles like this!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/14/2012 3:28:56 PM