2 MINUTES AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that taste like Sour Patch Kids & pink Starbursts 🙌 :http://t.co/pxKAT1XPIqq

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

COMMENTS

Exactly what to wear Christmas shopping

You’ve made your list, you’ve checked it twice, now the only thing left to do is actually buy the stuff you can’t wait to give all your...

The cool & comfy one is really cute!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:20:59 PM

So... I have to go shopping for something to go shopping in???
...I now understand quantum physics...

by zwinky on 12/16/2012 10:34:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Me and my crush are kind of awkward right now...long story...but I feel like I need to break out of my shell when I talk to him. Any tips on how to be myself and relax when I'm with him? thanksssss

Hey girlie, get to know him better. The better you know him, the more comfortable you'll feel around him. And when you feel comfortable with him, you'll break out of your shell and be yourself.

Lauren T.

by zeus11 on 12/16/2012 7:01:37 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/15/2012 11:28:09 PM

I loved all these clothes and shoes.
But, here in Brazil, Christmas in in the summer, so... it's too hot! We can't wear this kind of clothes :/

by Cindy Lima on 12/15/2012 11:15:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
what is a good phone case pattern for all times of year?
thanks

Hey girl,

I would go to the Apple store or the store of your phone carrier for a ton of different phone case options! Most patterns work for all times. Check out this post for some iPhone cases we love! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/02/Ed-Obsession-under-30-The-cutest-ever-iPhone-case.aspx

Meghan D.

by sparklysharpie on 12/15/2012 10:02:48 PM

OMG, I have those exact same Target boots on the "Chic and Cute" page! I got them awhile ago but have only wore them like one time because I never know what to wear them with! I really want to wear them now, thanks GL!

by Alle93 on 12/15/2012 9:49:17 PM

On the first outfit Cool and Comfy, where is the cross body bag from?

by nerdy dancer12 on 12/15/2012 3:43:25 PM

Cool idea! Smile I like the cool and comfy look the best

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/15/2012 9:27:11 AM