Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

14 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

15 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Guy Gift Guide: 7 prezzies your BF actually wants

From hilar shark socks to the coolest head massager ever, we’ve got your guy covered from head to toe—literally! Let our list of ideas inspire you...

MOD MOD MOD ok so im in 8th grade and our school dance is this friday (it can't be next friday because of valentines day, don't ask our principal is really strict on these things) ok so anyway I asked ask my BF who has never been to a dance, to come and he doesn't really know if he wants to be there. I really want him to come with me but I don't wanna be super annoying about it. What should I do?

Hey girlie, just let him know how important it is to you that he goes with you. Sometimes being in a relationship is about doing things you don't want to do to show the other person that you care. Maybe you can make a deal with him, like if he goes to the dance you'll go to an action movie or something he likes with him.

Lauren T.

by pink10167811 on 2/6/2013 5:21:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So i have this major crush on a guy at my school. I asked him out 2 days before Christmas break and he hasn't got back to me yet. His best friend said that he would help me by getting him to say yes. But the problem is when do i text his best friend to find out if he convinced to say yes yet. i dont want to be annoying but i dont want him to just forget. THANKS!Smile

Hey girl, well think about it this way...you want him to say yes. His bf shouldn't be convincing him. I would honestly just play hard to get. Let him come to you now. You did what you can, so just wait and hear. But don't contact him until he contacts you about it. Trust me!

lauren r.

by youbelongwithme13 on 12/23/2012 1:33:22 AM

MOD MOD
Soooo I'm not one to usually ask advice, but its been really bugging me. Well,I met this awesome guy who is now my going-on-5months boyfriend Smile but, I've been getting so jealous, is this a good reason to be? My friends weren't too thrilled at first, because they're videogame tomboys who don't really like the idea of me gushing about my bf and hanging out with him more(which neither of them I do.) But, like, all they wanna do is talk to him or about him ALLLLLL the time because he loves video games and stuff. I barely could afford a gift card for him, and two of my friends bought him a BRAND NEW RELEASED VIDEO GAME!! Frown and they constantly text him and things, and its not that I don't trust them or him l, nor am I a super jealous person, but its driving me crazy! Any advice?

Hey girl,

It sounds like they might just be trying to make friends with him since he is a part of their lives now. Maybe you could suggest that all of you play the game together--I'm sure they'd love to show you how to play, and then you will be included in what they are doing!

Meghan D.

by missykp on 12/23/2012 12:12:25 AM

Hey girls! There's a reason that this club exists-- and this reason is to give advice on boy troubles! I'm on GL almost everyday and have experience with guy troubles. Take a look at my new, improved club and ask a question--you won't regret! Just type in the searchbox: Middle School Love(: and you will find it!

by neo6m on 12/21/2012 4:22:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok heres the deal. I have no money. my parents arent gonna give me money and i still need a present for my BF!!! i want to do something special like i want his Christmas gift to be our first kiss together (and mine in general) but i don't see him until the 23 at a Christmas party for church!!! what should i do?!?!?!

Hey allyluvsgl, what's wrong with waiting until the 23rd to give him your gift? That's perfect timing if you ask me. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by allyluvsgl on 12/21/2012 2:18:09 PM

Has anyone ever given the same gift to two guys that you liked???

Because this year I got a great deal on something and I had to buy a few of them.

by fashionqn on 12/20/2012 9:54:47 PM

kayy so here it is. I've been talking to this guy for about two months, we've been on a couple dates and we talk all the time. But were still not actually "going out" . so heres the problem
1)I dont know if i should get him anything for christmas
2) I dont know if hes getting me anything for christmas
3) i have absolutly no idea what i even would get him!
All my friend tell me if i do get him something it would be something small like his favorite candy but truthfully i have no idea what that even is. And to add the the problem none of my friends are that close to him to ask him if he got me anything so what do i do??
So id really appreciate your help and thankyou in advance!

Hey girl! You could get him something super cute and small like his favorite candy. That way, if he doesn't get you anything, it won't be a huge deal that you gave him something. If he does get you something however, you can suggest that you want to go see a movie with him your treat. It will feel special, simple, and like you planned it all along!

xo

Taeler L.

by kellysincesixth on 12/20/2012 7:36:07 PM

MOD<3
Hey Mod. Okay, so I'm pretty much done Christmas shopping for everyone except my best friend. I want something that's affordable (as in under $10) but still pretty thoughtful and nice. She loves clothes, jewelry, makeup all that but is also a big Justin Bieber fan. Any ideas on what I should get her? Thanks!

Hey girl,

If you got her a small makeup compact or a piece of jewelry, I'm sure she would love that! You could also make something yourself, like an ornament or jewelry. It's the thought that counts, so I'm sure she'd love whatever you gave her!

Meghan D.

by michipie205 on 12/17/2012 7:49:25 PM

Okay, so I'm in 9th grade, and there's this guy in my biology class. I've known him since 6th grade, and we were called soulmates because we got paired together for everything. Now, he is always kind of weirdly teasing me about my grades, like shouting across the room, "Okay, what'd you get?" and when I respond, we get into an huge debate about grades and everything. I'm not really sure if he likes me, everyone says he does but I don't know. Does it sound like he does?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he's flirting with you or at least wants to get to know you better! Instead of fighting about grades, you could turn this into an opportunity to hang out with him by studying together or working together on a project. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by callieluv21 on 12/17/2012 6:43:04 PM

mod mod mod
Okay, so I like two guys. One of them likes me, and im not so sure about the other one. I kind of think I should make a move with the boy that likes me, but what if the other one likes me too? I can't decide which boy I want to go out with! Do think I should make a move with the guy i know likes me?

Hey girlie, think about who'd be more upset about if you found out he didn't like you. I think the guy who you know likes you is probably a good choice. And if you like him go for it!

Lauren T.