Bridget M.

is modding

4 MINUTES AGO 6 moments EVERY #directioner has been through: http://t.co/fixxTnhEyX

12 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

15 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

COMMENTS

Put your hearts up: Opening up about the Sandy Hook shooting

Just a few months ago, the world reeled following the Aurora movie theater shooting. And now, here we are again, shocked and horrified and unbelievably...

A few days ago,on the 22nd,it would have been one of the little girls who was shot's birthday.It's so sad that an innocent little girl cannot celebrate her 7th birthday.I wore pink all day to honor her and thought about her all day.This was sick.Just sick

by ashbabe567765 on 2/26/2013 11:27:20 PM

This is so sad. When I heard about it, I had just come home from walking with my friends from the bus stop after school. I walked in the door, put down all my stuff and then my mom came over and hugged me and she told me everything she knew about it. I didn't cry. I didn't curse the man who did it. I was in shock. I didn't know what to make of it. The aftereffects didn't really kick in until about a week later when I saw all these posts on Pinterest. Then I started crying and crying so hard. I have an eight year old brother who I love soooo much and it would kill me if he died. I never ever had to worry about all this when I was his age and now he does. I think that this situation the US is in right now is unacceptable because nobody except the military should have guns and now look what happened. Children have died. And in order to change this we have to stand up against guns. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but this is what I think. Rest in peace little angels.

by Alligator157 on 1/26/2013 6:01:05 PM

I remeber thinking that the next morning i would walk up to it being Friday and I could have safed them but i live half way across the country...... im guessing God wanted his angels back Frown

by ArianaKatFan on 1/9/2013 6:50:03 PM

@cheerfulcheer, my heart truly goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry that you have to go through that. I don't have relatives or friends up there, but I know that it must be horrible. When I think of this situation, it brings tears to my eyes and a pain to my heart. Just know that you are in my prayers, along with everyone else affected. Please know that your cousin will forever be smiling down on you.

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/8/2013 5:45:32 PM

20 futures. 20 parents. 20 employees. 20 wives/husbands. 20 more angels in Heaven.

by Rotfl:brbttyl:) on 1/1/2013 7:36:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD please answer ASAP
My mom died 8 1/2 years ago, but for some reason I'm still not over her death. I always wake up in the middle of the night crying cause I miss her. Or some days I lock myself in my room and cry alone. It's gotten a lot worse now that my dad is gonna get re married. Nowadays I cry myself to sleep. Please help! Is there something wrong with me? I just miss her so much!!!

Hey girl, it sounds to me like you may be suffering from depression. The best thing you can do right now is find someone you trust to talk to about these feelings. It's hard but will help so much. Ultimately you may want to seek counseling to help you, and a good place to start may be school. Above all, if you feel overwhelmed please don't hesitate to go here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Helen S.

by Kat_13 on 12/27/2012 1:29:54 PM

The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom should I fear?
The Lord is my life's refuge;
Of whomever should I be afraid?

We need to remember that no matter what, God is with us. Even in times like this, He shows Himself. I can see Him in my mind's eye waiting at the doors of Sandy Hook Elementary to welcome those who passed into His eternal home. I'm sure He received them with loving arms and a warm heart. I am positive that He comforts those who did survive. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

by Emathmind98 on 12/23/2012 12:03:12 AM

They will be in my thoughts in prayers. We must remember to cherish the little children in our lives that are our siblings, the kids we babysit, etc. because this could have been any one of them.

by The.musician.98 on 12/22/2012 10:58:16 PM

Newtown- you are in my heat and prayers and my families hearts and prayers. God bless you all

by sarebear118 on 12/22/2012 6:57:52 PM

I hope and I pray that those families are ok. I can't imagine what could go through someone's head to make them want to do something like that's. That is terrifying.

by hungergamesfan on 12/21/2012 10:32:28 PM