7 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

10 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

11 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Put your hearts up: Opening up about the Sandy Hook shooting

Just a few months ago, the world reeled following the Aurora movie theater shooting. And now, here we are again, shocked and horrified and unbelievably...

ITs so scary to think that we could go to school tomorrow and that could be it. I have family that lives close to Sandy Hook, and one of them is in elementary school. I am so grateful that he wasnt involed. I cant imagine what the families of the victems, and the children who wittnessed the shootings are going through.

by PS2905 on 12/16/2012 8:36:04 PM

this is wrong the post and the inciddent, he killed his parents 6 adults 20 children and himself anyway wear blue and yellow tmro to honor sandy hook

by skysky429 on 12/16/2012 8:18:49 PM

How could this happen?? One of those innocent children could have grown up to become the greatest president yet, or the doctor with a painless cure for cancer. However because of this despicable human being the world will never know!! Now their families will have a hard time trusting anyone again. They will be afraid to send their other children to school or anywhere else!!! All I can say is that is this is what humanity has to show for itself than this is a sad day indeed.

by Bookworm16 on 12/16/2012 7:54:15 PM

I can't even imagine what the parents, relatives and friends are going through. Love to you all that have experienced this tragic incident. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 12/16/2012 7:51:48 PM

it is so terribly sad. Little kids. How do the parents feel? i can only imagine. My god sister lives in that community and a very good friend of hers that she had know since preschool was shot and killed.

by fanciestjen on 12/16/2012 7:46:59 PM

You need to get your information from a better source, he killed both his parents at there house, shot the principle along with 6 other staff while he was saying announcement & kill 19 kindergartens, & some are still missing

by RubySparkle on 12/16/2012 5:22:06 PM

What I don't understand is how can you look into the eyes of a 6 year old (let alone 20) and just shoot them? It takes one sick minded man to break the hearts of the whole country.

by tennischic9 on 12/16/2012 5:07:42 PM

So sad... Praying for all of the people involved...<3

by HowToLove on 12/16/2012 5:06:07 PM

When I heard about this, I was utterly and completely shocked. Elementary school kids. This is absolutely horrible, and I'm at a total loss for words. How could someone look into the eyes of a child and STILL pull the trigger????? My heart goes out to the families of the victims and to the survivors. You will all be in my prayers.

by lpolk on 12/15/2012 11:16:11 PM

I'm sorry, but this article is beyond inaccurate. A tragedy such as this deserves the FACTS, not false 'journalism'. Show some respect, please.

by mintytcc on 12/15/2012 11:01:53 PM