AN HOUR AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

2 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

3 HOURS AGO Onesies just got fancy: http://t.co/Ufd8iLPxcQ

COMMENTS

Put your hearts up: Opening up about the Sandy Hook shooting

Just a few months ago, the world reeled following the Aurora movie theater shooting. And now, here we are again, shocked and horrified and unbelievably...

Fly high baby angels<3 you're missed so much by everyone.

by Beachychick on 12/15/2012 10:44:19 AM

its messed up. I live in connecticut!!! Just because you have a mental illness doesnt make it okay for you to just shoot innocent kids!!! RIP.....

by Volleyballrulez on 12/15/2012 10:33:39 AM

God bless. All of my friends sat together and cried. It is just so inhumane.

by pfeiloli000 on 12/15/2012 9:40:18 AM

It's terrible. He must have been mentally ill to kill his own mother and all the innocent children. I cant even imagine how it would feel, to drive to my child's school to see if they were alive.

by chick987 on 12/15/2012 9:20:58 AM

I don't understand how someone could look at twenty little kindergartners and kill them. Especially so close to Christmas.... I can only imagine the pain that these families and the other kids and teachers are going through right now. Those kids had so much ahead of them; graduating High School, going to college, getting married, having their own kids... But now they're up in Heaven with God<3 My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in NewTown. Something like this is just so heartbreaking, it makes me want to cry. :'(

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/15/2012 9:08:44 AM

i am so sorry for the victims and their families

by sydstar1999 on 12/15/2012 9:02:24 AM

Who could do such a thing? People are so sick. All those kids had so much to look foward to in life, and now they won't even be able to experience any of it. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims, their families, friends, Sandy Hook Elementary School, and Newtown, CT. May God watch over these children (and teachers) in Heaven, and may He give strength to those who have lost anyone in this shooting. Frown

by Run4Life28 on 12/15/2012 8:57:49 AM

Why would someone do something like that? This is horrible.

by superglittergirl on 12/15/2012 8:52:03 AM

GL has their facts wrong, 20 children were shot in total, and Eight adults.

by Lalainya on 12/15/2012 1:05:28 AM

I can't imagine how the families are feeling right now. This is an incident that never should have taken place. I can't imagine how the families of the children, men, and woman who were killed in this feel right now. The children will have that picture engraved in their mind forever. I feel so sorry for all of them.

by DancrGurl on 12/15/2012 1:03:32 AM