9 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

10 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

11 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Put your hearts up: Opening up about the Sandy Hook shooting

Just a few months ago, the world reeled following the Aurora movie theater shooting. And now, here we are again, shocked and horrified and unbelievably...

I'm shocked and heartbroken about the news. I heard about it in my math class. My teacher was looking at her phone and said that there was a shooting today. I was sad of course but not THAT sad. But when i got home and saw it on the news, I saw the reality of it. It reminds me of the Columbine shooting story.
It just breaks my heart to know that somebody would do something like this. And to do it to Children? Not teenagers, but 9 and 10 year old's, children that had a life ahead of them full of dream come trues and love. All of it was taken away from them. It truly breaks my heart.

My sympathy goes out to the parents and the lost lives of the children. I wish them the best.

by Sparksfly on 12/14/2012 7:40:33 PM

I don't know how sick and horrible a person must be to be able to look into a frightened child's eyes and still pull the trigger. I mean that is just awful and my heart and prayers go out to all the families who were/are effected and especially the children who had to be there and see their friends, classmates, and teachers die right before their eyes. Frown

by lhmercier on 12/14/2012 7:33:38 PM

HOW CAN ANYONE PULL A TRIGER AT A KINDERGARTENER!!!??!! They R SICK, I tell U SICK!

by sarahsprinkles265 on 12/14/2012 7:30:49 PM

This is the kind of thing that keeps me up at night. I live in Colorado, a few cities away from the Aurora shooting. I remember how scared i was when that happened. Also, kids at my mom's school have been putting homemade bombs in the school yard. Another boy at her school has threatened teachers and kids and said he was going to kill them. How can someone do this and still have a human conscience?! Why would you rather end the life of someone else, including family, to feel better about your self. Please prevent things like this happening.

by cupcake_mutt13 on 12/14/2012 7:22:50 PM

I am at a loss for words for how horrific this is. I have no idea why anyone would want to kill innocent children. I am praying for those families in Connecticut.

by AMCfangirl on 12/14/2012 7:20:04 PM

o.m.g that is so sad why would he do that

by fashion456 on 12/14/2012 7:13:47 PM

I don't have family members that were in or at the shooting, but my sympathy goes out to anyone's loved ones who were victims of the shooting.

by coldplay12 on 12/14/2012 7:03:37 PM

My love goes out to these poor families. It is disgusting to think that people do these things. They will definitely be in my prayers! <3

by Sprinklz28 on 12/14/2012 6:45:19 PM

This just disgusts me. All those people and especially the children. They had their whole lives ahead of them and they all had the potential to be the next Bill Gates or Ghandi. There is so much evil in the world. I am so sorry for the families affected by this tragedy. No one deserves something like this to happen. People need to live with the light of love in their hearts and I believe that one day, we will succeed to shut out the darkness. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

by cali princess on 12/14/2012 6:33:18 PM

Frown sad face...I can't believe someone would do that!

by Izzybel on 12/14/2012 6:28:55 PM