Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guys🙅:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

5 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

6 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

Peeking while pecking? Why your guy's eyes were open when you kissed

What does it mean when a guy’s eyes were open while you’re kissing him? I was making out with my crush and when I opened my...

whats a good way to bring that situation up without making him mad or accusing

Hey girl, you could use a cheesy line next time, like "close your eyes while I take your breath away" then go in for a kiss!

lauren r.

by maddybaby53 on 12/29/2012 2:04:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
oh ok why would he keep asking her what she wnats to do thats a little suspicious.

Hey girl,

It doesn't necessarily have to be suspicious, he might just want them both to have a good time! I'm sure he will explain everything to you once you talk.

Meghan D.

by maddybaby53 on 12/29/2012 12:56:01 AM

well apparently he asked her several times what she wanted to do when they hang out.. and didnt tell me about that

Hey girl,

He might have just thought he was seeing her at a different time than you! I would just talk to him to straighten everything out instead of worrying Smile I'm sure the three of you could all have fun together!

Meghan D.

by maddybaby53 on 12/29/2012 12:40:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay, so my boyfriend and i were gonna hang out. (saturday, today i guess. ) and this girl told me that he kept asking her to chill and kept asking her what she wanted to do if they chill and apparently told her that to hang out today when we were going to. i dont knwo if she is trying to start thigns. she and i had problems a long time ago and than we were alright and were friends. so i thought that everything was fine. but i dont know what to do

Hey girl,

If you and her are getting along now, I wouldn't assume the worst--maybe he was just getting his dates confused, or he thought you two would hang out earlier in the day. Just confirm your plans with him, and if he made a mistake the three of you could hang out together!

Meghan D.

by maddybaby53 on 12/29/2012 12:14:12 AM

MOD MOD Thank you for the advice Lynae P. Your probably right I think he's just
Shy I really wanna talk to him but I'm pretty shy to how can
I talk to him without getting so nervous and giggly any advice?

Hey girl,

It will be easier to start a conversation about a topic you're comfortable with, so try starting a casual conversation about school or TV and then go from there! Think of it as a conversation with a friend and not with a guy to calm down a little Smile

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 12/21/2012 11:03:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!
Ok so there's this guy who whenever I see him
He says hi to everyone else but usually ignores me
Sometimes he'll say hey what's up? But it's usually
Nothing also sometimes I'll catching him stareing
At me but when I look he turns away it makes me
Feel offended should I feel that way?

Hey redvelvetluv, mhmm I'm not sure. This guy sounds really nice, so I don't think he means any harm. No worries girly. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 12/21/2012 10:14:23 AM

Hey im in 10th grade. I never had a bf or a first kiss. I know im pretty, i have had guys ask me out, but i am afraid to date since I am severely un-experienced . I really think this guy likes me and i'm afraid to like him or be with hi because of how bad i am at this stuff. Makes me wanna tear up a little thinking of it. Help. Like what do we talk about? I don't know how to kiss...right or correct. I don't know anything about dating and being in a relationship.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 12/19/2012 10:39:09 PM

I would rather have my man close his eyes when smooching. Its ok to open them up every now and then to see what to do next but if he keeps them open thats strange.

In some ways, if he is a real good kisser who cares what he does. If it really bothers you, you can just say something to him and tell him you like it more when his eyes are closed.

by fashionqn on 12/17/2012 5:57:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like an eighth grader, but I am in sixth grade grade. He and I have a joking around friendly relationship, (so he knows who I am)and when he sees me in the hall he will push me or vice versa. He probably likes an eighth grader and I would not be confident enough to ask him out. I am not even allowed to date yet anyways, but I just want to know who he likes. How could I find out without asking?

Hey chica, that's a tough one.  If you ask his friends or other people who might know, he'll probably find out that you were asking anyways.  If you don't mind if he finds out that you were curious about his relationship status, go ahead and ask around.  If you don't want to him to know that you were asking around, then your best bet is just to ask him directly.  That way, you minimize a whole lotta' gossip.  Happy flirting!

Karin E.

by ShabbyChicGeek1 on 12/17/2012 10:36:17 AM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/15/2012 11:28:28 PM