7 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

11 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

12 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Peeking while pecking? Why your guy's eyes were open when you kissed

What does it mean when a guy’s eyes were open while you’re kissing him? I was making out with my crush and when I opened my...

whats a good way to bring that situation up without making him mad or accusing

Hey girl, you could use a cheesy line next time, like "close your eyes while I take your breath away" then go in for a kiss!

lauren r.

by maddybaby53 on 12/29/2012 2:04:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
oh ok why would he keep asking her what she wnats to do thats a little suspicious.

Hey girl,

It doesn't necessarily have to be suspicious, he might just want them both to have a good time! I'm sure he will explain everything to you once you talk.

Meghan D.

by maddybaby53 on 12/29/2012 12:56:01 AM

well apparently he asked her several times what she wanted to do when they hang out.. and didnt tell me about that

Hey girl,

He might have just thought he was seeing her at a different time than you! I would just talk to him to straighten everything out instead of worrying Smile I'm sure the three of you could all have fun together!

Meghan D.

by maddybaby53 on 12/29/2012 12:40:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay, so my boyfriend and i were gonna hang out. (saturday, today i guess. ) and this girl told me that he kept asking her to chill and kept asking her what she wanted to do if they chill and apparently told her that to hang out today when we were going to. i dont knwo if she is trying to start thigns. she and i had problems a long time ago and than we were alright and were friends. so i thought that everything was fine. but i dont know what to do

Hey girl,

If you and her are getting along now, I wouldn't assume the worst--maybe he was just getting his dates confused, or he thought you two would hang out earlier in the day. Just confirm your plans with him, and if he made a mistake the three of you could hang out together!

Meghan D.

by maddybaby53 on 12/29/2012 12:14:12 AM

MOD MOD Thank you for the advice Lynae P. Your probably right I think he's just
Shy I really wanna talk to him but I'm pretty shy to how can
I talk to him without getting so nervous and giggly any advice?

Hey girl,

It will be easier to start a conversation about a topic you're comfortable with, so try starting a casual conversation about school or TV and then go from there! Think of it as a conversation with a friend and not with a guy to calm down a little Smile

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 12/21/2012 11:03:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!
Ok so there's this guy who whenever I see him
He says hi to everyone else but usually ignores me
Sometimes he'll say hey what's up? But it's usually
Nothing also sometimes I'll catching him stareing
At me but when I look he turns away it makes me
Feel offended should I feel that way?

Hey redvelvetluv, mhmm I'm not sure. This guy sounds really nice, so I don't think he means any harm. No worries girly. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 12/21/2012 10:14:23 AM

Hey im in 10th grade. I never had a bf or a first kiss. I know im pretty, i have had guys ask me out, but i am afraid to date since I am severely un-experienced . I really think this guy likes me and i'm afraid to like him or be with hi because of how bad i am at this stuff. Makes me wanna tear up a little thinking of it. Help. Like what do we talk about? I don't know how to kiss...right or correct. I don't know anything about dating and being in a relationship.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 12/19/2012 10:39:09 PM

I would rather have my man close his eyes when smooching. Its ok to open them up every now and then to see what to do next but if he keeps them open thats strange.

In some ways, if he is a real good kisser who cares what he does. If it really bothers you, you can just say something to him and tell him you like it more when his eyes are closed.

by fashionqn on 12/17/2012 5:57:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like an eighth grader, but I am in sixth grade grade. He and I have a joking around friendly relationship, (so he knows who I am)and when he sees me in the hall he will push me or vice versa. He probably likes an eighth grader and I would not be confident enough to ask him out. I am not even allowed to date yet anyways, but I just want to know who he likes. How could I find out without asking?

Hey chica, that's a tough one.  If you ask his friends or other people who might know, he'll probably find out that you were asking anyways.  If you don't mind if he finds out that you were curious about his relationship status, go ahead and ask around.  If you don't want to him to know that you were asking around, then your best bet is just to ask him directly.  That way, you minimize a whole lotta' gossip.  Happy flirting!

Karin E.

by ShabbyChicGeek1 on 12/17/2012 10:36:17 AM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/15/2012 11:28:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Kay, so I like the same guy that my friend likes. The thing is that she told me before I got the chance to tell her. Its been like 2 months since she told me and we both still like him. I haven't told her yet...should I??? Every time she talks about him I want to say something but I don't want her to get mad at me!
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Even though you didn't tell her before, she would probably still appreciate you telling her the truth. It would be better to be honest with her now than to hurt her feelings later, and you don't want to ruin your friendship for a guy!

Meghan D.

by LAGguitar on 12/15/2012 11:16:16 PM

MOD MOD
I think one of my best guy friends is starting to like me, but he has a gf! Like, a couple weeks ago, he told me that if he hadn't had a gf, he would've asked me out, and like 2 weeks ago I went to a movie with my cheer team and some of the football players (and he was in the group), and he made sure to sit by me, and he even put his hand on my thigh, then moved it when I jumped, but I could tell it was on purpose. Plus, I always find him staring at me in class, and he apparently "always get extremely excited to see me" and there's been times when I walk by him and he could be talking to his best friend and he will walk over to say hi. What do you think? His girlfriend goes to a different school, just an fyi.

Hey girl,

It sounds like he's flirting with you and is probably confused, but if he has a girlfriend you shouldn't do anything while they're together, even if it seems like he's not happy with her. Tell him that you like being friends and spending time with him but that you're not comfortable being more than that while he has a gf, and focus your attention on your fam and friends (and finding a cute guy who's available Smile )!

Meghan D.

by cheerfulcheer on 12/15/2012 9:16:20 PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but don't your eyes have to be open to see that his eyes were...?

by miaboo123 on 12/15/2012 7:02:39 PM

Theirs this guy and I rely like him but he is a junior and
I am a freshman ,We only have one class together and on top of that I am shy and he is also shy. can someone help me
get up the confidence to talk to him?

by brynna2 on 12/15/2012 5:13:41 PM

schooled: guys how to's
hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to some other girl you do not know, if you like a guy and you wish he likes you, or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends. i can help you!
love,
messy-luv's-you.
pleeeease join my club it's great!

by messy-luv's-you on 12/15/2012 3:06:50 PM

It's true that guys are territorial! It gets annoying sometimes but also sweet (: Just make sure they don't try to own you.

by chick987 on 12/15/2012 9:17:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My friends think I flirt too much. But the guys I flirt with don't seem to complain. How do I curb in my flirting? Is there a quiz for it?

Hey girl,

There's no test to tell if you flirt too much, so you really have to use your best judgment! if you find yourself flirting with guys a lot, maybe try getting to know them as genuine friends in addition to your flirting. Talk to them at lunch or after school and find out more about them, and show them your true self in addition to your flirty side.

Meghan D.