AN HOUR AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

2 HOURS AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

COMMENTS

My BF just learned how to French kiss--but not with me!

I found out my BF recently learned how to French kiss—only not by me! I still really like him, but I’m also really hurt. I’m angry one...

MOD MOD MOD!
There is this boy I like and I TEXT HIM ALL THE TIME. he is soo hot!
The other day I got a msg from him saying though:
Dear ______,
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but can you not text me as much? I dont mind if you text me but not all the time because you text me alot.
_____
Is he trying to let me down easy? Or does he still want me to txt him?
thanksSmile

Hey Girlie, you should probably cool it with the texting. he asked you to stop for a reason, even if you don't know what it is. You could be using up his data plan, it could be crowding his inbox, or maybe he just isn't into you as much as you are with him. Relax a little and refrain from messaging him 24/7.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by valentine661 on 1/15/2013 3:40:24 PM

That is terrible...So sorry!

by girliegirl1314 on 12/23/2012 1:33:12 AM

Hey girls! There's a reason that this club exists-- and this reason is to give advice on boy troubles! I'm on GL almost everyday and have experience with guy troubles. Take a look at my new, improved club and ask a question--you won't regret! Just type in the searchbox: Middle School Love(: and you will find it!

by neo6m on 12/21/2012 4:06:47 PM

mod mod mod!!!
ok so me and bf have been having some issues lately. he keeps telling me how his ex wants him back but were long distance so i cant really do anything.
when we talk on the phone he usally asks for me to call my cousin. then when i do call her they ignore me and just talk to eachother. and when i text him his signature was my cousins name and his with a smily face. i asked him about it and he said it was nothing.
and my cousin is always telling me stuff he says about me but idk if i should belive it because i found out she liked him this summer (i didnt know that), i dont know what to do!! help?!?!?!

Hey haileygab, mhmm this doesn't good. Seems like they have something going on. I wouldn't say anything else about i, but I would leave your boyfriend alone. He isn't striking me as a good guy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by haileygab on 12/21/2012 4:05:51 PM

Every so often I go the sponsored links in the pink on the bottom of the gl webpages. One that is good and I have read is "How to Kiss a Man". It gave me some good ideas, because even if you think you are good at kissing you can always learn from other people.

by fashionqn on 12/20/2012 4:43:20 PM

There is this guy I like. He is nice and funny, but we rarely talk. We have three classes together, but he is kinda popular.
He texted my name in all caps on 12 of my pics 4 weeks ago. We started a conversation and I gave him my number. We texted for the rest of the night, and he was really funny.
A few days later, I texted him to see if he wanted to hang out with some friends. He was a at football game and he said I sould have been there!
Yesterday, he texted me asking if I wanted to study with him and some friends. My mom wouldn't let me. He wanted to know why I could't come and said I really should come.
He helps me at school without me even asking.
I can't tell if he is interested or if he is just being friendly. How can I talk/ flirt with him if he is kinda popular. Also, do you have any good topics to talk about besides the cheesy "what was the homework" cause I have no idea what to talk to him about especially if I want to test him. THNAKS SO MUCH! Smile

Well I say you start to get to know him. Ask him what his favorite movie is. His favorite food. How he would react if aliens took over the world. Ask funny things and just keep the convo going. If you start to get to know each other, then talking will become easier. But yes I think he's flirting with you. Now you have to start to get to know him and see where it goes. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by lovemoi on 12/18/2012 7:12:34 PM

he probably either looked it up online. to be honest i have done that. or he maybe just experimented and just went for it and wondered if he did it right. im pretty sure thats what my bf did lol sometimes he does these weird things and we just make up and do weird things

by luv798 on 12/18/2012 6:34:51 PM

ok so theres this guy at school that i kind of have a "thing" with. Everybody knows we like each other, and we both know we like each other. But we're both pretty shy, and he told my friend he wants to ask me out soon, but I want to stop being so shy and flirt or something, make it so that he wants to be around me, because right now his guy friends are always pulling him away. How can I not be so shy around him and make a move that wouldn't be extremely awkward?

Hey Chica! Here is a link to help teach you how to flirt:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx

Good luck!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by privygurl123 on 12/18/2012 1:24:06 PM

He may have learned it from someone else. You may not exactly be his first girl.

by transform2314 on 12/17/2012 8:58:34 PM

Mod mod mod
I know my bf likes me but he treats me like a friend. What should I do?

Hey girl,

If he's treating you like a friend, that's not such a bad thing--it's good to be comfortable with each other! Try holding his hand sometimes or being a little flirty to remind him that you can be friends and still be romantic!

Meghan D.

by Amcgirl24 on 12/17/2012 8:00:27 PM

I bet he learned Online! LOL

How did he let you know? because Dave is right he may have gone online and learned how people do it, there are a lot of "how to kiss" and do this and that when it comes to relationships. Unless he confessed he may have just read (or watched) how people do it and now he knows how. We all go surfing to see how to do stuff we have never done so you may want to give him a present this Christmas (unless he did practice and learn from doing it with someone).

by fashionqn on 12/17/2012 5:31:49 PM

HEY GIRLS********
Want advice like this but a girl perspective?Then join my advice queen!!Smile I'll give advice on boys,hair and makeup,serious stuff,or if you just want to talk.i will give you my honest opinion and will never lie.So join me and get the best advice you ever had! Laughing
VNJ99

by VNJ99 on 12/17/2012 5:29:08 PM

don't get back with him. he'll think of u as desperate or he'll use u.

by aki2000 on 12/17/2012 4:38:43 PM

I agree 100%. You need to get your priorities straight, girlie!

by puddinface7 on 12/17/2012 4:15:41 PM