AN HOUR AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

The 12 best books from 2012

It’s almost 2013! In celebration, we’ve put together a complete list of our top 12 books from the past year. Reading is not only entertaining, but it’s...

OMG! The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is absoultly AMAZING! Everybody HAS to read it! Definatly one of my faves along with Divergent and the Gallagher Girl series! Seriously, if you're looking for something to read, those are the three I'd totally recommend!

by Actress-2-B on 1/28/2013 8:33:42 AM

i really want to read hemlock it looks goods i love mystery books with teenagers and stuff like that

by kariton000 on 1/5/2013 6:52:48 PM

I really want to read The Fault in Our Stars!

by iloveballet&singing on 12/22/2012 12:17:40 PM

I recently finished The Fault In Our Stars and I almost cried. It was so sad, but it was such a great book.

by iRead on 12/18/2012 10:48:56 AM

I love Divergent and Insurgent!!

by karenbug88 on 12/17/2012 8:47:57 PM

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is one of my favourite books! I finished it in a day! It's an amazing book, it's a must read!

by potterheadmeetswhovian on 12/17/2012 8:24:07 PM

I have read The Statistical Probability of Love at First sight. I finished it today actually. I think it was one of the best books ever. My favorite part was when he said he was studying the statistical probability of love at first sight as his research. BEST. PART. EVER.

by allyluvsgl on 12/17/2012 7:22:46 PM

Mod!!!!  I have exams this week, I'm a sophomore so i kinda know the drill but I have a math exam, my worst subject, thats worth 33% or 1/3 of my FINAL GRADE & so far i don't have an A but i'm not doing terrible. I seriously NEED an A in that class & I don't know how to study or prepare!!!! The exam is on Thursday, what do i need 2 do 2 get that A?

Hey girl,

I would do some practice problems to see what you need to focus your studying on, but the best thing you can do is to ask your teacher what you should focus on for the exam. If you ask the teach for study tips, you'll be able to prepare for the exam and do great. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by Icecreamluver on 12/17/2012 7:04:13 PM

I have read Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter and Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I will be checking out The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker, Gold by Chris Cleave, Insurgent by Veronica Roth, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith, Dead to You by Lisa McMann, Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock, Starters by Lissa Price, Pure by Julianna Baggott, and The Diviners by Libba Bray.

by otter77 on 12/17/2012 6:20:29 PM

I love Cinder, TFIOS, and Dead to You.

by SelG4Ever on 12/17/2012 4:24:06 PM