9 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu

10 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD

11 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: Everything embellished

Wanna spice up your wardrobe with a dash of glitz and glam? If you’re a glittery gal like us—and we love love us some shine—then you’re def...

I love the Quite Contrary Top in cream. It is so classic. Hey girls! There's a reason that this club exists-- and this reason is to give advice on boy troubles! I'm on GL almost everyday and have experience with guy troubles. Take a look at my new, improved club and ask a question--you won't regret! Just type in the searchbox: Middle School Love(: and you will find it!

by neo6m on 12/21/2012 4:48:22 PM

I love the shoes!

by firefairy456 on 12/20/2012 6:27:51 PM

Hey! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" I give out any kind of advice from fashion advice to guy advice. I post alot of fashion ideas too. Come and see what it is all about! XOX!

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 12/18/2012 6:28:02 PM

modmodmod
MOD! I am so confused and need help! ..Alright well what happened was i had a thing with this guy. We used to hold hands and kiss and everyone thought we were dating but i was waiting for him to ask me out then this one day everything was going as usual..maybe a little better then second period he texts me that our relationship was weird and then i asked if he still liked me and he said not enough. Well its been a couple of days and his step sis came up to me and asked if we are still dating and i told her what was happening and that we never were and she told me that hes been talking about me non stop and hes talked about how much he likes me and how pretty he thinks i am. After hearing what happened she said she'd talk to him. But it got me thinking and i want to talk to him but idk what to say please help! 1)What is going on? I am so open and he knows that but he is so confusing and said he has trust issues please help! 2)what should i say?!

Hey Girl, He is the one who is going to have to decide what he wants, and you can't force a decision on him. Let him take his time, and if he doesn't come back to you move on.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by winniefer on 12/18/2012 4:35:48 PM

those outfits are adore! :}

by fashion0929 on 12/18/2012 3:21:39 PM

The Quite Contrary Top in Cream! <333

by Chloe<3 on 12/18/2012 12:43:58 PM

Does lotion have you feeling sticky in this hot weather? Skip it and try using a moisturizing body wash when you shower to keep your skin silky smooth without the icky sticky feeling.

Does your family go on vacation every year?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.