6 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

9 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

10 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Cutie running through your mind

I was running a partner relay mile in P.E. and my partner is not the fastest, so when she was about to finish her last lap...

My best guy friend and I are like this close! (1+1)!! Last year we were the always last kids at this after school thing. (Not a helping thing) He said "Do you like me?" I said maybe. He said "Maybe. Too. But maybe, for me means yes." I had a mini heart atack! I was love struck! We were going out for a while. 1 month or two. Then the school year ended and we were in love! He didn't say good-bye!! Frown
Then he hooked up with another girl!! He told me he didn't like her but her friends bothered her to go out with him. He knows I like him and I know he still has feelings for me. He kept apolgising. I forgive him but, he didn't even tell until the next year that he was going out with her! And he denise we were ever going out. What now?!?

Hey girlie,

If you didn't define the relationship specifically, maybe he thought it was okay to date someone else when he thought it was over. Next time you date someone, maybe you should be clear about what your relationship status is so this confusion won't happen again! I wouldn't worry about it, though--there are plenty of other great guys out there Smile

Meghan D.

by char char on 4/20/2013 9:13:44 PM

i love him too much so i have to post this

1. think of your crush
2. make a heart with your hands
3. kiss the heart
4. put the heart on your real heart and tommorow your crush will ask you out

this only works if you post this on your favorite article (just like i did) and yes he is always in my mind

by selenahayley on 12/31/2012 4:06:51 AM

Help! i tried to open up the Tidings of kisses and joy page on GL but it redirects me to the home page. has anyyone else had the same troubles?

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 12/26/2012 9:50:15 AM

OMIGOSH! He sounds like a great BGF! I have one who is like that right now, and I know how it feels. Guys can be so confusing, especially BGFs, even when you know more about them then anyone else!

by penguin1312 on 12/24/2012 12:11:02 PM

i love him too much so i have to post this

1. think of your crush
2. make a heart with your hands
3. kiss the heart
4. put the heart on your real heart and tommorow your crush will ask you out

by nope on 12/23/2012 10:08:34 PM

So a few months ago I went to a dance at a local theater group. There was this cute guy there who I talked to a little bit thanks to my friend pulling me and him in the hall alone, and at the end I hugged him when I had to leave. I didn't see or talk to him till last friday when there was another dance we both went to. One of my other friends and his friends knew each other so at the end we were dancing in a big group, and me and him kept looking at each other and smiling, and when the dance was over and I started to walk away he poked me in the side and just smiled. After the DJ finished talking, i asked him for his number. He said yes and asked if I wanted him to put it in my phone, so I let him. Does he seem interested in me? He doesn't go to my school or live in my town, and it's been four days since I got his number and we've texted twice. I also don't know how often I would be able to see him. Is he still worth going after?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he is at least interested in being friends and getting to know you more! If he lives sort of near you, would you be able to hang out on weekends? There's no harm in keeping getting to know each other as friends and seeing where things go from there.

Meghan D.

by British-IrishBoybands<3 on 12/23/2012 12:45:42 AM

MODMODMOD!
Hi I could really use some advice. So I have a crush on my best guy friend. We met over the summer and over the past five months we've become really close friends. We trust each other with everything, and have meaningful conversations we can't really have with anyone else. I've had a thing for him ever since we first met, but I didn't tell anyone until just recently. And he recently told one of his guy friends, who then told me, that he like me. But the problem is that his parents don't want him to date yet, and he claims that he doesn't want a girlfriend. But we have this 'friend group' of guys and girls that always hang out, and they have started calling us 'the couple' and have practically planned our wedding for us. Even some of his guy friends have come up to me and told me that we should date. So I guess my question is: how do I cope with my feelings for him so we can stay good friends, without making the situation more awkward? Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!

Hey! This may seem really hard, but I think you should talk to each other about your feelings. I don't always recommend that, but from what you've told me, you guys seem close enough that you can handle it. If you acknowledge your feelings for each other while mutually deciding to stay friends, you're both taking control of your friendship before this tension builds and becomes a problem. Plus this is one of those conversations you'll dread having, but be so relieved you did after. Good luck!

Helen S.

by Laurenluv on 12/22/2012 2:56:59 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I'm only in 6th grade but all of my friends have been asked out at least once. I've had lots of crushes but they never seem to have much interest in me. This year I met a guy that looked like he liked me and I liked him. When I told him I liked him, he said he just wanted to be friends. My friends all say I'm pretty, but its hard to believe that when every guy you've liked, didn't like you back. I am very self-conscious. How can I find someone that likes me back? Also, how can I stop being so self-conscious and not care about how others think about me?

Hey cupcake8715, aww I feel you girl. One thing you have to remember is that if you don't like you, no one will. Once you love yourself and have confidence, the right guy will be attracted to you. So start doing things that make you feel good about yourself. Make sure you always look nice, take care of your body and surround yourself with positive things. Remember having a boyfriend isn't everything. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cupcake8715 on 12/21/2012 7:40:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I've tried to get advice on this at least three times, and no one has answered- PLEASE answer this!
I think that my BFF's brother likes me. My best friend (let's call her Lucy) has a feeling that he does, and so do other people. According to Lucy, he has talked about how cool he thinks I am. Some of my other friends have said that he stares at me. One time, we were talking and I started to turn left as he went straight. He asked me where I was going, so I answered him and he said, "I was going to go this way to keep talking to you, but I'll go this way now". He's a year older than me, but whenever he sees me, he normally talks to me (unless he needs to go somewhere). I don't know what to do, any advice?

Hey ashleyrose, oh definitely likes you. This question is how do you feel about him? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ashleyrose on 12/21/2012 5:53:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD(Please answer!!!)
I have a class with my crush. I noticed that he has trouble with schoolwork, alot of trouble. I want to help him but I don't know how. I don't talk to him much, but I want to help him so bad. What do I do???

Hey girl! It could be an opportunity to strike up a convo. Ask him how he did on the last test or quiz and offer some helpful tips if you're able to. Smile and be encouraging! Let him know if he ever needs help to let you know! Good luck!

xo