Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

2 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

3 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Cutie running through your mind

I was running a partner relay mile in P.E. and my partner is not the fastest, so when she was about to finish her last lap...

In the past I have gone running with this guy and the main reason was because he was cute and had a nice butt. I know its for the wrong reason but I would go and run behind him just to look at his butt.

by fashionqn on 12/20/2012 5:03:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey, so i really really like this guy. lets call him, N. Well I've liked N since the very beginning of school in August. And he just went through a pretty bad breakup with his girlfriend, D. Well D, his girlfriend, broke up with him on their 4 month anniversary without any explanation. He was really hurt and i was talking to him about it and all and helping, but my problem is that i feel bad for him but I'm also happy that he's single... is that wrong for me to feel that way? and do you know anyways that i can find out if he likes me back or not? I'm a little too shy to ask him...
Sorry it's so long, but thanks for reading Smile

Hey chica, if this guy was "really hurt" by a breakup, then make sure you wait a little while before you make any moves.  You want to make sure he's over his ex and ready for a new GF.  In the meantime, act as a friend.  The best way to find out if a guy likes you is just to ask him directly (even though it's really hard to do sometimes), but make sure he's recovered from the breakup first.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by klbugg97 on 12/19/2012 10:42:08 AM

OMG!!! I think my crush MIGHT like one of my BFFs and she MIGHT like him. My friend is like the sweetest person ever but I really like him. AND she doesn't know I like him! What do I do?

by hrglittergirl on 12/18/2012 10:52:31 PM

Aw, he sounds like such a sweet guy who really cares about you<3 I think he would make a great bf

by maggie183 on 12/18/2012 9:27:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So a few months ago I went to a dance at a local theater group. There was this cute guy there who I talked to a little bit thanks to my friend pulling me and him in the hall alone, and at the end I hugged him when I had to leave. I didn't see or talk to him till last friday when there was another dance we both went to. One of my other friends and his friends knew each other so at the end we were dancing in a big group, and me and him kept looking at each other and smiling, and when the dance was over and I started to walk away he poked me in the side and just smiled. After the DJ finished talking, i asked him for his number. He said yes and asked if I wanted him to put it in my phone, so I let him. Does he seem interested in me? He doesn't go to my school or live in my town, and it's been four days since I got his number and we've texted twice. I also don't know how often I would be able to see him. Is he still worth going after?

Hmm he seems interested. I say just text him and try to get to know him. You never know what could happen! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by British-IrishBoybands<3 on 12/18/2012 7:33:15 PM

THAT WAS SOOO SWEET!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3

LOVE
O
V
E

by bluewater on 12/18/2012 6:52:09 PM

I have gone running when it was warmer with this guy and he is really cute. He is also older so I was wondering how can I maybe get him to think of me as more than just someone to run with. I get these thoughts when we are running that we run into a park and lay on the grass together looking and talking to each other. I know we kind of like each other and my mom loves him but I would love to have more with him. And, yes, I also love running with him because he just looks so good in his running shorts.

Maybe one day after running ask if he wants to go get fro-yo. Or something like that. If you two start to make other plans after the running you can spend more time together and see where things go. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by fashionqn on 12/18/2012 6:20:21 PM

Smile

by wesdelwarrior on 12/18/2012 4:01:22 PM

mod mod mod how do you know if you won holiday hits week 2? you didn't post winners.

Hey girl, it will probably be posted soon.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by fashion0929 on 12/18/2012 3:18:53 PM

There's this I guy that I sit next to in one of my classes and I might like him, but I already decided I just want to be friends with him, because I used to like him..I just don't know if I want to. And he's not exactly the most attractive (Ik that sounds really shallow) and he talks to a lot of people, but he's more independent, which I don't have a problem with, and a nerd, which is a tad bit of a turn-off. We talk a lot and we definitely have fun together, he's always trying to make me laugh and he always knows what I'm thinking. It would also be awkward to be more with him because the people who sit at the table with us have made a lot of comments to us about him liking me ("We know you like her" "Don't show your affections in public" "I don't think she's ready for a long term relationship" etc) And the other girl at my table asked me if I would go out with him. Should I try to be more with him?
Thanks! Smile

Hey Chica, if you're not into him today, you aren't going to be crushing on him tomorrow. Shrug off your friends comments with, "we're just friends."

Hannah H.