5 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

8 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

9 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

3 festive sweat seshes to try with your friends

Can't wait for Santa to slide down the chimney? Work off some excitement with your very best sistahs in tow. We've got three fun activities...

MODMODMOD
I really need to build up my stamina, cardio, core strength and arm strength (basically everything) for my dance class, what kind of exercises could I do to build these up (without over doing it and would be fine for a 12 year old to do) ????
Thanks Siena xo

Hey girl,

Try going on light jogs to work on cardio and jumping rope is awesome, too. Push ups and sit ups are the best way to promote arm strength and core strength. Just make sure that if you're working out and you're feel super fatigued, take a break before doing anything else.

Alexis G.

by sweetsiena on 1/10/2013 10:09:54 AM

I really wanna workout daily but the only place I can is in the living room because its SUPER cold and rainy where I am and my room is TINY! The only problem is my parents are always in there and it's just awkward trying to exercise in front of them :/
An I can't keep on exercising before I go to bed and they aren't in there.
Any advise???

Hey Girly, ask your parents if they want to work out too. it won't be as awkward that way. Also, for exercises like abs and wall sits you really don't need a lot of space. if you can lie down on the floor of your room, you might be able to get some done in there.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Makeup Artist #1 on 1/3/2013 1:58:53 AM

I want to look good for my school dance, which is Sadies, its the 1st of February. Im not really a runner and i cant go to a gym so any workout idea i could do at home? Help please

by rosie124 on 1/2/2013 10:53:16 AM

I plan to loose 30 lbs in about 6 months and I've already lost 5 in just one month! A lot of times I get a little hungry and want a snack, but if I eat something unhealthy I know I will start to eat more unhealthy stuff. Plus I have a brother and a dad who like to eat a ton of junk food so there's always some in the pantry that's not good for you. So what are some healthy snacks that are filling, tasty, and inexpensive? Thanks Smile

Congrats on your goal girl. Our health and fitness channel has a ton of links to help you get goin..check these out! click here and here and here

Jenn S.

by fruitcake99 on 1/2/2013 5:10:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i am in desperate need of a major workout i can do on my own that works my core and builds my stamina and cardio, do you have any ideas?
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.
-kellie lynne.

hey girl! Try some of Blogilates Pop Cardio workouts. They really kick your butt, it's a major work out! Look her up on youtube. xoxo

Katie L.

by klbugg97 on 12/24/2012 10:15:34 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! My friend isn't online ever because she's really busy. I get that, but we never can do anything.
I planned a sleepover for tonight and she hasn't RSVP'd... This has been an event that I have been planning and told her about over 2 weeks ago, and if we don't have one now, we can't have one over break. It's really frusterating.

Hey girlie, some people do better with personal invitations. If she never has time to get online, hand her a paper invitation to something. Call her and ask her to do things with you. Make sure to ask her to let you know when she has free time so that you can hang out with her.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/23/2012 8:10:19 PM

Mod!
How can i get abs?!
Please reply asap

Hey girlie, getting abs will take time. You'll need to eat healthy foods so that you're not gaining fat while you're trying to build muscle. Do different kinds of crunches so that you work all of your abdominal muscles and do them daily. There are a lot of great ab workouts that you can find on youtube or you could buy a DVD somewhere like Amazon for under $10.

Lauren T.