2 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

3 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

4 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

Victoria and Max at it again! The holiday edition

Whelp, it looks like GL’s December/January 2013 cover girl, Victoria Justice, wasn’t kidding when she dished about future song covers in our exclusive interview. “I’d like to upload...

My parents are really overprotective.. They won't even let me have my own email address! Or get on Youtube! And I'm in middle school. -sigh- They say I'm responsible though so that's not the issue. Please help, it's really embarrassing when someone's talking about Youtube and I have to say "Oh, I'm not allowed to get on Youtube" and we're middle schoolers?! Cry

hey girl! I know it's tough, but your parents just have your safety in mind. They trust you, just not everyone else! Plus there is a lot of crazy stuff on Youtube, so I get where they're coming from. Convinced your mature enough to handle the responsibility? Make a presentation that politely shows your point of view. It should persuade them you can handle it! good luck.

xoxo

Katie L.

by jerjer6 on 1/30/2013 10:05:54 AM

Yikes. Talk about CHEESY! Dial down the vibrato, will ya? Frown

by bluedogchica on 1/4/2013 5:37:26 PM

I lost a lot of respect for them now.. What's wrong with saying Merry Christmas?!!! Like seriously?!

by RainbowPuke99 on 12/20/2012 1:02:33 PM

OMG MAX!!!!!!!!! LOVE HIM IM A SCHNIEDERMONEY FOR EVA!!!!!!!!!!

by amr6 on 12/19/2012 9:38:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My friends are starting to get inappropriate and I odn't want it to rub off on me!

hey girl! you could always ask them to stop being so inappropriate. if they continue to disregard your wishes, consider branching out and hangin' with some new pals.

xoxo

Katie L.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/19/2012 3:43:01 PM

So tomorrow at karate, I was thinking of telling my crush I like him. I really want a creative idea to tell him. I'm not the type of girl to just say "I like you". That's kind of boring lol. I want the guy to get a kick out of the experience too! I want him to totally not see it coming. But I want it to be cute/funny. Any suggestions? Smile

hey girl! If you want a classic and cute gesture, write him a little note! You could even get creative and write it in another language (preferably one he speaks though!). Like if he takes Spanish, write " Me gustas". Or you could write it in pig latin! Or, try something quirky and cute...like writing it in a fortune cookie or on a post it note you stick on his back. Hope this helps!

xoxo

Katie L.

by britishgurl on 12/19/2012 1:31:10 PM

Victoria and Max should do a Boys Like Girls medley next.

by otter77 on 12/19/2012 7:02:32 AM

Are they going out? No, right?

by pretty123 on 12/19/2012 12:08:39 AM