AN HOUR AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

3 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

15 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

COMMENTS

Your beauty survival kit for the End of the World

It’s about time we stop tiptoeing around the real problem about the impending doomsday—what are we going to do with all of our makeup? It doesn’t make...

UGH!! How many more times must I say this? WE WILL NOT DIE AT MIDNIGHT!!! Get this, they can't predict the future. God can't just agree with the Mayans and kill us at midnight in the worst cases ever. So, Mayans are wrong!! There will be NO apocolispse, we WILL NOT DIE!!!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/20/2012 7:29:08 PM

REALLY?!?!?!? are you kidding me?!?!? This is just tooooooo far! All of you at GL just need to stop with all the end of the world stuff. Just please stop! Its really starting to bug me a lot!

by eclipsechick12 on 12/20/2012 7:02:27 PM

Mod mod mod!
Ok so the other night my mom told me that she might be sending me to charm school this summer to "properly learn my manners, gain poise, and grace and confidence". I'm a bit hestitate about it and want to know ; what is charm school exactly? What do you learn? And most of all is it fun? Thanks!

Hey girl! I don't know too much about charm school, but sounds fun! Ask your mom for more details and get into a bit of research to learn more about the school you're going to attend. I bet you'll dig up some pretty cool stuff! Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by iheartu? on 12/20/2012 6:12:37 PM

lol I absolutely love this post so much!!! LOL LED lip gloss!!! Who cares if the world may not end. These ideas are good ideas even if you just lose power!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 12/20/2012 6:10:24 PM

Okay this is a little bit too much. There are too many articles on the mayan apocalypse on this website right now. GL I think you should tone it down with all of this end of the world stuff.

by fieldhockey001 on 12/20/2012 5:48:07 PM

I agree with drummergirl133, lilyyum, and hardwoodqueen almost 100%. I put up with it because it's fun, and even though the world isn't going to end we can still use this as a packing guide for trips and things. But yeah, it is a little excessive--all this "end of the world" stuff. I'm actually looking forward to the 22nd, just cause it'll be funny when those who thought the world was going to end realize it never did.
Oh, and actually they found more Mayan calendars saying the world won't end for tens of thousands of years, anyway--though only God knows when the world will end. It says so in the Bible. How do I know the Bible doesn't lie? Well I believe it doesn't,I trust it. But If that isn't enough...................................it passes the internal and external test better than any other historical document of its time, and still passes the bibliographic test very well. So ha.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/20/2012 4:07:32 PM

So if the Mayans could predict the "end of the world", why weren't they smart enough to save their own civilization?

by sophlida on 12/20/2012 4:00:07 PM

I agree with u drummergirl133. only God does know when the worlds going to end. I think no one can predict that except for God.

by hardwoodqueen on 12/20/2012 2:43:15 PM

First off, why all this end of the world nonsense?! I know it's just fort fun and all but it's kinda excessive. And if the world did end? The last thing on my mind would be manicures, perfect blush and lipgloss, and if my hair was shiny or not. I also agree with drummergirl133, only God knows when the world will end. While this is a nice list of travel cosmetics, I wouldn't be worrying if the world did indeed end.

by lilyyum on 12/20/2012 2:13:09 PM

OMG I have the EXACT same Hello Kitty nail clippers! I got these a LONG time ago!

by TresSapphire on 12/20/2012 2:11:36 PM