Fun ways to stay active this fall
How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors
Who run the world? Girls (and tampons)!
5 books that get us excited for fall sports and activities
Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!
Safari style: these animal-print shoes will take your outfit to the next-level
Cute hair for school: rock the crown
5 ways to make your water taste better
Where will you meet your next crush?
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything
6 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q
6 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist
50 Comments | Add Yours
Cake without icing
Mostly jeans, but skirts once in a while
Two good friends
by beachlover123 on 3/29/2013 6:28:17 PM
1. Brownies or cake? Brownies
2. Halloween or Thanksgiving? Halloween
3. Root beer or Sprite? Root Beer
4. Skirts or Jeans? Jeans
5. Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez? Neither
5. Cheetah or Zebra print? Zebra
6. Two really good friends or lots of so-so friends? Two really good
7. Hollister or Forever21? Both but i have more forever 21
8. Write a 10-page essay or read an 800-page book? Neither
9. Skiing or Snowboarding? Skiing
10. Coffee or Tea? Tea
by th3-futur3-4w41ts-y0u on 2/2/2013 12:27:31 PM
1. Brownies or cake? browwwnies
2. Halloween or Thanksgiving? Halloween! CANDY!
3. Root beer or Sprite? sprite
4. Skirts or Jeans? jeans
5. Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez? selena gomez
5. Cheetah or Zebra print? zebra
6. Two really good friends or lots of so-so friends? lots of so-so friends
7. Hollister or Forever21? forever 21!!!
8. Write a 10-page essay or read an 800-page book? 10 pages essay
9. Skiing or Snowboarding? skiing
10. Coffee or Tea ewww! neither!
by lalalagurl on 1/26/2013 4:54:05 PM
6.2 really good friends
7.Never been to either... Sorry!
by jrprodigy12 on 1/25/2013 9:43:25 AM
Both, Halloween, root beer, jeans, Taylor Swift, BOTH, 2 really good friends, neither, 800 page book, tea
by ilovehorses224 on 1/21/2013 1:52:44 PM
1. Brownies. I don't like icing that much. Cake is still YUMMY though!
2. Halloween because I love the movies, giving candy to little kids, and being with my bro.
3. um...neither. I don't drink soda. High in sugar and calories.
4. Skinny Jeans!!!!
5. Taylor Swift. She is my idol. Plus Selena Gomez is very childish.
6. Cheetah all the way. I grew out of zebra.
7. Two good friends.
8. Hollister!! That's where all the cool kids shop at my school.
9. Neither. How about cheerleading?
10. Coffee...how does a latte sound?
by BabyDahl13 on 1/21/2013 12:02:29 PM
7.two really gud friends
9.800pg(only if its good)
by mindless_101 on 1/19/2013 11:39:04 PM
7.Two Really Good Friends
8.Read an 800-page Book
10.I don't drink Tea or Coffee
by Les on 1/19/2013 7:31:48 PM
2 Really good friends
by gymnastqueen22 on 1/16/2013 6:09:09 PM
7. Really good
by Unicorn puke on 1/16/2013 5:45:06 PM
Quiz: What kind of sister are you?
Are you the sassy sister, the shy sister or the supportive sister? Take this quiz—inspired by the new graphic novel Sisters by Raina Telgemeier—to find out!