This Thanksgiving, we're thankful for all these awesome celebs
My BF never wants to do anything fun...should I dump him?
This 7-year-old boy learned all about the power of helping others
The first Captain America: Civil War trailer is here!
How cute are these DIY turkey pops?
Ditch the dress: How to shimmer and shine in bold bottoms
This is *exactly* how you should do your makeup this Thanksgiving
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Liv and Maddie's "Ask-Her-More-A-Rooney"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 MINUTES AGO The best (and worst) foods to eat this #Thanksgiving: https://t.co/sd5lL0Rw5T pic.twitter.com/pJja6cA5ec
AN HOUR AGO 11 things to love about #Thanksgiving: https://t.co/8VTa4szbv5 pic.twitter.com/njORzONn1o
2 HOURS AGO Win this prettifying palette! We’re loving #BYBB makeup—& it’s all free of harsh chemicals: https://t.co/wPjwIirVu2 pic.twitter.com/Qfg2QrQwa3
50 Comments | Add Yours
Cake without icing
Mostly jeans, but skirts once in a while
Two good friends
by beachlover123 on 3/29/2013 6:28:17 PM
1. Brownies or cake? Brownies
2. Halloween or Thanksgiving? Halloween
3. Root beer or Sprite? Root Beer
4. Skirts or Jeans? Jeans
5. Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez? Neither
5. Cheetah or Zebra print? Zebra
6. Two really good friends or lots of so-so friends? Two really good
7. Hollister or Forever21? Both but i have more forever 21
8. Write a 10-page essay or read an 800-page book? Neither
9. Skiing or Snowboarding? Skiing
10. Coffee or Tea? Tea
by th3-futur3-4w41ts-y0u on 2/2/2013 12:27:31 PM
1. Brownies or cake? browwwnies
2. Halloween or Thanksgiving? Halloween! CANDY!
3. Root beer or Sprite? sprite
4. Skirts or Jeans? jeans
5. Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez? selena gomez
5. Cheetah or Zebra print? zebra
6. Two really good friends or lots of so-so friends? lots of so-so friends
7. Hollister or Forever21? forever 21!!!
8. Write a 10-page essay or read an 800-page book? 10 pages essay
9. Skiing or Snowboarding? skiing
10. Coffee or Tea ewww! neither!
by lalalagurl on 1/26/2013 4:54:05 PM
6.2 really good friends
7.Never been to either... Sorry!
by jrprodigy12 on 1/25/2013 9:43:25 AM
Both, Halloween, root beer, jeans, Taylor Swift, BOTH, 2 really good friends, neither, 800 page book, tea
by ilovehorses224 on 1/21/2013 1:52:44 PM
1. Brownies. I don't like icing that much. Cake is still YUMMY though!
2. Halloween because I love the movies, giving candy to little kids, and being with my bro.
3. um...neither. I don't drink soda. High in sugar and calories.
4. Skinny Jeans!!!!
5. Taylor Swift. She is my idol. Plus Selena Gomez is very childish.
6. Cheetah all the way. I grew out of zebra.
7. Two good friends.
8. Hollister!! That's where all the cool kids shop at my school.
9. Neither. How about cheerleading?
10. Coffee...how does a latte sound?
by BabyDahl13 on 1/21/2013 12:02:29 PM
7.two really gud friends
9.800pg(only if its good)
by mindless_101 on 1/19/2013 11:39:04 PM
7.Two Really Good Friends
8.Read an 800-page Book
10.I don't drink Tea or Coffee
by Les on 1/19/2013 7:31:48 PM
2 Really good friends
by gymnastqueen22 on 1/16/2013 6:09:09 PM
7. Really good
by Unicorn puke on 1/16/2013 5:45:06 PM
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.