Fun ways to show your American pride on the Fourth
How to play hard to get without coming off snooty
This San Francisco high school plans to offer a LGBT course
Join the rebellion with these new Mockingjay - Part 2 posters
Your love horoscope this week is *major*
DIY jewelry storage for the traveling fashionista
9 times Taylor Swift gave us major hair envy
Super easy & healthy snacks to take to the pool
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO RT @rydelR5: #RydelRYL signing tour starts TOMORROW! 😝 Come see me in Boca Raton, FL at the Glades Rd. location @ 11am!http://t.co/IYITnUuuyF@BNBuzz…
AN HOUR AGO BRB, need to play #Hungry5SOS for the rest of today because it's official: #HUNGRY5SOSISBACK!
1 HOURS AGO Meet the girl behind one of the most successful eco-friendly businesses in the world. #GOALS: http://t.co/8itBnQaJIi pic.twitter.com/Fgtn2COtXs
80 Comments | Add Yours
1. Probably brains but he can't be awful to look at either
2. Popular since I'm shy myself and need some help getting the conversation going
4. A mixture, I want him to be able to be both when he needs to
6. Both but probably listening skills
7. Outgoing, definitely
8. Height, he HAS to be taller than me
9. Keeper, who wants a player?
by Kollins on 12/31/2012 2:33:56 PM
1. Brawn or brains? Brains mostly.
2. Shy or popular? Hmm, little in between. But not too popular.
3. Athletic or artistic? Both.
4. Quiet and respectful or class clown? Class clown but also respectful when it's needed.
5. Gorgeous hair or beautiful eyes? Eyes!
6. Great body or great listening skills? Both hehe
7. Outgoing or sensitive? Sensitive, but not tooo much.
8. Nice voice or great height? Def. height.
9. Player or keeper? Keeper!
10. PDA and affectionate or keeping it private and sweet? Private and sweet but.... I don't want PDA in public or anything because it can get awkward for others. But I wouldn't want him to hid his love for me in front of others... Hehe.
by neonroxursox on 12/31/2012 12:56:53 PM
1. Brains. He has to be smart...he'll be smart enought to be fit, haha!
2. Both, I'm shy but I wouldn't mind either.
3. Athletic..I'm artsy enough for the both of us.
4. Quiet and respectful. But he can be a funny gent.
5. Beautiful eyes.
6. Great listening skills.
7. Outgoing..but he needs feelings, of course.
8. Height, please. I'm tall enough as it is!
9. Keeper...(ain't nobody got time for playas, LOL)
10. Keeping it private and sweet, because it's cuter that way c:
by Christymiller14 on 12/30/2012 6:52:43 PM
1. mostly brains and a little brawn
2. in between
3. a mix of both
4. a mix so he is funny and respectful
6. mostly great body and a little listening skills
7. outgoing and has a sensitive type
8. he has to be my height or taller
10.pda and affectionate
by monkeygirlee92 on 12/30/2012 5:52:31 PM
2. in between
4. class clown but still respectful
6. both would be great but listening skills
7. out going
8. great height
10. mix of both
by blazestarlight98 on 12/30/2012 11:03:11 AM
2. It depends
4. Quiet and respectful
5. Beautiful eyes
10. PDA and affectionate
by emcee1 on 12/29/2012 5:21:19 PM
6.i want both!!! but i'm leaning towards great body more...C:
9.keeper for sure
10. pda and affectionate!!!!!
by lalalagurl on 12/28/2012 12:18:57 AM
6. Great bod
8. great height
by miley13t on 12/27/2012 10:58:57 PM
10.PDA and affectionate
by iluvcake2000 on 12/26/2012 6:36:52 PM
5.hair is awesome but eyes would cool, too
7.outgoing, I'm sick of sensitive boys
10.I don't know
by Pandapillowpet on 12/24/2012 6:30:56 PM
How much would you pay for a pair of ultra-cute shoes?
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.