This sweetie will make your heart swoon...
Are your friends using you? Here's how to deal...
Exclusive: Get your princess on with Disney Channel this weekend
August Bags 4 Babes Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
7 ways to make witch hazel your new best friend Hazel Your New Best Friend
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Is he older? Maybe you should take a step back: http://t.co/kYPdkznBv8 pic.twitter.com/Fs9qJNCbO4
3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 royal darling wins a Be Light The Duchess bag from @jujube_intl: http://t.co/g9yqPSfR9t
18 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo
80 Comments | Add Yours
1. Probably brains but he can't be awful to look at either
2. Popular since I'm shy myself and need some help getting the conversation going
4. A mixture, I want him to be able to be both when he needs to
6. Both but probably listening skills
7. Outgoing, definitely
8. Height, he HAS to be taller than me
9. Keeper, who wants a player?
by Kollins on 12/31/2012 2:33:56 PM
1. Brawn or brains? Brains mostly.
2. Shy or popular? Hmm, little in between. But not too popular.
3. Athletic or artistic? Both.
4. Quiet and respectful or class clown? Class clown but also respectful when it's needed.
5. Gorgeous hair or beautiful eyes? Eyes!
6. Great body or great listening skills? Both hehe
7. Outgoing or sensitive? Sensitive, but not tooo much.
8. Nice voice or great height? Def. height.
9. Player or keeper? Keeper!
10. PDA and affectionate or keeping it private and sweet? Private and sweet but.... I don't want PDA in public or anything because it can get awkward for others. But I wouldn't want him to hid his love for me in front of others... Hehe.
by neonroxursox on 12/31/2012 12:56:53 PM
1. Brains. He has to be smart...he'll be smart enought to be fit, haha!
2. Both, I'm shy but I wouldn't mind either.
3. Athletic..I'm artsy enough for the both of us.
4. Quiet and respectful. But he can be a funny gent.
5. Beautiful eyes.
6. Great listening skills.
7. Outgoing..but he needs feelings, of course.
8. Height, please. I'm tall enough as it is!
9. Keeper...(ain't nobody got time for playas, LOL)
10. Keeping it private and sweet, because it's cuter that way c:
by Christymiller14 on 12/30/2012 6:52:43 PM
1. mostly brains and a little brawn
2. in between
3. a mix of both
4. a mix so he is funny and respectful
6. mostly great body and a little listening skills
7. outgoing and has a sensitive type
8. he has to be my height or taller
10.pda and affectionate
by monkeygirlee92 on 12/30/2012 5:52:31 PM
2. in between
4. class clown but still respectful
6. both would be great but listening skills
7. out going
8. great height
10. mix of both
by blazestarlight98 on 12/30/2012 11:03:11 AM
2. It depends
4. Quiet and respectful
5. Beautiful eyes
10. PDA and affectionate
by emcee1 on 12/29/2012 5:21:19 PM
6.i want both!!! but i'm leaning towards great body more...C:
9.keeper for sure
10. pda and affectionate!!!!!
by lalalagurl on 12/28/2012 12:18:57 AM
6. Great bod
8. great height
by miley13t on 12/27/2012 10:58:57 PM
10.PDA and affectionate
by iluvcake2000 on 12/26/2012 6:36:52 PM
5.hair is awesome but eyes would cool, too
7.outgoing, I'm sick of sensitive boys
10.I don't know
by Pandapillowpet on 12/24/2012 6:30:56 PM
Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...
Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.
CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.