How to dye the perfect Easter egg—no kit required!
Why your BF doesn't notice your new 'do
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
The Mortal Instruments series is coming to TV
Is your romance destined to be star-crossed or is it sizzling? Get your horoscope here...
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
#WeTriedIt: Caress touch-activated scented body wash
The healthiest way to make blueberry muffins...right now
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
R5: All Day, All Night: Exclusive one-night event!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC
4 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊
5 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy
80 Comments | Add Yours
1. Probably brains but he can't be awful to look at either
2. Popular since I'm shy myself and need some help getting the conversation going
4. A mixture, I want him to be able to be both when he needs to
6. Both but probably listening skills
7. Outgoing, definitely
8. Height, he HAS to be taller than me
9. Keeper, who wants a player?
by Kollins on 12/31/2012 2:33:56 PM
1. Brawn or brains? Brains mostly.
2. Shy or popular? Hmm, little in between. But not too popular.
3. Athletic or artistic? Both.
4. Quiet and respectful or class clown? Class clown but also respectful when it's needed.
5. Gorgeous hair or beautiful eyes? Eyes!
6. Great body or great listening skills? Both hehe
7. Outgoing or sensitive? Sensitive, but not tooo much.
8. Nice voice or great height? Def. height.
9. Player or keeper? Keeper!
10. PDA and affectionate or keeping it private and sweet? Private and sweet but.... I don't want PDA in public or anything because it can get awkward for others. But I wouldn't want him to hid his love for me in front of others... Hehe.
by neonroxursox on 12/31/2012 12:56:53 PM
1. Brains. He has to be smart...he'll be smart enought to be fit, haha!
2. Both, I'm shy but I wouldn't mind either.
3. Athletic..I'm artsy enough for the both of us.
4. Quiet and respectful. But he can be a funny gent.
5. Beautiful eyes.
6. Great listening skills.
7. Outgoing..but he needs feelings, of course.
8. Height, please. I'm tall enough as it is!
9. Keeper...(ain't nobody got time for playas, LOL)
10. Keeping it private and sweet, because it's cuter that way c:
by Christymiller14 on 12/30/2012 6:52:43 PM
1. mostly brains and a little brawn
2. in between
3. a mix of both
4. a mix so he is funny and respectful
6. mostly great body and a little listening skills
7. outgoing and has a sensitive type
8. he has to be my height or taller
10.pda and affectionate
by monkeygirlee92 on 12/30/2012 5:52:31 PM
2. in between
4. class clown but still respectful
6. both would be great but listening skills
7. out going
8. great height
10. mix of both
by blazestarlight98 on 12/30/2012 11:03:11 AM
2. It depends
4. Quiet and respectful
5. Beautiful eyes
10. PDA and affectionate
by emcee1 on 12/29/2012 5:21:19 PM
6.i want both!!! but i'm leaning towards great body more...C:
9.keeper for sure
10. pda and affectionate!!!!!
by lalalagurl on 12/28/2012 12:18:57 AM
6. Great bod
8. great height
by miley13t on 12/27/2012 10:58:57 PM
10.PDA and affectionate
by iluvcake2000 on 12/26/2012 6:36:52 PM
5.hair is awesome but eyes would cool, too
7.outgoing, I'm sick of sensitive boys
10.I don't know
by Pandapillowpet on 12/24/2012 6:30:56 PM
What does music mean to you?
Come see what girls are saying about Echo!
Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.