Fun ways to stay active this fall
What to do if you and your friend have the same crush
My boarding school roommate is driving me nuts
The 20 best teen books of all time
"Autumn" -- An original poem
Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good
Sweet treats: 6 good-enough-to-eat beauty products
Find the perf workout class with these tips
Give your guy's style a grade!
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: What kind of makeover do you need? http://t.co/SD9NUX8K9h
4 HOURS AGO Don’t let the mild weather turn you into a couch potato! Get up, get out and get going!: http://t.co/M7RCTVNe9p
5 HOURS AGO RT @Alexa_Curtis: NEW POST// A super belated post from the @girlslifemag event in Baltimore last month! http://t.co/5ehd2l1aQr http://t.co/pic.twitter.com/FCpAvvEna6
80 Comments | Add Yours
1. Probably brains but he can't be awful to look at either
2. Popular since I'm shy myself and need some help getting the conversation going
4. A mixture, I want him to be able to be both when he needs to
6. Both but probably listening skills
7. Outgoing, definitely
8. Height, he HAS to be taller than me
9. Keeper, who wants a player?
by Kollins on 12/31/2012 2:33:56 PM
1. Brawn or brains? Brains mostly.
2. Shy or popular? Hmm, little in between. But not too popular.
3. Athletic or artistic? Both.
4. Quiet and respectful or class clown? Class clown but also respectful when it's needed.
5. Gorgeous hair or beautiful eyes? Eyes!
6. Great body or great listening skills? Both hehe
7. Outgoing or sensitive? Sensitive, but not tooo much.
8. Nice voice or great height? Def. height.
9. Player or keeper? Keeper!
10. PDA and affectionate or keeping it private and sweet? Private and sweet but.... I don't want PDA in public or anything because it can get awkward for others. But I wouldn't want him to hid his love for me in front of others... Hehe.
by neonroxursox on 12/31/2012 12:56:53 PM
1. Brains. He has to be smart...he'll be smart enought to be fit, haha!
2. Both, I'm shy but I wouldn't mind either.
3. Athletic..I'm artsy enough for the both of us.
4. Quiet and respectful. But he can be a funny gent.
5. Beautiful eyes.
6. Great listening skills.
7. Outgoing..but he needs feelings, of course.
8. Height, please. I'm tall enough as it is!
9. Keeper...(ain't nobody got time for playas, LOL)
10. Keeping it private and sweet, because it's cuter that way c:
by Christymiller14 on 12/30/2012 6:52:43 PM
1. mostly brains and a little brawn
2. in between
3. a mix of both
4. a mix so he is funny and respectful
6. mostly great body and a little listening skills
7. outgoing and has a sensitive type
8. he has to be my height or taller
10.pda and affectionate
by monkeygirlee92 on 12/30/2012 5:52:31 PM
2. in between
4. class clown but still respectful
6. both would be great but listening skills
7. out going
8. great height
10. mix of both
by blazestarlight98 on 12/30/2012 11:03:11 AM
2. It depends
4. Quiet and respectful
5. Beautiful eyes
10. PDA and affectionate
by emcee1 on 12/29/2012 5:21:19 PM
6.i want both!!! but i'm leaning towards great body more...C:
9.keeper for sure
10. pda and affectionate!!!!!
by lalalagurl on 12/28/2012 12:18:57 AM
6. Great bod
8. great height
by miley13t on 12/27/2012 10:58:57 PM
10.PDA and affectionate
by iluvcake2000 on 12/26/2012 6:36:52 PM
5.hair is awesome but eyes would cool, too
7.outgoing, I'm sick of sensitive boys
10.I don't know
by Pandapillowpet on 12/24/2012 6:30:56 PM
Meet your new fashion bestie...
Overalls: They're cute, comfy and the perf piece to rock with any outfit. From edgy party ensembles to studious school looks and rad weekend wear, CLICK HERE to meet
fall's major must-have.