Four wicked ways to transform your home from ordinary to out of this world
Growing pains: How to tell if you and your guy are on the same page
I can't stop tearing my hair out...help!
Move on to Better Days with Caroline Glaser's new EP
Feel-Good Friday: This daddy-daughter pair proves that sometimes you just have to "Shake it Off"!
Your ultimate shopping guide: when to save and when to splurge
Match your pen to your polish: it’s a thing!
4 fun ways to get your workout on (minus the gym)
Where will you meet your next crush?
Sneak a peek at our October/November issue starring Peyton List!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO 3 lucky winners will snag a Nelle and Lizzy's Be Your Own Best Friend Necklace! @NelleAndLizzy http://t.co/A2bYg2pJjK
5 HOURS AGO Adorable ways to bring fall into your bedroom: #Obsessed #FallDecor http://t.co/afhR83Z0Cg
6 HOURS AGO Okay, so chocolate will never actually be a vegetable…but here’s how to make it a tad bit healthier: http://t.co/boHDICPcri
80 Comments | Add Yours
1. Probably brains but he can't be awful to look at either
2. Popular since I'm shy myself and need some help getting the conversation going
4. A mixture, I want him to be able to be both when he needs to
6. Both but probably listening skills
7. Outgoing, definitely
8. Height, he HAS to be taller than me
9. Keeper, who wants a player?
by Kollins on 12/31/2012 2:33:56 PM
1. Brawn or brains? Brains mostly.
2. Shy or popular? Hmm, little in between. But not too popular.
3. Athletic or artistic? Both.
4. Quiet and respectful or class clown? Class clown but also respectful when it's needed.
5. Gorgeous hair or beautiful eyes? Eyes!
6. Great body or great listening skills? Both hehe
7. Outgoing or sensitive? Sensitive, but not tooo much.
8. Nice voice or great height? Def. height.
9. Player or keeper? Keeper!
10. PDA and affectionate or keeping it private and sweet? Private and sweet but.... I don't want PDA in public or anything because it can get awkward for others. But I wouldn't want him to hid his love for me in front of others... Hehe.
by neonroxursox on 12/31/2012 12:56:53 PM
1. Brains. He has to be smart...he'll be smart enought to be fit, haha!
2. Both, I'm shy but I wouldn't mind either.
3. Athletic..I'm artsy enough for the both of us.
4. Quiet and respectful. But he can be a funny gent.
5. Beautiful eyes.
6. Great listening skills.
7. Outgoing..but he needs feelings, of course.
8. Height, please. I'm tall enough as it is!
9. Keeper...(ain't nobody got time for playas, LOL)
10. Keeping it private and sweet, because it's cuter that way c:
by Christymiller14 on 12/30/2012 6:52:43 PM
1. mostly brains and a little brawn
2. in between
3. a mix of both
4. a mix so he is funny and respectful
6. mostly great body and a little listening skills
7. outgoing and has a sensitive type
8. he has to be my height or taller
10.pda and affectionate
by monkeygirlee92 on 12/30/2012 5:52:31 PM
2. in between
4. class clown but still respectful
6. both would be great but listening skills
7. out going
8. great height
10. mix of both
by blazestarlight98 on 12/30/2012 11:03:11 AM
2. It depends
4. Quiet and respectful
5. Beautiful eyes
10. PDA and affectionate
by emcee1 on 12/29/2012 5:21:19 PM
6.i want both!!! but i'm leaning towards great body more...C:
9.keeper for sure
10. pda and affectionate!!!!!
by lalalagurl on 12/28/2012 12:18:57 AM
6. Great bod
8. great height
by miley13t on 12/27/2012 10:58:57 PM
10.PDA and affectionate
by iluvcake2000 on 12/26/2012 6:36:52 PM
5.hair is awesome but eyes would cool, too
7.outgoing, I'm sick of sensitive boys
10.I don't know
by Pandapillowpet on 12/24/2012 6:30:56 PM
Win a beauty bundle from Jane!
Go back to school with the perfect fall face.
CLICK HERE to check out three trendy
new looks from Jane Cosmetics,
then snag one for free!