Get gutsy! Why Y-O-U should ask out that cutie
These high school students honored the memory of their friend in a super special way
Guess which Nickelodeon classic is heading to Broadway?
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
4 common eyeliner mistakes and how to fix them
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO QUIZ! Are you a total gossip queen?: http://t.co/MKLOaEeVD2 pic.twitter.com/fHIEai2rDS
2 HOURS AGO Crop tops can totally be school appropriate! Here's how: http://t.co/w0hGFUAq5e pic.twitter.com/Eno2nwFOx2
3 HOURS AGO 5 totally cute ways to DIY your iPhone case: http://t.co/WNfLtVWNQn pic.twitter.com/EBWN9g1pjY
80 Comments | Add Yours
1. Mostly brains, but a little brawn never hurt anyone.. ;)
2. Quiet but friendly works for me!
3. Little of both.
4. Quiet & respectful (with a sense of humor).
5. Eyes. Definitely the eyes.
6. Great listening skills are a must.
7. Sensitive enough without being a baby, of course..
8. Nice voice.
10. Private & sweet, for sure.
by MACUgirl93 on 12/22/2012 12:36:14 AM
4. Class Clown
6. Great Body
10. PDA and affectionate
I love smart guys with a good status that other girls love, so I can be the lucky one to get him.
by onyinyechi5166 on 12/21/2012 8:55:48 PM
1.Brawn, I guess...
6.Grrrrrreat body. I love hot guys!!!
10.PDA, I guess(I've never been kissed.)
by wesdelwarrior on 12/21/2012 8:54:53 PM
1. Brawn or brains? brains
2. Shy or popular? inbetween
3. Athletic or artistic? either
4. Quiet and respectful or class clown? quiet and respectful, but funny
5. Gorgeous hair or beautiful eyes? beautiful eyes
6. Great body or great listening skills? great listening skills
7. Outgoing or sensitive? both
8. Nice voice or great height? both are a plus
9. Player or keeper? keeper
10. PDA and affectionate or keeping it private and sweet? private and sweet
by Bridgge2010 on 12/21/2012 8:37:16 PM
1. brains, but he can't be a total wimpy twig.
2. Shy! Shy guys are super adorable!
3. Ooh, either one really.
5. Beautiful eyes :3
6. Listening skills most definitely
7. Outgoing, cuz I'm kinda sensitive so I'd like him to be able to bring me out of my shell.
8. Both, I can't even choose.
10. Not too much PDA, but lots of hugs :3
by meepala21 on 12/21/2012 8:35:45 PM
by hgrules on 12/21/2012 5:39:21 PM
2.I don't like shy guys but the guys don't nessecarily hav to be popular either....
4. I like it when they are a mix of both
5. Listening skills I would way rather prefer
6.Definently beautiful eyes
7. outgoing definently!
8. I would have to say height because i'm not super short or aanything..
10.I'd have to go with affectionate
by yolo:D on 12/21/2012 4:40:31 PM
1.Brawn or brains? Brains.
2.Shy or popular? Popular.
3.Athletic or artistic? definitely athletic<3
4.Quiet and respectful or class clown? If he is respectful, then class clown.
5.Gorgeous hair or beautiful eyes? beautiful eyes.
6.Great body or great listening skills? listening skills.
7.Outgoing or sensitive? outgoing.
8.Nice voice or great height? great height.
9.Player or keeper? keeper.
10.PDA and affectionate or keeping it private and sweet? private and sweet.
by michipie205 on 12/21/2012 3:48:55 PM
1. Brawn or brains? Brawn
2. Shy or popular? Popular
3. Athletic or artistic? Athletic
4. Quiet and respectful or class clown? Class Clown
5. Gorgeous hair or beautiful eyes? Eyes
6. Great body or great listening skills? Both
7. Outgoing or sensitive? Both
8. Nice voice or great height? Height
9. Player or keeper? Keeper
10. PDA and affectionate or keeping it private and sweet? Either
by xoxojillianxo on 12/21/2012 3:12:19 PM
1. I guess brains
2. It doesn't matter as long as I like him
3. Once again it doesn't matter. I've had huge crushes on both athletic and artistic guys..lol
4. Well he's got to be respectful but he also absolutely has to have a good sense of humor!! That's like the number one thing I look for in a guy..he has to make me laugh ;D
5. Beautiful eyes
6. Listening skills
8. Nice voice<3
10. Private and sweet
by maggie183 on 12/21/2012 1:42:30 PM
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.