4 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

7 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

12 manis to rock when the world ends

Today's the last day of the Mayan calendar, and we've got R.E.M.'s "End of the World" on loop. Never fret. GL HQ has been prepping for...

god people this was just for fun o_o they know the world wasnt ending

by mayanunna on 6/1/2013 11:15:12 PM

I love all of these! I can't wait to try them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by a_school_nerd on 12/28/2012 10:24:19 PM

Lovin the Mayan inspired nails for the "end-of-the-world" theme. I really don't think that the world will end, but the nail ideas are pretty neat and cool. I think I might try them out. I let you know what I think of them when I'm done. Keep going GL, you rock! XP

by Luzee1998 on 12/22/2012 12:53:08 PM

I am rocking out Snack stash when the world ends.

by otter77 on 12/22/2012 12:56:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I shave my armpits and every time i do theres still stubble and my armpits are kind of gray from sweat .. i know it gross but it's embarrassing! thank you! xoxo

Hey softball6, I feel you. I have feeling stubby. To avoid the stubs, you have to shave in the opposite direction of the hair. So since hair underneath your arms grows every which way, take your time shaving in all directions. Don't go over the same sections too many times though. You don't want to cut yourself. Make sure you're applying enough deodorant, so you aren't sweating so much. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by softball6 on 12/21/2012 8:12:47 PM

The world is NOT gonna end!! Stop and think: We hear the same crap every year!!! Just let the drama go! It's not gonna happen, alright? Geez!!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/21/2012 8:05:03 PM

I am sick and tired of everyone's stories about the world ending. I mean, how many times has the same belief come around? Like, once a year. Has the world ended yet? No. So stop pretending like you believe in that lame stuff.

by fashionista997 on 12/21/2012 6:03:26 PM

I agree with joannap, it's just a fun joke and Girlslife is giving us fun posts because of this "apocalypse". Have sense of humor.

by scamp24 on 12/21/2012 5:21:28 PM

I agree with joannap.

by gvio9 on 12/21/2012 3:52:43 PM

I get you all are tired of hearing about the end of the world and would rather talk about christmas but seriously no one wants to hear your whining! Christmas will come the same time every year you'll only get to laugh at the end of the world once. Sure someone will make up another myth but this one has been believed in for hundreds of years! Just sit back laugh and enjoy. Merry Christmas!

by joannap on 12/21/2012 3:48:20 PM