17 MINUTES AGO How are you spending time with your family this holiday weekend? Tell us in emojis! 🐶🚲📷 💅

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend?

9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

12 manis to rock when the world ends

Today's the last day of the Mayan calendar, and we've got R.E.M.'s "End of the World" on loop. Never fret. GL HQ has been prepping for...

the wourld is not going to end. Trust me,and even if it was we would not know about it untill it was too late. Sooo chill out, have a cup of hot coco and relax.

by 77556644 on 12/21/2012 2:13:10 PM

Awesom fingernails!!!!!!! LOV LOV LOV all the top ones especially the glow in the dark one!!!!!!!

by hardwoodqueen on 12/21/2012 1:14:10 PM

I love the black ones with the studs. I LOVE them.

by #HaileyDee on 12/21/2012 12:12:10 PM

The world is not going to end ! How many things is girlslife going to put up about that? It's a really nice way to make kids believe it if you guys put up stuff every second. And a agree with AarynJ, nobody is going to be worrying about nails when the world ends. Even if it where ending today, its already sad enough, we do not need to be reminded.lets think about happy stuff like christmas.

by teddy878 on 12/21/2012 10:51:11 AM

So I told my crush I like him over facebook. But I didn't just say "I like you". Here's what I did: Me: I have to tell you something important..... Him: what Me: Ok, answer these questions lol Me: What is the 9th letter in the alphabet? What is the word "bike" with an "L" replacing the "B"? And what is the first letter of the word "unicorn"? Now put all the answers together Smile. He logs on later at night, so he didn't respond yet. I'm really really nervous lol. I was gonna tell him in person, but I won't see him for another week, and I wanted to tell him before Christmas, like an early Christmas present! Do you think he'll think it's cute?

Hey britishgurl, I think it's cute. It's a fun and creative way of figuring out your questions. Hopefully he'll respond to it positively too. I don't know what kind of guy he is or what he's into, so I don't know. Fingers crossed!!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by britishgurl on 12/21/2012 10:08:48 AM

I agree with @AarynJ and @lilyyum! All this 'end of the world' stuff is SUPER ANNOYING.

by gabbyw123 on 12/21/2012 8:59:00 AM

by AarynJ on 12/21/2012 1:06:23 AM

While I do appreciate the Editor's note, if I have to hear another thing about the end of the world, I WILL scream like crazy! Not trying to spoil anyone's fun but I would love a similar article about the impending holidays not the not so true, "End of the World". Christmas is super close and I need some ideas!

by lilyyum on 12/21/2012 12:55:07 AM

OK THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END!!!!!!!!!ANd even if it was going to whos worried about nails!

by AarynJ on 12/21/2012 12:54:57 AM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?