8 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

11 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

12 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

12 manis to rock when the world ends

Today's the last day of the Mayan calendar, and we've got R.E.M.'s "End of the World" on loop. Never fret. GL HQ has been prepping for...

god people this was just for fun o_o they know the world wasnt ending

by mayanunna on 6/1/2013 11:15:12 PM

I love all of these! I can't wait to try them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by a_school_nerd on 12/28/2012 10:24:19 PM

Lovin the Mayan inspired nails for the "end-of-the-world" theme. I really don't think that the world will end, but the nail ideas are pretty neat and cool. I think I might try them out. I let you know what I think of them when I'm done. Keep going GL, you rock! XP

by Luzee1998 on 12/22/2012 12:53:08 PM

I am rocking out Snack stash when the world ends.

by otter77 on 12/22/2012 12:56:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I shave my armpits and every time i do theres still stubble and my armpits are kind of gray from sweat .. i know it gross but it's embarrassing! thank you! xoxo

Hey softball6, I feel you. I have feeling stubby. To avoid the stubs, you have to shave in the opposite direction of the hair. So since hair underneath your arms grows every which way, take your time shaving in all directions. Don't go over the same sections too many times though. You don't want to cut yourself. Make sure you're applying enough deodorant, so you aren't sweating so much. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by softball6 on 12/21/2012 8:12:47 PM

The world is NOT gonna end!! Stop and think: We hear the same crap every year!!! Just let the drama go! It's not gonna happen, alright? Geez!!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/21/2012 8:05:03 PM

I am sick and tired of everyone's stories about the world ending. I mean, how many times has the same belief come around? Like, once a year. Has the world ended yet? No. So stop pretending like you believe in that lame stuff.

by fashionista997 on 12/21/2012 6:03:26 PM

I agree with joannap, it's just a fun joke and Girlslife is giving us fun posts because of this "apocalypse". Have sense of humor.

by scamp24 on 12/21/2012 5:21:28 PM

I agree with joannap.

by gvio9 on 12/21/2012 3:52:43 PM

I get you all are tired of hearing about the end of the world and would rather talk about christmas but seriously no one wants to hear your whining! Christmas will come the same time every year you'll only get to laugh at the end of the world once. Sure someone will make up another myth but this one has been believed in for hundreds of years! Just sit back laugh and enjoy. Merry Christmas!

by joannap on 12/21/2012 3:48:20 PM

the wourld is not going to end. Trust me,and even if it was we would not know about it untill it was too late. Sooo chill out, have a cup of hot coco and relax.

by 77556644 on 12/21/2012 2:13:10 PM

Awesom fingernails!!!!!!! LOV LOV LOV all the top ones especially the glow in the dark one!!!!!!!

by hardwoodqueen on 12/21/2012 1:14:10 PM

I love the black ones with the studs. I LOVE them.

by #HaileyDee on 12/21/2012 12:12:10 PM

The world is not going to end ! How many things is girlslife going to put up about that? It's a really nice way to make kids believe it if you guys put up stuff every second. And a agree with AarynJ, nobody is going to be worrying about nails when the world ends. Even if it where ending today, its already sad enough, we do not need to be reminded.lets think about happy stuff like christmas.

by teddy878 on 12/21/2012 10:51:11 AM

So I told my crush I like him over facebook. But I didn't just say "I like you". Here's what I did: Me: I have to tell you something important..... Him: what Me: Ok, answer these questions lol Me: What is the 9th letter in the alphabet? What is the word "bike" with an "L" replacing the "B"? And what is the first letter of the word "unicorn"? Now put all the answers together Smile. He logs on later at night, so he didn't respond yet. I'm really really nervous lol. I was gonna tell him in person, but I won't see him for another week, and I wanted to tell him before Christmas, like an early Christmas present! Do you think he'll think it's cute?

Hey britishgurl, I think it's cute. It's a fun and creative way of figuring out your questions. Hopefully he'll respond to it positively too. I don't know what kind of guy he is or what he's into, so I don't know. Fingers crossed!!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by britishgurl on 12/21/2012 10:08:48 AM

I agree with @AarynJ and @lilyyum! All this 'end of the world' stuff is SUPER ANNOYING.

by gabbyw123 on 12/21/2012 8:59:00 AM

BUT AWESOME NAILS

by AarynJ on 12/21/2012 1:06:23 AM

While I do appreciate the Editor's note, if I have to hear another thing about the end of the world, I WILL scream like crazy! Not trying to spoil anyone's fun but I would love a similar article about the impending holidays not the not so true, "End of the World". Christmas is super close and I need some ideas!

by lilyyum on 12/21/2012 12:55:07 AM

OK THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END!!!!!!!!!ANd even if it was going to whos worried about nails!

by AarynJ on 12/21/2012 12:54:57 AM