1 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

2 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

3 HOURS AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

COMMENTS

5 fab faux fur vests under $50 to keep you toasty this winter

Fur vests cover the big three of winter fashion: They keep you super warm, super cozy and super stylish. With that in mind, we’ve found five awesome...

MODMODMOMD
So my BFF has a twin sister and im do not talk to her but their birthday is coming up and i dont know if i should only get my BFF a present or get them both presents! I never see or talk to her sister but im not sure if it would be rude to get on a present and not the other! Help! oh and they are not having a bday party so i have to give the presents at school

hey girl! if they were having a joint bday party, I would def say to get them both a gift. but since you're giving the gift in school, I think it's perfectly okay to get one just for your BFF. xoxo

Katie L.

by sbieber13 on 12/31/2012 2:27:34 PM

Please join my club Popularity/Fashion/Shopping/Beauty!

by Katrinaisamodel on 12/31/2012 2:27:17 PM

Hi Smile so I saw this pic that I fell ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with! It was of a girl from the back with long hair about my length and type but it was dyed really cool! The verrry top started as a dark purple, and as the hair went down, it turned to dark blue then aqua then light blue then the very bottom was a hint of blue-green. I have nice blue eyes (not trying to sound conceited its just that people tell me a lot :p) and I honestly think the dye would go really well with them and look, overall, good on me. I would want to get it done at a salon and everything. Problem? I need to get the ok from mom. I haven't even asked her yet, but I just wanted to know if you could help me out with how to ask in a way that will most likely get her to say yes? Haha I'm only 13 but I'm willing to pay to keep the cost of the dye going and I'm very mature for my age and my mom knows it. So I guess what I'm asking is how can I convince my mom and any advice overall about this? Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

I would check your school's dress code before you talk to your mom--it would stink to pay for that only to have to undo it right afterward! If it's okay for school, you could offer to do extra chores around the house to make up for the cost, and if your mom objects try to stay calm and listen to her objections. If she doesn't want you to dye it, you could always try hair chalk! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/04/Ed-Obsession-Under-20-Hair-Chalk.aspx

Meghan D.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 12/29/2012 10:18:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I got a gift card to Ulta and I want to buy the Urban Decay Naked Pallete. I'm stuck on which palette I should get the orginal or naked 2. I have mostly green hazel eyes, brown hair and pale skin. I like more neutral colors. Should I get the orginal or second pallete? Which would conpliment my features better? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

I would ask the people who work there since they can see your eye color in person and are experts on the products!

Meghan D.

by Deedles1621 on 12/29/2012 9:18:35 PM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU all of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 12/29/2012 6:27:13 PM

Mod mod mod
Im really hoping to lose weight in the thigh area. Any workouts i can do to slim down my thighs?

Helen S.

by MusicIsLove123 on 12/29/2012 3:25:25 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
1.I have HORRIBLE split ends. I'm planning on getting them cut, soon, but my hair isnt all that long in general and cutting them will make my hair pretty short. My hair has been short before, but not for 3 or 4 years and I'm scared of what it'll look like. I'm thinking about side bangs with a bob, but I'm really nervous that it will come out terribley. What do you think?
2. I'm getting braces soon, within a month. I'm scared about two things. The first is that i'll look absolutely terrible. The second is that i play an instrument and I'm pretty good, and getting braces is going to change that. Help!!!!!

Hey! I think that sounds really cute! At the end of the day your hair will grow back eventually so if you don't like it, it's not the end of the world. I also think that the chances of you hating it are slim; it will probably turn out fine Smile 2) again you need to put this in perspective. You may not like the way you look in braces, but you'll get them off eventually and there are way more important things to focus on. Your braces will feel weird with your instrument at first, but as you practice you'll get used to them. Good luck!

Helen S.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/29/2012 1:59:27 PM

It says UNDER $50, but 2 of them ARE $50!
By the way, I love the 4th one!

by Bobalina on 12/29/2012 1:25:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I got a brown faux fur vest for Christmas and I LOVE IT!!! But I really don't know what to wear with it, I have Brown long sleeve sweater but do you have any ideas?! Thanks in Advance(:

Hey girl, try a white long sleeve shirt and jeans! Maybe even a scarf to go with it.

lauren r.

by nazirah817 on 12/29/2012 12:35:06 PM

I got a Brown Faux Fur Vest for Christmas!!!!

by nazirah817 on 12/29/2012 12:33:37 PM