Bridget M.

is modding

23 MINUTES AGO This 15-year-old makes over $480,000 a year... http://t.co/SH98IhhTK7

7 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

12 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

COMMENTS

More dresses! 5 Parisian-inspired party frocks

Since you guys couldn’t get enough dresses in our 12 Days of Dresses extravaganza, we thought we’d present you with a few more for all your merry...

All these dresses are totes adorable!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:31:28 PM

im not allowed to wear dresses above my knee and all they ever show in the mag is to short or to long dresses im 5"9" and 15

by turquoisequeen on 1/7/2013 9:42:39 PM

You guys do know cafe au lait means milk coffee, right?

by ColosalMascara on 12/22/2012 4:46:53 PM

Hey! That's rough girl. I'm sorry you had that bad experience. The truth is there's no quick fix to feel better. You made a mistake and you have to live with that now. But you know what? Just because you did something you're not proud of doesn't mean you're a bad person. I know I've sometimes felt horrible about mistakes I've made, because I thought they changed who I was, and I guess they did, but only in that I learned more about myself, and I think you have that opportunity for growth here too. Best of luck! Helen S.

by fireworks1071 on 12/22/2012 1:56:13 PM

These dresses ore so cute!

by iRead on 12/22/2012 9:16:29 AM

I like these dresses. I absolutely love the one with stripes!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/22/2012 12:17:51 AM

In love with Katy Perry? Check out her fave covergirl products at covergirl.com.

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to vote in our Super Bowl style fash face off... and you could win a $100 NFLShop.com gift card!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!