1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

2 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

3 HOURS AGO Do you love or loathe the new Snapchat update? 👻:http://t.co/BBWLx0fkJDDpic.twitter.com/M41vk75cLAA

COMMENTS

More dresses! 5 Parisian-inspired party frocks

Since you guys couldn’t get enough dresses in our 12 Days of Dresses extravaganza, we thought we’d present you with a few more for all your merry...

All these dresses are totes adorable!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:31:28 PM

im not allowed to wear dresses above my knee and all they ever show in the mag is to short or to long dresses im 5"9" and 15

by turquoisequeen on 1/7/2013 9:42:39 PM

You guys do know cafe au lait means milk coffee, right?

by ColosalMascara on 12/22/2012 4:46:53 PM

Hey! That's rough girl. I'm sorry you had that bad experience. The truth is there's no quick fix to feel better. You made a mistake and you have to live with that now. But you know what? Just because you did something you're not proud of doesn't mean you're a bad person. I know I've sometimes felt horrible about mistakes I've made, because I thought they changed who I was, and I guess they did, but only in that I learned more about myself, and I think you have that opportunity for growth here too. Best of luck! Helen S.

by fireworks1071 on 12/22/2012 1:56:13 PM

These dresses ore so cute!

by iRead on 12/22/2012 9:16:29 AM

I like these dresses. I absolutely love the one with stripes!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/22/2012 12:17:51 AM