2 HOURS AGO This festive popsicle is the perf #MemorialDay treat: http://t.co/wNkoE8yGFL pic.twitter.com/aMSqs0FDTz

3 HOURS AGO Happy #MemorialDay, GL girls! Brush up on your facts here: http://t.co/Sd3SYFMrcG pic.twitter.com/UaWM0OKXeu

4 HOURS AGO Go for the glow (safely) with these amazing self-tanners: http://t.co/XyPfN5ZWV8 pic.twitter.com/PXIZOqnEZU

COMMENTS

More dresses! 5 Parisian-inspired party frocks

Since you guys couldn’t get enough dresses in our 12 Days of Dresses extravaganza, we thought we’d present you with a few more for all your merry...

All these dresses are totes adorable!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:31:28 PM

im not allowed to wear dresses above my knee and all they ever show in the mag is to short or to long dresses im 5"9" and 15

by turquoisequeen on 1/7/2013 9:42:39 PM

You guys do know cafe au lait means milk coffee, right?

by ColosalMascara on 12/22/2012 4:46:53 PM

Hey! That's rough girl. I'm sorry you had that bad experience. The truth is there's no quick fix to feel better. You made a mistake and you have to live with that now. But you know what? Just because you did something you're not proud of doesn't mean you're a bad person. I know I've sometimes felt horrible about mistakes I've made, because I thought they changed who I was, and I guess they did, but only in that I learned more about myself, and I think you have that opportunity for growth here too. Best of luck! Helen S.

by fireworks1071 on 12/22/2012 1:56:13 PM

These dresses ore so cute!

by iRead on 12/22/2012 9:16:29 AM

I like these dresses. I absolutely love the one with stripes!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/22/2012 12:17:51 AM

Want a new summer hairstyle? Try a high bun, it’s super cute and will keep your hair out of the way on hot summer days.

It’s Memorial Day and the smell of BBQ is in the air. What’s your fave cookout treat?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.