AN HOUR AGO OMG you gotta check out this #GLgirl's aw-worthy moment: http://t.co/LW6gdod3ZC

2 HOURS AGO So this kid got in trouble for recording himself being bullied?... #IsThisRealLife: http://t.co/rLcLyzslyP

3 HOURS AGO 3 spring staples to spuce up your wardrobe: http://t.co/ehFqBNyswI

COMMENTS

The coolest end-of-the-world flicks

If the Mayan calendar is right, well, we’re all doomed. It’s the end of the world tomorrow! With our probable last moments left, we’ve put together a...

nothing is going to happen.... the mayans didnt calculate the leap year so it was spose to be 7 months ago, they found the rest of the map, just cause the mayans died off before they could finish does not mean the world is gonna end......

by donna1 on 12/20/2012 5:44:27 PM

You forgot "World War Z" thats coming out in 2013

by itsjustgz on 12/20/2012 5:31:23 PM

I've seen: The Day After Tomorrow, The Day The Earth Stood Still, and Skyline; but The Day The Earth Stood Still if most definitely my favorite.

by findingmyself655 on 12/20/2012 4:43:56 PM

I havent seen some of the movies. Maybe over the break I will get a chance with my besties.

by fashionqn on 12/20/2012 2:33:19 PM

This stuff is not happening, and I have scientific evidence. GO SCIENCE!!!

by TresSapphire on 12/20/2012 2:15:45 PM

Only God knows when the world is going to end.

by drummergirl133 on 12/20/2012 1:18:32 PM

Mod!!! Mod! Mod?
1.)So today I have a snow day and tomorrow I don't exams because I have study hall and gym, any how I was wondering how to get the most out a wonderful day and holiday break opportunity? What are some awesome ways to do on a snow day? & How do I spread Christmas cheer because right now theres nothing I want more than to have the best Christmas ever?
2.)I've always had problems w/ Christmas gifts because I usually tell my parents I dont want anything when they ask what I want for Christmas. I think my problem is that I want too much. I could use a really nice camera, clothes, new music etc. how do I manage my wants and desires?
Thanks! Smile

Hey babe,

Wow, a snow day?? That's awesome! Start the day by enjoying a mug of nice hot cocoa and then maybe you could grab your buds and hang outside for a few? I always love sitting by the fire when it's snowy and cold outside. When it comes to Christmas presents I put everything I want on a list, but don't expect to get everything listed. I know it would be impossible to receive everything I want, plus that's not really what Christmas is about anyway. It never hurts to make a list though!!

alexis g.

by Icecreamluver on 12/20/2012 12:09:33 PM

These are my favorite types of movies!! Day After Tomorrow is the best! Jake Gyllenhaal is such a hottie!

by infinitepineapples on 12/20/2012 10:47:17 AM

this is all really scary stuff that WONT happen...im just being real..

by kyra678 on 12/20/2012 10:06:53 AM