3 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

6 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

7 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

The coolest end-of-the-world flicks

If the Mayan calendar is right, well, we’re all doomed. It’s the end of the world tomorrow! With our probable last moments left, we’ve put together a...

mod mod mod
Fact wise whats the average age to get your first period.
,just curious

Hey girl! The average age is about 12, but there's so much variation in when people get their period- there isn't much of a point in thinking about the average age at all! Most girls get it betwen 8 and 15.  xoxo

Kate G.

by cutyshell on 8/2/2013 11:25:57 AM

Okay, no offense but when is the last time the Mayans have been right about major world change events? And I don't mean to be a smartypants or anything but, the world is really going to end soon before the sun implodes.... which is still 13 BILLION years from now! So, if I hadn't been clear before... EVERYBODY CALM THE FREAK DOWN!!!!
Merry Christmas! ;p

by kawai on 12/21/2012 9:34:12 PM

My favorite apocalypse TV SHOW is definetly the walking dead.

by rockerchic123456789 on 12/21/2012 9:19:19 PM

not gonna happen! only god knows when the world is going to end and im not worried if it happens cuz hes gonna take me with him!! Laughing Merry Christmas!!

by fearless;) on 12/20/2012 10:09:17 PM

When people tell you the world is ending, tell them to give you all their clothes, money, and real estate. They won't be needing it!

by puddinface7 on 12/20/2012 8:59:46 PM

ok guys stop goin crazy this is more of a joke thing GL probaly doesn't believe the worlds gonna end so just cool down a litleSmile

by abbyglow500 on 12/20/2012 7:55:48 PM

WE WILL NOT DIE IN THE NEXT....uh,....4 hours and 18 minutes!!!! We will live! Remember when we thought we were gonna have an apocolispe, or however it's spelled, in 2001 and last year on the 31st and didn't? We are NOT gonna die!!!! Besides, I read online, dying in an apoclosipse(i can't spell the word right!) is NOT the worst. I would tell you the worst way to die, but it's my secret, so... WE ARE NOT GONNA DIE!!!!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/20/2012 7:24:57 PM

OK GL you need to stop this! All this talk about the end of the world is driving me insane! Just please stop putting up all these annoying articals about the end of the world. Maybe put up more things like for the Holidays and New Years and 2013!

by eclipsechick12 on 12/20/2012 7:00:45 PM

GL is making a big deal over something that won't happen. It's sad that most of the articles on here are about the world coming to an end, which is not true, rather than having articles about Christmas and the Holidays...

by Run4Life28 on 12/20/2012 6:21:36 PM

I'm gonna watch 2012 in 2013 and laugh sooo hard
"Always deny the apocalypse, because you will probably be right, and if not, nobody will be around to tell you you were wrong!"
-Charlie Taeler L.

by hermionegirl12 on 12/20/2012 6:06:21 PM

nothing is going to happen.... the mayans didnt calculate the leap year so it was spose to be 7 months ago, they found the rest of the map, just cause the mayans died off before they could finish does not mean the world is gonna end......

by donna1 on 12/20/2012 5:44:27 PM

You forgot "World War Z" thats coming out in 2013

by itsjustgz on 12/20/2012 5:31:23 PM

I've seen: The Day After Tomorrow, The Day The Earth Stood Still, and Skyline; but The Day The Earth Stood Still if most definitely my favorite.

by findingmyself655 on 12/20/2012 4:43:56 PM

I havent seen some of the movies. Maybe over the break I will get a chance with my besties.

by fashionqn on 12/20/2012 2:33:19 PM

This stuff is not happening, and I have scientific evidence. GO SCIENCE!!!

by TresSapphire on 12/20/2012 2:15:45 PM

Only God knows when the world is going to end.

by drummergirl133 on 12/20/2012 1:18:32 PM

Mod!!! Mod! Mod?
1.)So today I have a snow day and tomorrow I don't exams because I have study hall and gym, any how I was wondering how to get the most out a wonderful day and holiday break opportunity? What are some awesome ways to do on a snow day? & How do I spread Christmas cheer because right now theres nothing I want more than to have the best Christmas ever?
2.)I've always had problems w/ Christmas gifts because I usually tell my parents I dont want anything when they ask what I want for Christmas. I think my problem is that I want too much. I could use a really nice camera, clothes, new music etc. how do I manage my wants and desires?
Thanks! Smile

Hey babe,

Wow, a snow day?? That's awesome! Start the day by enjoying a mug of nice hot cocoa and then maybe you could grab your buds and hang outside for a few? I always love sitting by the fire when it's snowy and cold outside. When it comes to Christmas presents I put everything I want on a list, but don't expect to get everything listed. I know it would be impossible to receive everything I want, plus that's not really what Christmas is about anyway. It never hurts to make a list though!!

alexis g.

by Icecreamluver on 12/20/2012 12:09:33 PM

These are my favorite types of movies!! Day After Tomorrow is the best! Jake Gyllenhaal is such a hottie!

by infinitepineapples on 12/20/2012 10:47:17 AM

this is all really scary stuff that WONT happen...im just being real..

by kyra678 on 12/20/2012 10:06:53 AM