10 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

12 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

13 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Heart of coal

It was time for Christmas gifts and I decided to give my crush a card by anonymous. He thought it was from another girl and started...

i think that guy is a well i'm not going to said it that is not lady-like but hey if he dislikes you that much well move on.

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:15:08 PM

Okay so I decided to make a club, but no one seems interested in joining....can you advertise it and send otu a good word about it? Please.....i REALLY want the chance to help people with any problems they might have..... the club's called: Advice Anonymous ! Please and Thank You!! xo

Hey girl,

You can comment on similar articles to your club's theme suggesting people join your club. I'm sure you will find more members as time goes on!

Meghan D.

by shygurl98 on 1/5/2013 12:50:45 AM

I want to help people with advice and do I MOD?

hey! If you're 18 or older you can look here:

If you're younger don't worry! tons of girls on this site ask for advice from other readers all the time. You could start an advice queen club and help your peers that way Smile

Helen S.

by shygurl98 on 1/3/2013 5:49:01 PM

Well that is crazy mean. I don't get what motivates guys to be such decent girl is going to like a guy that would be that cruel.
He's not worth it. I used to have a huge crush on this guy who was sort of a jerk and it took me FOREVER to really get over him but he was undeniably not worth it. I suggest you find someone better

by maggie183 on 1/2/2013 5:50:31 PM

You think if I try talking to him, we can work things out and maybe he will talk with me more?

Hey girl,

I think that should work, especially if you were friends before! I'm sure he misses talking to you too, at least as friends!

Meghan D.

by shygurl98 on 12/30/2012 12:01:32 AM

But, we ARE friends, or at least I THOUGHT we were.... we used to talk ALL the time, and I really like him, but now he's talking to me less and less.... does it mean he want to end the friendship?

Hey girl,

I wouldn't necessarily assume he wants to end your friendship, he might just be overwhelmed with work and other things! Tell him you miss being friends and want to reconnect as friends, and I'm sure he'd be happy to spend some time with you!

Meghan D.

by shygurl98 on 12/29/2012 10:34:11 PM

I like this guy, and he's flirted back a little, and I told my friend I liked him, and so she started talking to him, and he was sort of flirting with her too, and I dont know what to do! I REAAALLY like him!

Hey girl,

If he's flirting with both of you and you're not sure who he likes, maybe try getting to know him as friends! He'll see how awesome you are, and you'll get a better idea of whether he likes you.

Meghan D.

by shygurl98 on 12/29/2012 9:42:05 PM

Hey gals! Come check out my club " Crush Catastrophe " where you can ask about advice about what to do when it comes to your crushes and I will try to reply ASAP on answers or helpful tips! Thanks! xx

by shygurl98 on 12/29/2012 1:55:13 PM

Ok thanks

by Unicorn puke on 12/28/2012 6:44:51 PM

Mod mod mod
This girl has a huge crush on my bf and is always hanging around him and me. How can I tell her to not hang around us?

Hey I Luv Carson, mhmm you could tell her that you'd like more alone time with your boyfriend. When she tries to tag along just tell her you two would like to be alone. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by I Luv Carson on 12/28/2012 5:40:41 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!