7 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

10 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

11 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Heart of coal

It was time for Christmas gifts and I decided to give my crush a card by anonymous. He thought it was from another girl and started...

I need tips on losing weight fast, especially for this brutal winter weather :/

by shygurl98 on 12/28/2012 4:09:53 PM

Mod mod mod
This girl has a really big crush on my bf and is always hanging around him and shes kind of annoying how can I get her to not hang around him so much.

by Unicorn puke on 12/28/2012 12:12:32 PM

MOD MOD!
I shave under my arms and change my ravor blade, but theres still some noticeable stubble after i shave and the skin under my arms is darker because of sweat ..:/ ew .. i know! hoq do i get rid of both?! thanks! <3

Hey girlie, exfoliating is one way to take care of your darker skin. Use a loofah on your underarms in the shower to help get rid of the dead skin that's making your skin darker. As for the hair, change your blade frequently. When you're shaving, hold your underarms under the warm water to open up your pores so the hair will cut better. You can also try pulling your skin tight while you shave for a closer shave.

Lauren T.

by softball6 on 12/23/2012 8:39:58 PM

So I have a friend who has been physically abused for about 10 years she said. I told her she should do soemthing about it and she said no that it was fine. I dont know what to do about it because she wont do anything to help herself. Its over now, but still she shouldnt just let it go should she?

by shygurl98 on 12/23/2012 9:45:36 AM

MOD!!!!
A got a haircut like 2 months ago or so and the chick who cut my hair cut it way to short in the back. How can i make it grow back faster?!?

Hey girl,

Try eating protein and veggies and getting regular trims to keep your hair growing and healthy!

Meghan D.

by tpowell11 on 12/21/2012 9:56:46 PM

MOD!
My bf and I text about every day, but when we went on our first date yesterday, I got SO nervous and hardly talked! Is there any questions or topics I could ask about to stop an awkward silence? How can I be more outgoing (I am shy anyway, but I like talking and joking with him?) Thanks!

Hey girl,

I would start with a casual conversation about something funny that happened at school or what you're doing in class. Once you're talking about a topic you're both comfortable with, you can transition the convo into other things, like funny stories about your fam. It's normal to be shy, but don't let that stop you from having a genuine conversation with him!

Meghan D.

by Bridgge2010 on 12/21/2012 8:31:28 PM

Oh god. You shouldn't waste your time on guys like these. They have no heart..

by BoxedPizza on 12/21/2012 6:36:08 PM

can u spell JERK?!?!

by punky99 on 12/21/2012 4:35:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Ok so on Wednesday we had our last day and school dance. I gave the guy that I have a MAJOR crush on a christmogram which is like a candy cane and card annomsly. (This was set upp by the school) And so he got it and has no idea who it is from.. Well at the dance he was hanging out with his ex girlfriend who is a year younger.. And in the end they hugged. I felt like crying I talk to him alot and just ugh how can i get him to know i like him????? Thanks

Hey girl! you could tell him that you sent it. The anonymous note was really sweet but not the right method if you want him to KNOW you like him. good luck! xoxo

Katie L.

by EGJplay on 12/21/2012 9:13:08 AM

That guy was not worth it.

by transform2314 on 12/20/2012 11:40:21 PM