1 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you & your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/d2aI08gVqV

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap! What to do if you and your friend have the same crush: http://t.co/mK5thbN2l6

3 HOURS AGO We created the ultimate checklist of things to think about while you hunt for the perf workout class!: http://t.co/eU6WdAeW0s

COMMENTS

Heart of coal

It was time for Christmas gifts and I decided to give my crush a card by anonymous. He thought it was from another girl and started...

ewww he sounds like a jerk

by redvelvetluv on 12/20/2012 8:49:04 PM

Boys. What can I say except that if he ripped up the card just because of that its his loss and you obviously deserve someone better.

by rosesrocks103 on 12/20/2012 7:44:25 PM

That's wrong!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/20/2012 7:19:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so there's this guy, lets call him Bob. Bob and I hang out a lot, and I kinda like him even though he's one of best friend's ex. She still likes him alot and one of our friends went out with him and she won't talk to her anymore. Bob's brother told me that Bob might ask me out soon I'm neverous, because i don't want to ruin my friendship with my friend that likes him.

Hey girl! Sounds like a tricky situation. Your best option is probably to bring it up to your best friend. Talk open and honestly and explain how you feel about Bob. If it upsets your friend, it's best to back off for a while until she can have time to think it through herself. Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by aubangle on 12/20/2012 6:55:17 PM

If someone did that to me I would have said "You ripped my card... now i'm going to rip your face off." Wink

by music191 on 12/20/2012 6:28:07 PM

Mod mod mod mod
So, I won the contest from the buzz babes email. The "bundle of holiday faves from GL's beauty closet." Around what time should I receive it in the mail? And do you have an idea of what might be in it?
Thanks in advance! And thanks for the opportunity to win, as well.

Hey Girlie, there are a lot of factors: how long it takes to get it in, where you live and how long it takes for it to ship. Keep your eyes open and it should be in soon. Remember that because of the holidays, it might take a little longer than normal.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by Graciegang on 12/20/2012 3:43:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
My ex asked out another girl. And it really bothers me cuz i still like him. I asked a friend to tell him that i still liked him. Later, he walked into a door and had to get 26 stitches, when he came back to school he told me that he had walked into the door because he was thinking of how pathetic it was that i couldnt tell him myself. We were hanging out in gym and we started taliking about it. He said that we needed to talk about it, but not right then and not after school. TOmorrow is the last day of school before break and he promised we'd talk about it tomorrow, but I'm worried about what he'll say. Help?!

Hey Chica, you can't change his mind right now. You will find out tomorrow, so just relax. It sounds like he is moving on, so you should to.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/20/2012 3:43:09 PM

That's definitely super rude!

by lilyyum on 12/20/2012 2:16:42 PM

You may want to see if he really does have a heart of coal, because if he didnt know it was from you and started flirting with another girl, maybe he just didnt know. But if he did make a weird face you may have done the right thing.

by fashionqn on 12/20/2012 2:09:33 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I NEED HELP!!!
Okay so one of my really good friends, lets call her "hope" told me that she was sexually abused for 4 years, starting when she was 6!!!! She didn't tell me who, and said I can't tell anybody. I want to help her so much but I don't know what to do!!! Please help!!! I visited your "SERIOUS STUFF" page and found a number she could call.. I'm going to give it to her, but I don't think she would call it.
Thank you so much if you take the time to answer this!!!

Hey, Girl. You did a really good thing by looking up that number for her. If you are worried she won't call, you have to think about what's best for her. Tell your parents and discuss telling the police. She might not want it right away, but it's the best thing for her.

Hannah H.