6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Heart of coal

It was time for Christmas gifts and I decided to give my crush a card by anonymous. He thought it was from another girl and started...

i think that guy is a well i'm not going to said it that is not lady-like but hey if he dislikes you that much well move on.

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:15:08 PM

MOD!
Okay so I decided to make a club, but no one seems interested in joining....can you advertise it and send otu a good word about it? Please.....i REALLY want the chance to help people with any problems they might have..... the club's called: Advice Anonymous ! Please and Thank You!! xo

Hey girl,

You can comment on similar articles to your club's theme suggesting people join your club. I'm sure you will find more members as time goes on!

Meghan D.

by shygurl98 on 1/5/2013 12:50:45 AM

MOD!
I want to help people with advice and all....how do I MOD?

hey! If you're 18 or older you can look here: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

If you're younger don't worry! tons of girls on this site ask for advice from other readers all the time. You could start an advice queen club and help your peers that way Smile

Helen S.

by shygurl98 on 1/3/2013 5:49:01 PM

Well that is crazy mean. I don't get what motivates guys to be such jerks...no decent girl is going to like a guy that would be that cruel.
He's not worth it. I used to have a huge crush on this guy who was sort of a jerk and it took me FOREVER to really get over him but he was undeniably not worth it. I suggest you find someone better

by maggie183 on 1/2/2013 5:50:31 PM

MOD!
You think if I try talking to him, we can work things out and maybe he will talk with me more?

Hey girl,

I think that should work, especially if you were friends before! I'm sure he misses talking to you too, at least as friends!

Meghan D.

by shygurl98 on 12/30/2012 12:01:32 AM

MOD!
But, we ARE friends, or at least I THOUGHT we were.... we used to talk ALL the time, and I really like him, but now he's talking to me less and less.... does it mean he want to end the friendship?

Hey girl,

I wouldn't necessarily assume he wants to end your friendship, he might just be overwhelmed with work and other things! Tell him you miss being friends and want to reconnect as friends, and I'm sure he'd be happy to spend some time with you!

Meghan D.

by shygurl98 on 12/29/2012 10:34:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I like this guy, and he's flirted back a little, and I told my friend I liked him, and so she started talking to him, and he was sort of flirting with her too, and I dont know what to do! I REAAALLY like him!

Hey girl,

If he's flirting with both of you and you're not sure who he likes, maybe try getting to know him as friends! He'll see how awesome you are, and you'll get a better idea of whether he likes you.

Meghan D.

by shygurl98 on 12/29/2012 9:42:05 PM

Hey gals! Come check out my club " Crush Catastrophe " where you can ask about advice about what to do when it comes to your crushes and I will try to reply ASAP on answers or helpful tips! Thanks! xx

by shygurl98 on 12/29/2012 1:55:13 PM

Ok thanks

by Unicorn puke on 12/28/2012 6:44:51 PM

Mod mod mod
This girl has a huge crush on my bf and is always hanging around him and me. How can I tell her to not hang around us?

Hey I Luv Carson, mhmm you could tell her that you'd like more alone time with your boyfriend. When she tries to tag along just tell her you two would like to be alone. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by I Luv Carson on 12/28/2012 5:40:41 PM

I need tips on losing weight fast, especially for this brutal winter weather :/

by shygurl98 on 12/28/2012 4:09:53 PM

Mod mod mod
This girl has a really big crush on my bf and is always hanging around him and shes kind of annoying how can I get her to not hang around him so much.

by Unicorn puke on 12/28/2012 12:12:32 PM

MOD MOD!
I shave under my arms and change my ravor blade, but theres still some noticeable stubble after i shave and the skin under my arms is darker because of sweat ..:/ ew .. i know! hoq do i get rid of both?! thanks! <3

Hey girlie, exfoliating is one way to take care of your darker skin. Use a loofah on your underarms in the shower to help get rid of the dead skin that's making your skin darker. As for the hair, change your blade frequently. When you're shaving, hold your underarms under the warm water to open up your pores so the hair will cut better. You can also try pulling your skin tight while you shave for a closer shave.

Lauren T.

by softball6 on 12/23/2012 8:39:58 PM

So I have a friend who has been physically abused for about 10 years she said. I told her she should do soemthing about it and she said no that it was fine. I dont know what to do about it because she wont do anything to help herself. Its over now, but still she shouldnt just let it go should she?

by shygurl98 on 12/23/2012 9:45:36 AM

MOD!!!!
A got a haircut like 2 months ago or so and the chick who cut my hair cut it way to short in the back. How can i make it grow back faster?!?

Hey girl,

Try eating protein and veggies and getting regular trims to keep your hair growing and healthy!

Meghan D.

by tpowell11 on 12/21/2012 9:56:46 PM

MOD!
My bf and I text about every day, but when we went on our first date yesterday, I got SO nervous and hardly talked! Is there any questions or topics I could ask about to stop an awkward silence? How can I be more outgoing (I am shy anyway, but I like talking and joking with him?) Thanks!

Hey girl,

I would start with a casual conversation about something funny that happened at school or what you're doing in class. Once you're talking about a topic you're both comfortable with, you can transition the convo into other things, like funny stories about your fam. It's normal to be shy, but don't let that stop you from having a genuine conversation with him!

Meghan D.

by Bridgge2010 on 12/21/2012 8:31:28 PM

Oh god. You shouldn't waste your time on guys like these. They have no heart..

by BoxedPizza on 12/21/2012 6:36:08 PM

can u spell JERK?!?!

by punky99 on 12/21/2012 4:35:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Ok so on Wednesday we had our last day and school dance. I gave the guy that I have a MAJOR crush on a christmogram which is like a candy cane and card annomsly. (This was set upp by the school) And so he got it and has no idea who it is from.. Well at the dance he was hanging out with his ex girlfriend who is a year younger.. And in the end they hugged. I felt like crying I talk to him alot and just ugh how can i get him to know i like him????? Thanks

Hey girl! you could tell him that you sent it. The anonymous note was really sweet but not the right method if you want him to KNOW you like him. good luck! xoxo

Katie L.

by EGJplay on 12/21/2012 9:13:08 AM

That guy was not worth it.

by transform2314 on 12/20/2012 11:40:21 PM

ewww he sounds like a jerk

by redvelvetluv on 12/20/2012 8:49:04 PM

Boys. What can I say except that if he ripped up the card just because of that its his loss and you obviously deserve someone better.

by rosesrocks103 on 12/20/2012 7:44:25 PM

That's wrong!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/20/2012 7:19:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so there's this guy, lets call him Bob. Bob and I hang out a lot, and I kinda like him even though he's one of best friend's ex. She still likes him alot and one of our friends went out with him and she won't talk to her anymore. Bob's brother told me that Bob might ask me out soon I'm neverous, because i don't want to ruin my friendship with my friend that likes him.

Hey girl! Sounds like a tricky situation. Your best option is probably to bring it up to your best friend. Talk open and honestly and explain how you feel about Bob. If it upsets your friend, it's best to back off for a while until she can have time to think it through herself. Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by aubangle on 12/20/2012 6:55:17 PM

If someone did that to me I would have said "You ripped my card... now i'm going to rip your face off." Wink

by music191 on 12/20/2012 6:28:07 PM

Mod mod mod mod
So, I won the contest from the buzz babes email. The "bundle of holiday faves from GL's beauty closet." Around what time should I receive it in the mail? And do you have an idea of what might be in it?
Thanks in advance! And thanks for the opportunity to win, as well.

Hey Girlie, there are a lot of factors: how long it takes to get it in, where you live and how long it takes for it to ship. Keep your eyes open and it should be in soon. Remember that because of the holidays, it might take a little longer than normal.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by Graciegang on 12/20/2012 3:43:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
My ex asked out another girl. And it really bothers me cuz i still like him. I asked a friend to tell him that i still liked him. Later, he walked into a door and had to get 26 stitches, when he came back to school he told me that he had walked into the door because he was thinking of how pathetic it was that i couldnt tell him myself. We were hanging out in gym and we started taliking about it. He said that we needed to talk about it, but not right then and not after school. TOmorrow is the last day of school before break and he promised we'd talk about it tomorrow, but I'm worried about what he'll say. Help?!

Hey Chica, you can't change his mind right now. You will find out tomorrow, so just relax. It sounds like he is moving on, so you should to.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/20/2012 3:43:09 PM

That's definitely super rude!

by lilyyum on 12/20/2012 2:16:42 PM

You may want to see if he really does have a heart of coal, because if he didnt know it was from you and started flirting with another girl, maybe he just didnt know. But if he did make a weird face you may have done the right thing.

by fashionqn on 12/20/2012 2:09:33 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I NEED HELP!!!
Okay so one of my really good friends, lets call her "hope" told me that she was sexually abused for 4 years, starting when she was 6!!!! She didn't tell me who, and said I can't tell anybody. I want to help her so much but I don't know what to do!!! Please help!!! I visited your "SERIOUS STUFF" page and found a number she could call.. I'm going to give it to her, but I don't think she would call it.
Thank you so much if you take the time to answer this!!!

Hey, Girl. You did a really good thing by looking up that number for her. If you are worried she won't call, you have to think about what's best for her. Tell your parents and discuss telling the police. She might not want it right away, but it's the best thing for her.

Hannah H.