3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

5 beauty buys every babe needs for party season

The holidays can be über hectic and dancing from party to party gets tough! From switching holiday dresses (check out our 12 days of dresses guide for recommendations)...

i so want the alice in wonderland pack

by nailz67 on 12/24/2012 8:11:03 PM

the eos pack is cheaper at target-it's only 7.99 there Smile

by butterscotch629 on 12/24/2012 6:19:07 PM

I have that BB Cream!!Smile

by BBMarie on 12/24/2012 4:09:26 PM

I want the Alice in Wonderland EOS pack!

by Bobalina on 12/24/2012 1:27:18 PM

I wish people at my school would have parties...

by lol1029 on 12/24/2012 10:26:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey so basically every year me and my bestfriend give each other things. This year she basically picked out all of her gifts and since I celebrate Hannukuh I would give her a gift every night! So basically she said she got me tons of stuff but when she gave it to me it was just a purse, a monkey blanket and a wallet. (everything was from aero except the blanket) Now tbh I'm very greatful but she recently messaged me and asked me where her big gift was. I was really offended because her gift was nothing compared to what she said! What should I do?

hey girl! I think both you and your bestie need to take a step back and think about the big picture. Ever heard the saying 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth?' While I understand why you're upset, remember theres more important things than the size of your gift. You can tell her the same Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by zebranista<3 on 12/24/2012 8:37:12 AM

Modmodmod!
I'm 15, never had sex or been on a pill. I've had my period for 5 years, so its regular. I got it on time a week and a half ago, but it was short and very light. Well, now it's back! What could be wrong? I've seen where it means I'm pregnant, but I KNOW I'm not! Help! ): merry Christmas!

hey chickie! I really wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes our bodies just get out of whack. If you're still concerned, consider your dietary and lifestyle habits of recent. Have you started drinking or smoking? Had any dangerous eating habits? If so, think about visiting your doc to check things out. Thanks for the holiday wishes, Merry Christmas to you too Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by EgirlH.97 on 12/24/2012 8:24:14 AM

BB Cream does not work with my skin. It makes me break out more! I love the eos lip balm though. It works so well!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/24/2012 8:23:23 AM