6 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

8 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

9 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

5 fashion rezzies you should try

This year, it’s out with the old and in with the fabulous. Instead of reciting your same old resolutions, like "eat less sweets" (yeah, right!)...

MOD!
I got tall socks (like knee height) for chrismas and they have fun patterns on them like lightning bolts and they are quite bright. My style is sort of girly and cute and I wear jeans alot but sometimes a cute skirt. How can I make these fit into my style?

Hey girl,

Those socks sound really fun! They sound like they would be great with a pair of athletic shorts or denim shorts Smile

Meghan D.

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/4/2013 12:11:48 PM

these are soooo cute

by amakyful on 1/3/2013 10:31:32 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/3/2013 7:06:46 PM

How do u wear a bra with a dress tht shows ur back? I don't want people to c my bra straps or anything when im wearin g a dress like tht!

Hey girl, head to a store like Victoria's secret where they have bra specialists who can find you the right one. You can even bring in the dress and they'll help you find one that works.

Jenn S.

by pinklol56 on 1/2/2013 10:04:32 AM

I just bought purple Doc Martens and I really like them! I have to wear a blue and white plaid-and-polo type school uniform every day, and I'm kind of known as being "smart and preppy". How can I make my Docs blend with my look?

Hey babe,

It's a new year! Try something a little different and let 'em shine!

alexis g.

by redpineforever on 1/1/2013 12:22:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
What type of bangs work best with a round face? Do side swept bangs work? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

I would try full bangs for a round face, but that might be a bit daunting. Go for the side swept and see how you like it! It'll always grow back, babe. xoxo

alexis g.

by lpolk on 1/1/2013 12:00:44 PM

Mod mod mod!
So I just got a red dress that is kind of like that one. It has short sleeves and the skirt starts at my waist and poofs out just a little. It goes just above my knee. What are some ways I could tone it down for school? I usually wear a cute shirt, skinnies, and uggs so how do I make it seem like I'm not trying to dress up or anything?

Hey girl,

You could add a slouchy cardi or layer a cozy sweater over top of the dress. Wear boots and some patterned tights for a cute but casual look. xoxo

alexis g.

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/1/2013 11:41:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
what do you think purple tight s would good with i just got pair for Christmas and now i don't know what to wear them with

Hey girl,

You could layer them over a cute dress. Or you could go funky and wear them under ripped jeans. Colored tights are a chance to have tons of fashion fun! xoxo

alexis g.

by funnybunny661 on 1/1/2013 10:27:30 AM

IDK if I'd wear a super fancy outfit to school.... I mean I'm still super fashionable but wearing a dress to school just isn't my thing. I would totally try the turtle neck and and pastel look Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/1/2013 9:43:30 AM