AN HOUR AGO So you want a new fall wardrobe (obviously). Here's exactly where to splurge—and where to save: http://t.co/Jr4DVg4p3r #GLfashion

1 HOURS AGO Just one hour till we chat with @PeytonList! Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi at 6p/EST to join + win a signed copy #GLpeyton #peytonlist

2 HOURS AGO #GuyAdvice: “If I flirt with other guys, will my crush get jealous?” Yeah, you need to read this if you're wondering: http://t.co/7wolwmGZ6u

COMMENTS

6 must-try beauty resolutions for 2013

With the new year already here comes a clean sweep of new trends and looks to live by. Check out these beauty resolutions for the fresh, new...

wooohoo! Emma Watson!

by TresSapphire on 2/2/2013 4:27:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have an embarrassing issue. Whether it's cold or hot, windy or not, sunny or cloudy, inside or outside, MY FACE IS ALWAYS RED. Its really embarrassing and i dont know what it is. are there ways of covering it up? i hate it sooo much. Thank youuu

Hey pokemon_girl1, mhmm I wonder why that is. Sounds like that's a health problem. I would call my doctor and see what's up. I don't think it's anything serious but just to be safe and to get a diagnosis. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pokemon_girl11 on 1/18/2013 7:25:48 PM

I have a pair of black jeggings and I can't
Decide what top to wear with them
I have this one white shirt with red stripes and a hulle at the bottom
And this black sweater with little pom poms on the front
And snowflakes at the bottom
I'm going to be wearing black uggs if that helps
Any adivce? Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

I would go with the red striped shirt. It'll break up all the black and make the outfit really pop! xoxo
Alexis G.

by redvelvetluv on 1/7/2013 11:01:22 AM

Noooo! Poor Harry! Why is he dating taylor?! Oh wait she is using him! Ohhhh harry dont do this to yourself! I dont want your heart to break!! I love u harry and ur true fans r here for u!

by pinklol56 on 1/4/2013 5:52:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, this might seems silly but what is MOD? I noticed you seem to help people with their problems..
So here's my prob: I'm going to the winter formal and I don't know what to do for make-up! What is formal make-up?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

"Mod" stands for "moderator," which means we are here to answer all of your questions! Smile As for your formal, the makeup you wear is totally up to you, so wear what you feel comfortable with! You could also ask your mom to help you out! Check out our beauty channel for more tips! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by joannap on 1/4/2013 8:54:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
1) I am doing a project, and I'm SUPER behind. how do I catch up? It's an all year project, and half the year has gone by already. Frown Please help!
2)Do they post the grand prize winner? If so, when?

Hey! write down all aspects of the project and break your goals into  four or five chunks that you can manage the rest of the year. 2) they post winners on fridays Smile

Helen S.

by julybaby01 on 1/3/2013 7:59:15 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/3/2013 7:08:50 PM

All of the styles look great and all of them look great to. I am going to try and look a little different this year, not that I am unhappy but I want a more stylistic change. Victoria looks gorgeous and Kristen has that bold look. Is Emma Watson going to be the actress for the new FiftyShades of Grey movie?

by fashionqn on 1/3/2013 9:25:44 AM

I feel as if my bottom is huge compared to my body. In skinny everywhere except thereFrownbegat should I do???

Hey Chica, your body starts to develop curves and women are supposed to have larger bottoms and hips. It is probably just how your body is structured. If you want, there are some butt toning exercises you an try out like squats and wall sits are my favorite Smile

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ForeverYoung501 on 1/3/2013 4:39:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Help! I'm going on vacation for the first time and my family decided to have me make a "money jar" to put money into. I can't think of any ways to earn money to put into the jar. I made a contest on my jewelry selling website which requires a small donation and I have a video blog too. My old blog is left alone now. Please help. I'm only ten and I get $6 each Friday and I'm putting all my money in the jar but it's around $300 dollars that we need. Help me please!

Hey girlie, share your website with everyone that you know. Tell all of your friends at school and anywhere else. If you can sell enough jewelry, you'll get your $300 easily enough.

Lauren T.