10 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

11 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. 🙀 🙀 🙀

12 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? 🎉🎉🎉

COMMENTS

6 must-try beauty resolutions for 2013

With the new year already here comes a clean sweep of new trends and looks to live by. Check out these beauty resolutions for the fresh, new...

Thanks. Laughing

by prplppleater on 1/2/2013 8:05:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My friend got me hoop earrings for Christmas. They weren't expensive, they were only from Claire's. At cheerleading today I left my earrings some where. I am afraid that I lost them!! She just got them for me and I would feel terrible if she knew I lost her Christmas present to me! Help!

Hey girlie, when you get a chance, retrace your steps to see if you can find them. Ask around to see someone might have picked them up. If you still can't find them go to Claire's and see if you can find the same pair so she'll never you lost them.

Lauren T.

by BabyDahl13 on 1/2/2013 6:58:31 PM

Today is the last day of winter break and I'm trying to pick out my outfit for tomorrow. Any suggestions? I thought maybe dark but worn in -I guess you could say kind of faded- skinny jeans, over-sized pink/purple/orange/white checkered plaid shirt over a lacy white tank, black boots, and a copper token necklace with my name and a gem on it. I don't like to get really dressed up.
Suggestions?

Hey girlie, that sounds like a perfect back to school outfit! You could also go for a sweater or other nice blouse with your jeans and boots.

Lauren T.

by prplppleater on 1/2/2013 6:48:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really messed up over break and completely flipped my schedule to match my dads since he works nights. So no I'm sleeping till about 3 and staying up till about 6 which is the COMPLETE opposite of my school hours! I go back on Tuesday and I need to figure out how to flip my schedule back fast! Please help!!!
Also I have trouble sleeping anyways so that's even harder on the schedule.

hey girl! start now to change your sleep schedule. Try to change it by an hour or two every night. exercise during your waking hours to tire yourself out, and set an alarm to keep you waking up on schedule.

xoxo
Katie L.

by Makeup Artist #1 on 1/2/2013 4:40:07 PM

Kristen Stewart's dress looks like rubber to me :/

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/2/2013 2:11:08 PM

Did ARIANA DYE HER HAIR!!!!!!!!!!???????? WHY!!!!!???????

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 1/2/2013 11:50:17 AM

Spending the day outdoors? Even on cloudy days your skin can burn. Make sure you apply sunscreen every two hours.

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.