AN HOUR AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

2 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you and your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/6Z22JoMgWH

3 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2

COMMENTS

6 must-try beauty resolutions for 2013

With the new year already here comes a clean sweep of new trends and looks to live by. Check out these beauty resolutions for the fresh, new...

wooohoo! Emma Watson!

by TresSapphire on 2/2/2013 4:27:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have an embarrassing issue. Whether it's cold or hot, windy or not, sunny or cloudy, inside or outside, MY FACE IS ALWAYS RED. Its really embarrassing and i dont know what it is. are there ways of covering it up? i hate it sooo much. Thank youuu

Hey pokemon_girl1, mhmm I wonder why that is. Sounds like that's a health problem. I would call my doctor and see what's up. I don't think it's anything serious but just to be safe and to get a diagnosis. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pokemon_girl11 on 1/18/2013 7:25:48 PM

I have a pair of black jeggings and I can't
Decide what top to wear with them
I have this one white shirt with red stripes and a hulle at the bottom
And this black sweater with little pom poms on the front
And snowflakes at the bottom
I'm going to be wearing black uggs if that helps
Any adivce? Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

I would go with the red striped shirt. It'll break up all the black and make the outfit really pop! xoxo
Alexis G.

by redvelvetluv on 1/7/2013 11:01:22 AM

Noooo! Poor Harry! Why is he dating taylor?! Oh wait she is using him! Ohhhh harry dont do this to yourself! I dont want your heart to break!! I love u harry and ur true fans r here for u!

by pinklol56 on 1/4/2013 5:52:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, this might seems silly but what is MOD? I noticed you seem to help people with their problems..
So here's my prob: I'm going to the winter formal and I don't know what to do for make-up! What is formal make-up?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

"Mod" stands for "moderator," which means we are here to answer all of your questions! Smile As for your formal, the makeup you wear is totally up to you, so wear what you feel comfortable with! You could also ask your mom to help you out! Check out our beauty channel for more tips! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by joannap on 1/4/2013 8:54:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
1) I am doing a project, and I'm SUPER behind. how do I catch up? It's an all year project, and half the year has gone by already. Frown Please help!
2)Do they post the grand prize winner? If so, when?

Hey! write down all aspects of the project and break your goals into  four or five chunks that you can manage the rest of the year. 2) they post winners on fridays Smile

Helen S.

by julybaby01 on 1/3/2013 7:59:15 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/3/2013 7:08:50 PM

All of the styles look great and all of them look great to. I am going to try and look a little different this year, not that I am unhappy but I want a more stylistic change. Victoria looks gorgeous and Kristen has that bold look. Is Emma Watson going to be the actress for the new FiftyShades of Grey movie?

by fashionqn on 1/3/2013 9:25:44 AM

I feel as if my bottom is huge compared to my body. In skinny everywhere except thereFrownbegat should I do???

Hey Chica, your body starts to develop curves and women are supposed to have larger bottoms and hips. It is probably just how your body is structured. If you want, there are some butt toning exercises you an try out like squats and wall sits are my favorite Smile

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ForeverYoung501 on 1/3/2013 4:39:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Help! I'm going on vacation for the first time and my family decided to have me make a "money jar" to put money into. I can't think of any ways to earn money to put into the jar. I made a contest on my jewelry selling website which requires a small donation and I have a video blog too. My old blog is left alone now. Please help. I'm only ten and I get $6 each Friday and I'm putting all my money in the jar but it's around $300 dollars that we need. Help me please!

Hey girlie, share your website with everyone that you know. Tell all of your friends at school and anywhere else. If you can sell enough jewelry, you'll get your $300 easily enough.

Lauren T.

by BriannaM911 on 1/2/2013 8:46:22 PM

Thanks. Laughing

by prplppleater on 1/2/2013 8:05:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My friend got me hoop earrings for Christmas. They weren't expensive, they were only from Claire's. At cheerleading today I left my earrings some where. I am afraid that I lost them!! She just got them for me and I would feel terrible if she knew I lost her Christmas present to me! Help!

Hey girlie, when you get a chance, retrace your steps to see if you can find them. Ask around to see someone might have picked them up. If you still can't find them go to Claire's and see if you can find the same pair so she'll never you lost them.

Lauren T.

by BabyDahl13 on 1/2/2013 6:58:31 PM

Today is the last day of winter break and I'm trying to pick out my outfit for tomorrow. Any suggestions? I thought maybe dark but worn in -I guess you could say kind of faded- skinny jeans, over-sized pink/purple/orange/white checkered plaid shirt over a lacy white tank, black boots, and a copper token necklace with my name and a gem on it. I don't like to get really dressed up.
Suggestions?

Hey girlie, that sounds like a perfect back to school outfit! You could also go for a sweater or other nice blouse with your jeans and boots.

Lauren T.

by prplppleater on 1/2/2013 6:48:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really messed up over break and completely flipped my schedule to match my dads since he works nights. So no I'm sleeping till about 3 and staying up till about 6 which is the COMPLETE opposite of my school hours! I go back on Tuesday and I need to figure out how to flip my schedule back fast! Please help!!!
Also I have trouble sleeping anyways so that's even harder on the schedule.

hey girl! start now to change your sleep schedule. Try to change it by an hour or two every night. exercise during your waking hours to tire yourself out, and set an alarm to keep you waking up on schedule.

xoxo
Katie L.

by Makeup Artist #1 on 1/2/2013 4:40:07 PM

Kristen Stewart's dress looks like rubber to me :/

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/2/2013 2:11:08 PM

Did ARIANA DYE HER HAIR!!!!!!!!!!???????? WHY!!!!!???????

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 1/2/2013 11:50:17 AM