Bridget M.

is modding

35 MINUTES AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins *tonight* for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle event! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

2 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

COMMENTS

I Funny: A Middle School Story

James Patterson’s new book, I Funny: A Middle School Story, is just as entertaining as the title implies. As an average middle school boy new to the New...

I've never read it but it sounds awesome

by GLBIGGESTFAN12 on 1/27/2013 7:57:37 PM

it was good and definetly hilarious one of my fav books

by ladygaga147 on 1/7/2013 5:32:05 PM

A funny joke I've heard recently's why did the elf sleep in the fireplace? so he could sleep like a log.

by otter77 on 12/23/2012 10:50:27 AM

I haven't really heard a good joke lately... Frown

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/23/2012 12:33:51 AM

I've heard of this the author made a Star Wars Clone Wars show (I know I'm such a nerd) Laughing

by puddinface7 on 12/22/2012 12:45:43 PM

At school, it seems like having a boyfriend is consantly being blown up in my face. I usually hang around guys, so to most people, I have to like at least one of them, which I don't. Recently, I've been linked to two guys. One of them I did like, one of them I don't. However, with both boys, several people have asked them out for me, even tho I neve told them to! I'm still friends with one of them, but the other one is annoyed. How can I prevent this form happening next year after the break?

Hey girl,

I would talk to the people who did that and ask them to not do that anymore since they're just your friends! And just tell any guy friends you have that if someone asks them out "for you" that it's not really what you want in advance in case it happens again.

Meghan D.

by CherryGirl316 on 12/22/2012 12:46:27 AM

Best book/graphic novel ever! i awesome!

by turtle295 on 12/21/2012 7:22:56 PM

Why aren't my mods being answered?

Hey miley13t, sorry about that. Send your questions in and I'll be sure to get to them! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by miley13t on 12/21/2012 6:31:58 PM

I probably won't read this book. It's not my kind of book really. If anyone hasn't already read the Hunger Games, Pretty Little Liars, or Fearless by Francine Pascal, I highly recommend them.

by lilyyum on 12/21/2012 4:59:18 PM