13 MINUTES AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

2 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

NYE Resolution: 5 steps to starting a killer blog

So you’ve finally decided to start a blog? From fashion blogs to vacay blogs—we (and the rest of the web world) can’t get enough. Here’s how to...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have been watching the news and realized that I like to share my opinion about what's going on. I feel like it would be kinda cool to start a blog where I share my opinions about things, but I'm not too sure if that's a good idea. Is it?

Hey girlie, it's a great idea! And it's free to start a blog so if you decide you don't like blogging or get tired of it you didn't lose anything.

Lauren T.

by soccerholic on 2/6/2013 3:58:14 PM

What are some GREAT SITES that are more age appropriate other than places like blogspot and the popular ones??

I showed my mom my friends blog and my mom loved it but there were some very inappropriate blog sites for adults that came up with hers and she discouraged me from doing a blog on that site. They still come up with hers so I am glad I didnt pick that site but other friends have ones there to, and its just so easy to find that kind of stuff by accident.

by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 10:54:02 PM

look up kendallandkylestyleforever

by xoxojillianxo on 1/8/2013 5:07:14 PM

that rude other people did!!

by xoxojillianxo on 1/8/2013 5:06:59 PM

Sorry, Girl. But we can't post links to external sites!

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by xoxojillianxo on 1/8/2013 4:00:38 PM

Check out mine please!  Hannah H.

by xoxojillianxo on 1/8/2013 3:48:12 PM

Omg this post is perfect! I really want to start a fashion blog. I've done research and such but now I just have to convince my parents..

by unicornninja on 1/4/2013 7:29:50 PM

mod mod mod are you going to post the winners it is after 6:00.

by mrm0203 on 1/4/2013 6:26:23 PM

What are good blog websites? I don't know where to start!

by Lil'MissActress on 1/4/2013 5:46:22 PM

COME CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!!!!!!
glitterartfit.blogspot.com
see you there!!!! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!! U WILL LOVE IT I PROMISE!!

by kpianoplayer on 1/4/2013 12:01:45 PM