AN HOUR AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

2 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

3 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

COMMENTS

NYE Resolution: 5 steps to starting a killer blog

So you’ve finally decided to start a blog? From fashion blogs to vacay blogs—we (and the rest of the web world) can’t get enough. Here’s how to...

Hey! I've had a blog "Chic Chicks Closet" for a while now, its a personal style blog! Just search the name in google and it should be the first choice!

by radiolovergirl on 1/4/2013 11:48:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
(Please don't think I'm pathetic) I have a blog with over 500 followers. However, I would like to have some real life friends. I don't have any friends now and no acquaintances. I have tried to reach out to people and when I thought things were going well, they would ditch me and not tell me why. I always think it's because of something I did. I'm clueless about this stuff because I'm autistic and I have the social skills of a five year old. How can I get people to understand that and be my friend?

Hey girl,

That's not pathetic at all, that's awesome you have so many followers on your blog, keep up the great work! I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to be your friend and spend time with you, and if you explain what autism is to them they could understand it more. I would talk to your mom or guidance counselor about this, too--they will have more personal suggestions for you and can help a lot! Maybe you could invite some people over for dinner or a sleepover to get to know them better. you could also try sitting with new people at lunch and talking to them about school to set a comfortable mood!

Meghan D.

by smileygirl567 on 1/4/2013 2:59:49 AM

Hey girlies! check out my profile please and comment to tell me what's cool and what's not on it . Thanks!

by auslly123 on 1/3/2013 10:16:35 PM

My friends and I recently made a "That Awkward Moment" blog Smile

by karenbug88 on 1/3/2013 10:07:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod
What's the best way to convince your parents to start a blog?
I would really love to start one along with a YouTube channel.

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with them about your feelings. Explain your side to them in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt or get angry even if they interrupt you or get angry. That's unfair, but since they have all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize them. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you are really, super mature. If they still say no, accept the decision gracefully. If they sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, they'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by Smileyperson on 1/3/2013 5:00:38 PM

I've always wanted to start a blog OSmile

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/3/2013 4:52:34 PM

I have fandom/roleplay blogs..

by pinkcutiix33 on 1/3/2013 4:32:01 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm in 6th grade and hate my school, like with a burning passion. I have no friends, none of the teachers like me (I don't care for them either) ,I try REALLY HARD like I'm on honor roll/straight 'A' student. I DESPERATELY want to transfer to another school, but I really don't want to go to any of the public middle schools in my (tiny) city.
I don't mean to be overly confident, but I scored very highly on the Massachusetts standardized testing in Math, Science, and especially English.
I want to transfer and it would be awesome to go to a private school, but what do I do?
And how do I talk to my Mum?
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!

Hey Chica, sit down with your mom and tell her about how unhappy you are. That a new school could be a new start and really great for you. Do some research so you can give her some basic info on these other schools. Like what do they cost? Are there scholarship opportunities? how do they rank nationally? And what programs and clubs do they have that you're interested in?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by WhiteStripe3 on 1/3/2013 4:02:48 PM

I made a blog a little while ago. It's a fantasy blog. If you don't already know, a fantasy blog is based on something that isn't true, even though you want it to be. I made a blog depicting my life as a girl in District One of Panem (Hunger Games).

Hey Girl, but im sorry you cant post any links to external sites!

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by hbgirl2001 on 1/3/2013 11:39:40 AM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU 3 of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 1/3/2013 9:23:37 AM