AN HOUR AGO All that sugar is *not* so sweet...: http://t.co/HltdGjZRUe pic.twitter.com/gNm4GsQb62

1 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY

2 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

COMMENTS

The best vids to go viral this year

Each year, thousands of videos are posted to the Internet, but only a special few become popular enough to be viral. Viral videos can be funny, or...

I love Grumpy Cat, but there's the Fbomb in the background Frown

by karenbug88 on 12/28/2012 9:05:34 PM

That Kony video had a big impact on me so I showed to my sister and we want to get involved.I had never heard about it before till today.I cried a little too.sooooo sad, and luv798 is right if something like that happened in the U.S.A it would be all over the news.

by emmacd on 12/23/2012 5:04:55 AM

“Call Me Maybe” cover is my fave. You did not leave anything off your list.

by otter77 on 12/22/2012 11:26:29 PM

oh my gosh that Kony video definitely impacted me a lot. I saw a lot about him on facebook and heard his name earlier throughout the year but i never actually really knew what he was doing. it surprises me that this has been going on for 20 years and practically no one knew about it since this year. if that happened to one kid in america it would be all over the news and everyone would be talking about it but it happened to millions of kids in africa and no one knew

by luv798 on 12/22/2012 11:15:04 PM

Grumpy cat Laughing! I love Ashley Tisdale though ^.^

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/22/2012 7:07:02 PM

Tard is SOOO cute! She is the most adorable cat I've seen in a long time even though Pokey is pretty cute too!

by linabearforever on 12/22/2012 6:01:38 PM

GANGNAM STYLE!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/22/2012 5:46:42 PM

I have been to the naval academy! My Dad is in the Navy!!! Go Navy!!!!!!!!!

by rockchik333 on 12/22/2012 5:18:19 PM

AMAZING!!! LOL those were so funny!!!

by gen_gen11 on 12/22/2012 4:11:45 PM

Gangnam Style is the weirdest.
Grumpy Cat is soooooo cute!

by gin15 on 12/22/2012 3:18:15 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.