6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

11 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

What we're doing for our last 24 hours

So, what are GL staffers doing for their last 24 hours? Preparing for the apocalypse, naturally! We asked everyone at Girls' Life to tell us...

Omg..so you guys are tired of hearing about this, don't take it out on GL! They just wrote a fun light hearted article..and it's clear they didn't actually think the world was going to end. Seriously..just calm down.

by maggie183 on 12/21/2012 1:51:58 PM

This seriously isn't funny and it just makes you look stupid GL. Obviously I get that it's a big thing right now but you really didn't need to write SO MANY articles about it.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 12/20/2012 11:01:16 PM

Okay so when the zombies/yellowstone erupts/killedunicorns come I will tell my crush I like him!!!

by miley13t on 12/20/2012 10:09:00 PM

No one thinks he world is going to end. It seems Gl is just having fun with the theme. I think its kind of funny and makes you think.

So be brave and ask the hottie out or ask him questions if that is what you all want to do.

by fashionqn on 12/20/2012 10:05:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please reply quickly. Do you think tonight is a good time to ask my crush out? Right before the "end of the world"

Hey girl! Why not?! Be brave and go for it!

xo

Taeler L.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 12/20/2012 8:52:00 PM

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WILL BE NO APOCOLIPSE! IF I HEAR ABOUT IT ONE MORE TIME, I'LL SCREAM!!!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/20/2012 7:41:15 PM

would everyone stop being such critics?! i think its fun!

by gvio9 on 12/20/2012 7:31:53 PM

I agree with everyone else, why are you posting all of these apocalypse articles? Gl is making such a big deal about it, and its really getting on my nerves! I don't think the world is going to end tomorrow, but all of the apocalypse articles are unnecessary. I don't want to read about the end of the world, I'd rather read about the upcoming holidays that gl seems to have forgotten about. It makes me so mad when I come on this websites and all I see are articles about the end of the world.

by skigirl8 on 12/20/2012 7:28:30 PM

My bestie and I are having a "Not-the-end-of-the-world-yet" sleepover

by hermione&ron on 12/20/2012 7:12:53 PM

Come on guys really? THE WORLD IS NOT GONNA END!!! I think GL is making this such a big deal and its really bothering me! Why put up articals about the world ending instead of Christmas and the Holidays?!?!?!? Come on people this is just ridicuouis!

by eclipsechick12 on 12/20/2012 6:58:50 PM

I also am rather bothered by the fact that the majority of the articles on here are joking about the world ending. I don't believe the world will end tomorrow, but whether you believe it or not, it's just annoying. Like "Your Beauty Survival Kit for the End of the World?" It's just unnecessary. Almost everything on here is tied to the apocalypse in some way and it's getting on my nerves.

by midwestgirl on 12/20/2012 5:09:46 PM

It is really lame that you guys are talking about the fake apocalypse that is never going to happen!!!! Seriously it is annoying!!!! Knock it off!!! I do not find it entertaining and I am really close to unsubscribing to GL!!!

by monkeysrawesome12 on 12/20/2012 4:56:08 PM

I think I am going to call this guy I like and ask if if we can spend the end with each other. Really, I could never do that but I can think about doing it.

These guys at school were talking about what they wanted to do and the guys were all one track minded about hooking up before the end with someone they liked.

by fashionqn on 12/20/2012 4:51:27 PM