Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

1 HOURS AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

2 HOURS AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

COMMENTS

Bucket list! 13 things to do before 2013

Christmas is over. Your family has decamped. And now it's just you, waiting for the biggest, sparkliest moment of the year: Midnight on 12/31. But...

Ok, so I really like this boy that my friends toold me a lot about. I liked him all year, occasionally talking to him, and sitting next to him. So before break, I wrote a letter telling him how much that I liked him. I was pouring my heart out to him. He said no. Then, I hear from a friend that the reason he said no was because he didn't really know me. So at this point, I don't know what to do. Please help me
XOXO

Hey girl, maybe try and get to be friends with him first. Just be friendly the next time you see him. Try and work up conversation.

lauren r.

by perfect n' popular on 1/13/2013 2:35:34 AM

Hi love this!!

by Gliittergloss4ever on 1/4/2013 10:27:31 PM

There is this guy I REALLY like. And I think he might like me. One time, he kept putting his hand on my shoulder and not laughing at me when I did embarrassing stuff. He also told me to wait for him before we went on the school bus. Problem is..... One time he kicked a boy and his mom took him out of the school. Problem number 2 .......one of my best friends also likes him. She knows that u
I like him, and we are cool about it, but I don't want him to feel like be has to choose between us. He comes every week on Tuesdays and Fridays to pick up his brother and he normally converses with us girls. But I'm not usually there when he comes...... I have to go to swimming or something. So, do you have any suggestions. Thank you sooo much.

Hey girl,

It sounds like he likes you or is at least flirting with you, although if there is a potential for violence that is not a good thing! If it's a rumor and you're not sure if it's true, maybe you could get to know him and give him a chance. If he's gotten help, he might have changed, and you might not know the whole story. But if he seems harmful to himself and others, get out of there! As for your friend liking him, it's good that you were honest with each other about liking him. He doesn't have to choose between you if the three of you are friends for now, so maybe try getting to know him and spending more time with him to see how he acts around you both, which might give you an idea of who he likes. It's not worth wrecking your friendship for a guy, so keep your mind open to the possibility of a new crush, too!

Meghan D.

by Gliittergloss4ever on 1/4/2013 10:13:02 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/3/2013 7:19:50 PM

mod mod mod
I don't have any close friends and i feel kinda lonely. It's not that people dont like me, I just don'thave many friends I even want to be closer with. How can I branch out and meet new people? I'm homeschooled and I already play softball and am involved in 4h (although the ppl there are mostly adults).

hey girl! try joining a book club, or volunteer somewhere, or join another sport! also, a lot of towns have get-togethers with all the homeschooled people in the area. good luck! xoxo

Katie L.

by Kstar101 on 12/31/2012 11:53:31 AM

Mod mod mod
tomarrow is NYE and i dont have any parties to go to. what am i supposed to do!?

Hey girlie, just invite a couple friends over and make your own party! Watch the ball drop on television and enjoy your time with friends and family.

Lauren T.

by wantcha99 on 12/30/2012 8:16:01 PM

Moderator!
What do you exactly mean by mind map? It's a lot of material so if I do that it will be a lot of paper. Also, will there be any articles on like midterms before january 7th? Thanks again!

Hey! You could try using a computer for less paper Smile Not sure what articles they have lined up, but here are some past midterm articles: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/18/4-things-you-can-do-right-this-second-to-get-set-for-finals.aspx

Helen S.

by Kikikim8 on 12/27/2012 5:03:37 PM

Mod mod mod
All my friends have boyfriends or crushes that like them back. All they do is talk about them and plan double dates which I'm obviously left out on. I tried telling them they're leaving me out and they just shook me off. I'm really upset because I'm shy and the only one that hasn't ever even had a guy like them.

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. I'm actually really glad now that I didn't have a bunch of insignificant bfs in middle school and high school. You'll meet someone really substantial when you're older. Good guys are worth the wait. You don't need a boyfriend to validate you. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are before you worry about boys. I promise you will meet someone one day.

Helen S.

by TeamPeetaPercy on 12/27/2012 4:52:07 PM

Mod mod mod
This is my first year of high school. I was just wondering what midterms will be like. Thanks MOD!

hey! They're cumulative test that focus on 1/2 the class material. To prep, gather notes, old tests, and teacher comments to look over. making flashcards to test yourself may also be useful Smile

Helen S.

by TeamPeetaPercy on 12/27/2012 4:50:02 PM

Mod mod mod
How can I get over the guy I like? He told me he doesn't like me. I tried to think of all the things I dislike about him. There aren't any guys I know I can move on to. All the guys in my school are either taken or jerks/pervs. Please help me MOD! He is no good for me and I already tried posting this a few times.

Helen S.