AN HOUR AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

18 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

19 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

COMMENTS

13 ways to start the year off right

2012 is almost over, and 2013 is right around the corner. And we couldn’t be more excited: a new year, a new beginning and a totally new...

I have holes in my ears for earrings and i have earrings but how do you put in the earrings yourself painlessly? Also, what are some indoor exercises for thighs and legs. It is too cold to go outside

Hey girl, not sure exactly what you mean with the earrings but try to get it right in the hole and not use such a heavy earring. Check these exercises out  click here!

Jenn S.

by lotsaluv101 on 1/2/2013 1:27:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD (Hannah H) How should I tell them though?

Whatever feels natural to you. It shouldn't be a big deal, so there isn't a need to sit them down and tell them but maybe tell them about what you're writing  or a comment someone made and they will slowly learn about it.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Thatsnotawkward on 1/1/2013 2:07:17 PM

Mod mod mod
I like this boys who goes to a neighboring school. And I'm scared to ask my mom about dating. He has asked me out a few times and I keep just saying I don't know. How can I ask my mom of I'm allowed to date him? And I know she wants to meet him and his parents but I'm still nervous to ask her about dating him. Any tips?

Hey Girl, if you're parents haven't specifically told you you can't date it's probably okay with them. You know she would want to meet him anyway so ask to invite him over for dinner. It's not fair to leave him hanging like that.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Ljbdaisy on 1/1/2013 1:58:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD. I need serious help. I write on this one site. I have over 5000 fans (not to brag, but that's a lot) and nearly 2mil reads & 10000 votes on one story. I have made friends on there and stuff, too (it's not in a dangerous way like i'm not sharing anything super personal)! My parents don't know about it though. I started in April and it just grew and I never told them. I wanna tell them since it's such a big part of my life and I devote so much time to it, but I just can't tell them! They're really big on not lying and they'd see this is a very big lie and they'd probably get REALLY angry that I kept this from them so long! Plus I write One Direction fanfiction on there so they would find that weird and wouldn't take it seriously. And I do NOT want them to read my stories, but I think they would if they found out about my account. I really want to tell them so I don't have to hide it, but I'm scared. What should I do, and if I should tell them, how should I?! Thank you!

Hey Chica, if you feel you should tell them then go ahead. It's really important that you're honest with them, but it's okay to play it down a little bit. You can tell them you don't want them reading your stories.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by thatsnotawkward on 1/1/2013 1:34:21 PM

I'm going to this teen dance and I'm not going with my crush/bf. I'm afraid that some guy with ask my out or something and I might say yes.
Plus I've never been to a dance before.
Please HELP

Hey Chica, it is totally okay if you dance with someone other than you're bf, it doesn't count as cheating. And if you aren't sure if this guy is your bf or your crush you haven't defined the relationship (which you might want to do) it's okay to go out with another guy. It's a dance, so have fun!!!!!!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by keyesalex on 1/1/2013 1:18:26 PM

Mod mod mod!
So I'm going on a cruise in about a month and I'm so excited! I've never been on a cruise so I'm a little nervous. What is there to do on a cruise? How can i make friends? And most important, what can i do to suppress my excitement till i leave?! Also what are some cute outfits to wear? Thanks! Smile

Hey Girly, I've never been on a cruise so I can't tell you much about it. Ask you're parents, they should have a brochure. It's okay to be excited, so don't worry about suppressing it. What kind of cruise are you going on? That can tell you a lot about what you can do and what you should pack.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by iheartu? on 1/1/2013 1:02:22 PM

I definitely want to drink more water...the more water you drink the healthier you are!! I had a great year in 2012 but I am excited for 2013! HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS AND A WONDERFUL 2013 EVERYONE!!!!! Laughing

by BabyDahl13 on 1/1/2013 11:04:16 AM

This is great...if you want to be an athlete. what about resolutions like be more outgoing or lighten up. Or maybe "practice my voice lessons six times a week". I dont think hand sanitizer will help any of that! :s

by cupcake_mutt13 on 1/1/2013 10:48:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Ok so I always start a new exercise journal, but i cant keep the workouts!I think that i'm a little over weight and i need to start losing, but i cant!iv'e tried so hard every year and it never works, can you give me some tips?Also, i can never stop eating food.Not just if i'm bored (I don't do that) but there's always something unhealthy that's around and i stumble across it.By the way i am vegan so i don't eat any dairy and meat products, if that info helps.thanks!

Hey babe,

Maybe you could ask the 'rents to stop buying the junk food you always find yourself snacking on. What I do to stay motivated is I make an "exercise tip jar". Whenever I work out I put a dollar in the tip jar, when I reach a certain amount I treat myself to something like a facial. It's a great way to stay motivated and treat yourself. Good luck! xoxo

alexis g.