6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

6 mistakes you shouldn't make during a makeout sesh

Can’t seem to shake the kissing nerves? No worries, we’ve all been there. Whether you’re stressin’ because you have yet to lock lips with your ah-dorable crush...

Mod Mod Mod!
I think that my BFF's brother likes me. My best friend (let's call her Lucy) has a feeling that he does, and so do other people. According to Lucy, he has talked about how cool he thinks I am. Some of my other friends have said that he stares at me. One time, we were talking and I started to turn left as he went straight. He asked me where I was going, so I answered him and he said, "I was going to go this way to keep talking to you, but I'll go this way now". He's a year older than me, but whenever he sees me, he normally talks to me (unless he needs to go somewhere). I don't know what to do, any advice?

Hey! Well if you think you have feelings for him, maybe talk with him some more when he approaches you to get to know him better, of course it's ok not to be sure if you like him, so really you don't have to do anything Smile

Helen S.

by ashleyrose on 12/22/2012 2:27:53 PM

by puddinface7 on 12/22/2012 12:42:10 PM

Okay, so there's this guy I've liked for a while now. He makes up funny nicknames for me, and his locker is right by mine, so he always talks to me and jokes around. He sits next to me in one of the classes we have together, and this is the class where we can choose our own seats. He always tickles me side and says it's funny when I react to it. Does it sound like he likes me???? Because I really like him...

Hey! Sounds like it to me ;) he pays lots of attention to you it sounds like, and that can be a sign he likes you. Good luck!

Helen S.

by callieluv21 on 12/22/2012 12:39:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
hey GL! so i have a prob..well you see i had a bf before but i broke up with him after two days. everytime a guy asks me out i say no! you see i have this HUGE prob with dating for some reason..once i started dating that guy i let it control my mind and not live my life. i felt weird and uncomfortable. he would send me hearts and i would never reply. i just didnt feel anything emotion and i didnt really like him as much as i thought. i want to date i really do but i always get akward like im not ready. i've rejected almost every guy that has asked me out! and im 13 and i want to date but i cant explain the feeling...help!

Hey girl, if you don't think you're ready then wait to date. There is no rush, you have your whole life ahead of you. Just hang out with your guy friends and get to know them, you don't need to date them just yet. Don't worry about it! Smile

lauren r.

by caseycat16 on 12/22/2012 9:27:37 AM

I really like this guy, and I have for a while now. This whole group of people told me he likes me, and he told me he likes me, but according to one of his close friends it still looks like he likes this other girl. I see him still liking her to, but everyone else says he likes me. I REALLY want him to ask me out too. What should I do?

Hey girl,

The only way to find out who he likes for sure is by talking to him yourself, not by relying on hearsay! If you don't want to talk to him yourself about who he likes, try getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by claudsoda on 12/21/2012 10:09:28 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!I have known one of my good guy friends since 5th grade.We are in 9th now.I haven't really thought as him as more than a friend until recently And I have come to realize that I REAAALLLLY like this guy.He always knows how to make me smile and talking to him is the easiest thing to do in the world. Also, we slow danced at homecoming with each other in October and it was the most wonderful thing in the world. That dance meant so much to me.So why am i asking for advicec?Well last year he and one of my friends that I am just becoming really close with this year liked eachother.They never dated or became official but they had "flirtationship".Now I dont know whether I should lay off on my feelings or go for this guy that I have liked more than any other guy before.My friend claims she likes other guys but she is always unsure about her feelings and who she definately likes so I don't want her to get mad if I tell her.so,should I tell her?&how can I get out of this friendzone?

Hey girl,

If you want to make a move, I would talk to your girl friend first just to make sure their relationship is over and so she doesn't get mad at you later! If she's fine with it, there's no reason not to dance with your guy friend at the next dance, too Smile

Meghan D.

by cutieonpatrol on 12/21/2012 9:30:13 PM

Am I the only one who is utterly confused about tonguing and open mouth?

by karenbug88 on 12/21/2012 9:10:18 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!
I need to get over my ex. Like, seriouly NEED to get over him. I can't stop thinking about him and its affecting everything in my life. Today started winter break so i dont have see him for 10 days, but when we get back i'm gonna need to see him everyday. Plus, we're friends on top of everything, i can't let go of our friendship (we've known each othe for years). How do I get over him????

Hey girl,

Check out this post for tips on getting over your ex, and enjoy winter break! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/21/2012 8:49:03 PM

MODMODMOD! I just found out one of my older brothers is not coming until late Christmas Eve night! This means he's missing out on our traditions and I feel angry because if will be my first Christmas Eve without me. The other frustrating thing is that he's bringing his preppy girlfriend for Christmas. She's really quiet and just observes my family the whole time, and I feel like I won't be able to be my crazy, weird self and have fun on Christmas! I'm fifteen and act like I'm 6 every year! Do you have any advice on how I can make the situation easier and feel better about him missing Christmas Eve? Thank you soo much!! <3

Hey HowToLove, look on the bright side, it's just Xmas eve, not Xmas. And he'll be there for the rest of the holiday. And his girlfriend just sounds really shy. Imagine how you would feel spending the holiday with your boyfriend's family? Try talking to her to make her feel more comfortable. I'm sure she won't mind your wild behavior. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by HowToLove on 12/21/2012 7:55:25 PM

Mod mod mod
Can you help me? this is very urgent. I modded before about my group of 5 friends being called lesbian. It never bothered me heaps until my friend texted me last night and told me a group of guys (whom she had never heard of before) called her up and started saying horrible things to her about her being "lesbian". We have never even given any reason for anyone to say this. We are all totally straight. I told her to tell her parents about it coz they will know what to do. Her response was it didnt bother her. I know it is because she wont stop talking about it and how she thinks it will spread around the school. An with our school this is very likely coz gossip like that spreads super fast. People already dont make contact with my group of friends because of this rumour i dont want it to be more. What can i do???

Hey Enriquette96, unfortunately you can't stop rumors. All that matters is that you guys know it isn't true. People will always believe what they want to think. You just have to show them that their opinions of you don't matter. Once kids at your school see how their words and lies aren't affecting you guys, they will stop spreading the rumors. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.