38 MINUTES AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

4 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

5 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

6 mistakes you shouldn't make during a makeout sesh

Can’t seem to shake the kissing nerves? No worries, we’ve all been there. Whether you’re stressin’ because you have yet to lock lips with your ah-dorable crush...

Lyane P. Mod
Thanks soo much Laughing

Glad I could help ya!! Smile

Lynae P.

by favcolorgreen on 12/21/2012 7:01:37 PM

Lynae P. Mod
no he thanked my friend

Oh then he'll probably thank you once you guys get back to school. If not, you can walk up to him and ask who the football player is and keep the convo going from there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by favcolorgreen on 12/21/2012 6:53:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today before lunch we had half hour core classes then lunch and then we got to choose whether we wanted to watch a movie, crafts games or cookie decorating, i chose games and was in the same room as my crush, i had wanted to give him a football player's signature (for somereason this "famous" idk who he was football player was at our school and i got his signature) then my bff takes the signature and calls him over and shows it to him, after he sees who it was he like looked exactly like a fouryearold getting the BEST thing ever then she said semi loudly Christmas presant from clara. The rest of the time his friends kept on staring at me. What should i do we just got on break and i won't see any of them for 2 weeks. I do not want them to know i like him. thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Laughing

Hey favcolorgreen, there's really nothing you can do. I would wait until these weeks are over and see how he acts. He'll probably say something to you first. Did he get a chance to thank you for the gift? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by favcolorgreen on 12/21/2012 6:43:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so this is my first mod..yay!!! ok, so i'm a freshman in highschool and i havent had a REAL boyfriend... i know it seems kind of early but i really want one... i like this guy and he has a girlfriend but i've liked him for more than a year now... and i like this other guy who rides my bus... i like both so i've decided to go after the guy on the bus.. there's problems though. he occasionally smokes drugs, and is super popular... their both really nice... i guess you could say im boy-crazy right now. this may not make sense but, help? so many boys at my school and none flirt with me... how can i get a guy i want and to have him notice me?

Hey SarahBear19307, the guy on the bus may not be a good fit for you. Be the type of person you want to attract. You want someone who is friendly, attractive, and confident right? So be sure you're always nice, look good, and appear confident. You'll find someone who matches you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by SarahBear19307 on 12/21/2012 6:19:44 PM

MOD!
I had my first date with my bf yesterday (it was a double date) and I was very nervous. I was so nervous I hardly even talked (I am shy anyway.) I had texted him many times before and I could keep a conversation going like that, but it is much harder in person. I like him and I want to be able to turn the texting into talking. How can I get over the shyness? Thanks!

Hey Bridegge2010, you can always bring up something you texted when you see him. Does he ever send you jokes? The next time you're out together, tell him how funny you thought it was. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Bridgge2010 on 12/21/2012 5:06:10 PM

The picture is so so funny!

by lilyyum on 12/21/2012 4:56:41 PM

*MOD MOD MOD*
Me and my boyfriend never get to hang out. Most of the time we're both busy and we only get to see each other at church. But when we have a chance to hang out, my mom always says no, he's a really good guy and he respects me but my mom won't understand and let us hang out. What should I do?

Hey imposible2, maybe your mom feels the way she does because she doesn't know your boyfriend. Introduce them two or even invite him to dinner so they can talk. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by imposible2 on 12/21/2012 4:25:40 PM

Hey girls! There's a reason that this club exists-- and this reason is to give advice on boy troubles! I'm on GL almost everyday and have experience with guy troubles. Take a look at my new, improved club and ask a question--you won't regret! Just type in the searchbox: Middle School Love(: and you will find it!

by neo6m on 12/21/2012 4:24:28 PM

honestly i thought this article was useful but really funny.

by allyluvsgl on 12/21/2012 2:13:29 PM